a topic about topics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi212guy
Does the lock next to topics mean that there can be no more posts for them? Please clear this up for me. Thanks.

Gundark
That is correct, 212....once its locked (around 100) you can't post there anymore. But feel free to start a new one. smile

jedi212guy
Thanks Gundark. That's what this is all about. A topic starts off with one thing, and before you know it, the original topic is unrecognizable based on the latest messages.

queeq
*Bela Lugosi voice* BEVARE!!! BEVARE!!! BEVARE!!! queeq and Gundy aahr Chaos und Meyhem. BEVARE!!! When zey start pohsting, ze entire zread goes ov topick. BEVARE!!!

keokiswahine
creature feature. all hail, chaos and mayhem reign. venture in at your own risk, for life here is risky business. laughing out loud

finti
Nah they are harmlesssmile

Gundark
Ahem, well yes, 212...if you want to cut to the chase, then your answer is yes. stick out tongue Hmmm....methinks 212 would make an excellent mod in the future. laughing out loud

queeq
Good. Fresh prey. evil face

Gundark
Our first catch of the day. (Gundark initiates tractor beam.) evil face

queeq
Prepare my shuttle. evil face

finti
Tractor beam? Is it a Massey Ferguson or a John Deerlaughing out loud

keokiswahine
Ford, but Masseys are really nice.

queeq
Sounds like keo's a farmer.

finti
I missed the post of where Keo is from.

queeq
I doubt that keo will tell.

Gundark
Hehehe. Tractor. Finti you are always good for a good laugh. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
What shall we do without finti? laughing out loud

Gundark
I'll transplant his brain into a drinkbot. evil face

finti
Finti is really adjusting his steel tipped boots.evil face
Maybe I`ll try for a field goal. Between the mirror and jukebox. 3 pointssmile smile

jedi212guy
Thanks for the compliment. But it would be hard to capture me. After all, I have the ability to conceal my powers, like Palpatine.

queeq
Well, you're doing an excellent job. laughing out loud

Gundark
Now see how easily 212 is lead off topic? Perhaps his mod power is not as great as you thought, master. evil face

finti
Indeed I am a mastersmile smile smile smile rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Great, kid. Don't get cocky. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Too late. laughing out loud

jedi212guy
It's a little hard to stay on topic when you log on once or twice a day. I need to become more obsessed with all of this, getting on 12 times a day or something, before I could have the powers of the mod. smile

queeq
There, that's the spirit. laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay, 212....my stopwatch is running. Get to it, man ! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh dear, or dear, you two just can not be trusted!!!

Gundark
Ahem, RC...if you will go back and read the beginning of the thread, you will note that it was ME who answered 212's question, dutifully, I might add, whilst you were rubbing noses with Goofy. laughing out loud laughing out loud

jedi212guy
I think that's true. Actually, I can't remember exactly what my original question was. I'm feeling lazy, so I'm not gonna check! laughing out loud

Gundark
Laziness is a virtue among Sith, 212. Keep up the good work ! evil face

jedi212guy
If laziness is a virtue, I must be a Sith Master! Look out Palpatine! smile

queeq
This new one sounds very promising. evil face

Ratcat
Sorry Gundy, I think I was busy taking a sledgehammer to myself at the time. laughing out loud

queeq
Got drunk again, eh? The Man with the Hammer does housecalls in the morning. laughing out loud

Gundark
I avoid the Man with the Hammer if at all possible.

queeq
Good advice. Why didn't I think of that? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, but when the Man with the Hammer comes after you..

queeq
There are ways of beating him, of course.

Ratcat
Yeah, but I'm not a bully.

Gundark
Unfortunatley the Man with the Hammer has a friend. The Porcelain God. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hehehe. I rememeber many a teenage night speaking to God on the big white telephone...sick

queeq
Driving the great white bus.

Ratcat
I never heard that one before. laughing out loud

queeq
When you do, keep your head down. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Eugh!!!sick

queeq
No. Keeping your head UP is EUGGHH! laughing out loud

Gundark
The last time Tommy threw up (about 5 years ago) from drinking, he whined for me to come in and hold his hair back for him. Hehehe. I know you will all enjoy me indulging you with this bit of knowledge from my intimate personal life. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I of course, did not. evil face

Ushgarak
Ok, I want all memory of this removed from reality.

queeq
So Tommy is a hippie. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well....he has long hair but he doesn't drive a VW bus, so I don't think he qualifies as a genuine hippie. laughing out loud

queeq
Modern hippies don't drive VW buses anymore. So in my book he still qualifies. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well he drives a 73 Chevy pick-up, (but he is as far as you can get from a redneck trust me - I hate them), an 88 celebrity stationwagon that he runs back and forth to work in, an 86 conquest with turbo (the toy) and a 72 camaro in process of being restored into a muscle car (the other toy). What do modern hippies drive ? stick out tongue

queeq
Those. laughing out loud

But seriously, you have a lot of cars. Do you ever drive the camaro?

Gundark
It runs, but can't take it out on the street yet. I drive a 96 Mitusbishi eclipse, but thats the only car I have. Actually, thats the only real reliable one we have right now for trips. stick out tongue

queeq
Eclipse??? Now who does that remind me of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.