Dr. Octopus vs. Colossus vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
3 way fight

Who wins?

Battle takes place in an Abandoned military hangar

KingD19
Neither Deathstrike or Octopus should be strong enough to hurt Colossus. On the other hand they outclass him in speed. But both of them I assume can get tired while he's a hunk of metal. So he should be able to wear them down, and if Ock gets a tentacle on him, I could see him getting thrashed around by them.

FrothByte
Deathstrike and Doc. Oct are faster but they're not so much faster that Colossus will be unable to tag them given enough time.

BruceSkywalker
Doc Oct stomps the shit here..... Piotr has not shown a damn thing to suggests he can hurt either.... Yuriko is fast but not enough to not get hit by Doc Oct..

Impediment
Colossus is bulletproof.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Colossus is bulletproof.

that didn't help against the future sentinels lol

KingD19
The uber future Sentinels who were at base more powerful than all the X-Men they fought despite their powers, but could adapt further to become even stronger? Yeah. Real bad showing for the mutants. -sarcasm-

Placidity
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Piotr has not shown a damn thing to suggests he can hurt either....

What ?

So if Piotr managed to grab a hold of Ock / Deathstrike, and kept pounding their faces in, nothing would happen?

Deathstrike, you could argue has an adamantium skull. But Ock's head would explode.

TheVaultDweller
Well, Doc Oc has his PIS jaw that was taking hits from Spiderman. laughing

That actually bugged me with the second film. Even while pulling his punches, Peter should have been more than able to knock Doc's ass out without much trouble. Unless, by that point it, was literally just the AI in his mechanical arms still keeping him conscious during those fights.

But Deathstrike's skull shouldn't stop her from being KO'd if Piotr bashes her face into a wall a few times. That being said, LD is fast as hell, so not sure Piotr could get his hands on her long enough to do so.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Placidity
What ?

So if Piotr managed to grab a hold of Ock / Deathstrike, and kept pounding their faces in, nothing would happen?

Deathstrike, you could argue has an adamantium skull. But Ock's head would explode.

how can Piotr grab hold of Ock? Otto can easily keep him at bay as well as smash him with his tentacles? I do not recall speed feats from Piotr but please refresh my memory

FrothByte
how can Piotr grab hold of Ock? Otto can easily keep him at bay as well as smash him with his tentacles? I do not recall speed feats from Piotr but please refresh my memory

Piotr grabs hold of Ock when Ock grabs hold of Piotr. It's that simple. Ock wasn't exactly a hit and dodge kind of guy. He stood there and traded blows, grappled as well.

Piotr is stronger than any of Ock's tentacles. Ock will not be able to "keep him at bay" with those tentacles.

Robtard
Either Col or DS could likely kill Ock before he KO's them, as he can't kill either and would need to rely on win via KO, if he can KO them to begin with.

That leaves Col vs DS. Her adamantium claws and super-strength should in theory be able to cut through Col's bio-metal mass.

So I'm going with DS for the win here, unless someone can prove Col is immune to adamantium claws backed by super-strength.

Arachnid1
Lady Deathstrike is a non-facter here. She's not the strongest, or the fastest. She's also never taken the kind of damage someone like Ock or Colossus would put out. Either of them should be able to KO or restrain her no different than they would Wolverine. It would just take a little longer.

Ock tangled with Spidey, so I'd give him a huuuuge speed edge over the others. I don't even remember Colossus having strength feats on his level either (tossing cars around with ease, tearing a vault door off it's hinges and throwing it across a huge room). Ock should be able to just ragdoll Colossus for a while, or crush him with some tanks or something since this fight takes place in an abandoned military hanger.

Unless I'm forgetting some Colossus feats or something (he doesn't have many) I'd give it to Ock pretty handily. At least until the Deadpool movie comes out. That should give Piotr some edge in these fights.

Doc Oct stomps the shit here..... Piotr has not shown a damn thing to suggests he can hurt either.... Yuriko is fast but not enough to not get hit by Doc Oct.. This. TBH, I'm not sure what anyone was expecting here. Both DS and Colossus (Colossus to a much greater degree) are lacking in any real feats, whereas Ock had all kinds of good showings in his movie. Using featless street level characters is only going to end one way most of the time.

Robtard
She's basically Wolverine, except faster, more agile, stronger and a more skilled fighter. How does she not have a chance here?

Neither Col or Ock can kill her, they'd have to rely on getting a KO, which may or may not happen before she cuts through Ock's tentacles or decapitates Col.

Arachnid1
Even with her speed or strength, she's nowhere near Ocks speed or strength. She has no feats against anyone of note, and X2 Wolverine wasn't anything all that impressive. There's nothing to suggest that Ock can't easily KO her or just park a tank on top of her putting her out instantly.

Placidity
For the record, I think Ock has the best chance. Then Colossus close second, then DS.

Ock vs Colossus

Yes, it is UNLIKELY Colossus would land a hit because Ock has 4 extremely fast tentacles to keep him at bay. But I DON'T see Ock doing any real damage to Colossus. Probably stalemate. Going with comic-book knowledge (which you don't have to accept), Colossus would have the endurance advantage.

Ock vs Deathstrike

I don't see DS being fast enough to evade the tentacles when Spider-man struggled with them. DS is NOWHERE near as fast as Spidey, neither move like he can to avoid the tentacles. One tentacle around her neck to keep her at a distance and repeatedly slam her head into the wall/floor, while the other 3 stab her continuously and spill her guts out. She will get KO'ed eventually.

Colossus vs DS

While its true Colossus doesn't have many feats, I'm speculating (due to comic book knowledge), that DS CANNOT cut through him that easily. I can only see her leaving some scratches on him, which probably won't affect Piotr. If this is the case, Colossus WILL grab her eventually, and will not let go until he pounds her lights out.

If I didn't give Colossus the benefit of the doubt, then:

Ock > DS > Colossus

Robtard
Should be pointed out that while Fred Dukes/Blob was durable enough to stop a tank shell with his fist, he was scared of Logan's adamantium claws.

IMO, you people are way underselling DS.

StiltmanFTW
Agreed with Rob.

Movie Yuriko was a beast.

Robtard
thumb up

She's also way hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.