"I said tiger's blood? I actually meant HIV."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
So apparently Charlie Sheen is the male Hollywood "A Lister" who is HIV positive; has been for years and has sleep with many women without disclosing his condition.

He's supposed to come out tomorrow on The Today Show. If true, he's a pos and should serve jail time, imo.

The Ecks
So he knew he was + from the beginning?

Flyattractor
We should accept him for his openness... Its the Hollywood thing to do.

The Ecks
How did he contract HIV?

Flyattractor
He used to "hang" with some guys on a website called Herochat.

Charlie came off that deal lucky if he only caught HIV!

StiltmanFTW
He had sex with Quan?

Flyattractor
Quan is "Safe Sex" compared to some of the others.

riv6672
I heard he was diagnosed, not that he knew.

Robtard
Supposedly his ex wife Denise Richards found out not long after the divorce and that was years ago. We'll see tomorrow and in the following week(s), but it seems like he knew.

Flyattractor
But we would have to actually watch "The Today Show".....and I really don't want to have to do that.

riv6672
I watch it occasionally.
I'll check the net for the deets though.

Flyattractor
Our Hero.

The Retired ExMilitary Couch Potato!

Mindset
Originally posted by The Ecks
How did he contract HIV? Probably from banging hookers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Quan is "Safe Sex" compared to some of the others.

laughing

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Our Hero.

The Retired ExMilitary Couch Potato!
They dont call me Russet Riv for nothing!

0mega Spawn
He said hes a rock star so yeah

Impediment

riv6672
^^^clever...thumb up

Surtur
Doesn't mean he was wrong about the tiger blood. Maybe the tiger had aids.

Jesus McBurger
Who cares Charlie sheen already won

Surtur
People have in the past had to do time because they slept with someone and did not disclose they had HIV. But Charlie Sheen is rich and a bonafide Warlock for the Vatican so..yeah, it's mostly the "is rich" part that guarantee's he will see little to no jail time.

I've also always assumed Charlie had some kind of incurable disease he contracted from some hooker.

Jesus McBurger
Charlie sheen vs Magic Johnson

Surtur
Charlie Sheen easily. Not because he is tougher, but because he will most likely be so doped up he won't be feeling pain. Plus cocaine can give you a lot of energy too.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Surtur
Charlie Sheen easily. Not because he is tougher, but because he will most likely be so doped up he won't be feeling pain. Plus cocaine can give you a lot of energy too.
laughing out loud

Robtard
According to Sheen:

-he contracted HIV about four years ago

-the two people he's sleep with unprotected after finding out were aware that he was HIV positive

-it's "impossible" that he knowingly infected others

-he's had to payout upwards of 10million to keep people quiet about it

http://www.today.com/health/charlie-sheen-reveals-hes-hiv-positive-today-show-exclusive-t56391

Slay
Having unprotected sex while HIV positive doesn't have to lead to infection for one's sex partner. It's called the Swiss Statement, which argues that when a person takes their medication and builds up their immune system to the point where its indistinguishable from someone who is not infected with HIV, there's no risk of infecting someone else.

Coincidentally I saw an interview about this not too long ago on a Dutch tv show about sex and drugs.

riv6672
I feel bad for Sheen.
A true case of having it all and pissing it away a piece at a time.

Surtur
Dude don't feel bad for Charlie. He's been high and banging hookers for the past 25 years or so. He's also rich so he can afford the meds to make his HIV way less of an issue.

riv6672
^^^Oh i know.
But in a "big picture" way, he's a case of someone who had it all (wealth, health, looks, talent, family) and has pissed it away a piece at a time. Hopefully he's too shallow to look at it that way and just enjoys himself for however long he has left.

Surtur
Well if he enjoyed himself then did he really piss it away? I mean he also recently had that tv show on FX that ran for 100 episodes too so it's not like he is doing nothing.

Tattoos N Scars
The man is a sex addict. I would've just been happy banging Denise Richards every night.

Flyattractor
I say if you is dumb enough to let Charley pork you, wel... Ya take yer chances.

rudester
lol

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
Well if he enjoyed himself then did he really piss it away? I mean he also recently had that tv show on FX that ran for 100 episodes too so it's not like he is doing nothing.
Again, i hear you.
The money definitely helps but, every filandering/alcoholic/drug addict/bad husband/bad father who winds up with some disease or other likely had loads of fun.

quanchi112
Well, hiv isn't what it used to be.

rudester
Charlie only came out because he was outed not because of his own choice.. I'm sure who ever was blackmailing him will now change their story. Charlie will probably get the metal of honor but he will probably get some a lot of one night stands wanting to sue for not going public after the fact. $$$

Jonathan from "Who's the Boss" comes out by saying he has hiv no one cares... Charlie comes out and everybody notices.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well, hiv isn't what it used to be.
Yea it's no longer a death sentence now

Surtur
Originally posted by rudester
Charlie only came out because he was outed not because of his own choice.. I'm sure who ever was blackmailing him will now change their story. Charlie will probably get the metal of honor but he will probably get some a lot of one night stands wanting to sue for not going public after the fact. $$$

Jonathan from "Who's the Boss" comes out by saying he has hiv no one cares... Charlie comes out and everybody notices.

Has Jonathan from "Who's the Boss" been in the public eye as much as Charlie has?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.