Police brutality beat white person and the "liberal news" cares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Vicious Police Beating Of Stanislav Petrov Sparks Call For Federal Probe

Two Northern California sheriff's deputies seen repeatedly beating a suspected car thief in a video were placed on paid administrative leave on Sunday.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Alameda County deputies, who were not identified, were placed on leave two days after the release of the video, which launched an internal investigation.

The video released on YouTube by the San Francisco public defender's office shows two deputies chasing a man on foot. As the man slows, one deputy tackles him and punches him twice. The second deputy arrives and starts hitting the man with his baton. Soon, both deputies hit him with their batons as he screamed and alternated from laying on the ground and getting on his knees. -snip

Full Story + Video Here <---clicky

xqqAK58Lf-Q

Contrary to the tears of some, when a white person is abused by the police and it's caught on camera, the "liberal media" does care.

Time-Immemorial
They didn't beat him hard enough.

Bashar Teg
...but if we object in any way we're anti-police.

Adam Grimes
They pretended to care so all of us can believe they do!!!

Time-Immemorial
Poor bastard, po po got him.

Surtur
Who said liberals don't care about white people getting beat by cops?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
Who said liberals don't care about white people getting beat by cops?

It's a very common statement made by right wing people whenever the topic is police brutality against minorities.

Surtur
So the title was a jab at that to what..get people to focus on the article posted or to get people talking about that?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
So the title was a jab at that to what..get people to focus on the article posted or to get people talking about that?

Maybe both?

Time-Immemorial
White people are the worst. Beat them down harder. And shame on them for being white.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe both?

Gotcha.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
White people are the worst. Beat them down harder. And shame on them for being white.

I see your methods and it's dishonest. You very well know that there were/are several people who repeatedly made the comments that the "liberal media" only focuses on police abuse if it's a white cop and a black victim.

It happened most recently in the thread with the officer assaulting and tossing the black female student because she stonewalled him.

Time-Immemorial
Methods? I'm just saying it like it is, no reason to be nasty with me.

Robtard
Wasn't being "nasty" at all, just stating the obvious.

Tattoos N Scars
It's not that liberals do not care if a caucasian is beaten, it is just that it is not normally as 'news worthy' as the police assaulting minorities. Minorities always garner more ratings.

Caucasians will not be out protesting in the streets, looting and burning businesses because of it, even if it happened to be black police officers doing the beating.

The MISTER
My biggest question is this... How is a paid vacation supposed to deter criminal acts committed by the police?

Tattoos N Scars
Tackling him and cuffing him is all that needed to be done. I don't understand why the felt the need to beat him.

Flyattractor
White on White Crime....WHEN WILL IT STOP!

red g jacks
Originally posted by Robtard
Vicious Police Beating Of Stanislav Petrov Sparks Call For Federal Probe

Two Northern California sheriff's deputies seen repeatedly beating a suspected car thief in a video were placed on paid administrative leave on Sunday.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Alameda County deputies, who were not identified, were placed on leave two days after the release of the video, which launched an internal investigation.

The video released on YouTube by the San Francisco public defender's office shows two deputies chasing a man on foot. As the man slows, one deputy tackles him and punches him twice. The second deputy arrives and starts hitting the man with his baton. Soon, both deputies hit him with their batons as he screamed and alternated from laying on the ground and getting on his knees. -snip

Full Story + Video Here <---clicky

xqqAK58Lf-Q

Contrary to the tears of some, when a white person is abused by the police and it's caught on camera, the "liberal media" does care. laughing out loud wow it made the local news...

wouldn't have even have heard about it if i didn't happen to check this forum

good job man you're doing us oppressed whites proud

Q99
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
It's not that liberals do not care if a caucasian is beaten, it is just that it is not normally as 'news worthy' as the police assaulting minorities. Minorities always garner more ratings.

Note, the reason it's 'not news worthy,' is because the caucasian will regularly get justice and the police officer punished.

The major reactions are normally when something obviously bad happens, but then there's a slap on a wrist, a brushing it under the rug, or similar.

Ferguson was a massively corrupt police department with a penchant for targeting minorities, as it came out. Plenty of other incidents turned out to have very false reports delivered by the police, etc..

"Someone gets attacked, attacked gets legally punished," isn't news whoever they are.

red g jacks
yet in the ferguson case the cop was innocent.... you might say that dept has a bad rap etc etc but that case had very close scrutiny and no wrongdoing was established... so you can't actually use it as an example of injustice. cause the example you are rallying around wasn't injust.

i'm not saying that you are wrong that the racial cases get more play because of a trend of injustice... but i think they also get more play because this is an established political meme at this point.... so its easier to coordinate a reaction via the medoa

Q99
Originally posted by red g jacks
yet in the ferguson case the cop was innocent.... you might say that dept has a bad rap etc etc but that case had very close scrutiny and no wrongdoing was established... so you can't actually use it as an example of injustice. cause the example you are rallying around wasn't injust.

Uh, I'd say there was definite wrongdoing. There's a difference between 'criminally convictable,' and 'escalated a situation causing someone's death, and then tried to misrepresent it, and then mishandled the situation after that causing things to further get out of hand, plus investigation revealed that there'd been a history of police acting antagonistic to the black citizenry and hitting them with all kinds of BS fines.'

The conflict in Ferguson is really on the police's heads.

It's easy to coordinate a reaction due to the fact they've had so much practice, which speaks a lot to what the problem is to begin with.

red g jacks
Originally posted by Q99
Uh, I'd say there was definite wrongdoing. There's a difference between 'criminally convictable,' and 'escalated a situation causing someone's death, and then tried to misrepresent it, and then mishandled the situation after that causing things to further get out of hand, plus investigation revealed that there'd been a history of police acting antagonistic to the black citizenry and hitting them with all kinds of BS fines.'

The conflict in Ferguson is really on the police's heads.
my understanding is that the autopsy was consistent with the story that mike brown was reaching in the cop's car for his gun when he was shot

so you will have to elaborate on each claim you made here if you want me to respond... since i simply don't know what you are referring to specifically.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud wow it made the local news...

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Q99
Note, the reason it's 'not news worthy,' is because the caucasian will regularly get justice and the police officer punished.

The major reactions are normally when something obviously bad happens, but then there's a slap on a wrist, a brushing it under the rug, or similar.

Ferguson was a massively corrupt police department with a penchant for targeting minorities, as it came out. Plenty of other incidents turned out to have very false reports delivered by the police, etc..

"Someone gets attacked, attacked gets legally punished," isn't news whoever they are.

Yeah, but an FBI agent beat on a white teen and wasn't fired and nary a peep.

Or we have a black teacher beating on a black teen in her class and nary a peep too.

I don't think the "liberal news" doesn't care, they just have their own ideas about what is or is not news worthy.

Ascendancy

Last I checked Huffington is a nationally-based news outlet available anywhere in the world via the internet.

Time-Immemorial
Huffington post is not CNN, MSNBC, FOX. Those are mainstream.

Huffington is for people with a little higher IQ then the average idiot who wants to find something a little more meaningful with debt and perception.

This is not, and will never be national news for reasons already stated.

Surtur
So now there was apparently a night of violence in Minneapolis because of another incident with a cop.

Surtur
I saw someone say this in the comments section of the article, I hope they are just misinformed:

"the protest leaders saying they were blocking the precinct so the officers could not go out on patrol since the protesters decided all the "LEO's" had lost their rights to be police officers"

Tattoos N Scars
If they are preventing officees from doing their jobs, they need to be arrested. If they try assaulting officers, thwy need their ass beat.

Surtur
Oh sweet sweet Tattoo. Can you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if they were arrested for this? We'd have a shit hurricane the size of which makes Katrina look like a small 3 minute storm.

Now keep in mind the guy they are rioting over is a wife beater. Or rather a girlfriend beater. Now news is sketchy, but I know he attacked paramedics but I have heard the paramedics were attending to his gf he'd just beat on. That could be wrong, it could be he just beat her in the past. But he apparently also went for a cops gun, and all that. Basically we know he has a history of violence.

I heard reports the dude was handcuffed, but others say that reigns about as true as "Hands up don't shoot" so who knows.

Flyattractor
Just make all Black Hoods No Go Zones. No Leos. No EMT No Fire Fighters. Hell no Meter Maids. Just like the Muslim No Goes in France.

Let them take care of themselves.

Robtard

The Huffington Post (where the story links to) is "local news" in San Francisco? Odd.

Time-Immemorial
Rob it's not even national news. Quit being silly, you know it's not, why pretend to make this more then it is.

Robtard
LoL at the goalpost moving. Anyhow, Googled, it's also on:

-LA Times
-Newsweek
-NY Daily News
-Telegraph UK
and several other what seem to be smaller sites

But hey, it didn't make Fox News so I guess it doesn't count.

Time-Immemorial
Funny it's not on any major news network on tv.

Do you see anyone giving a shit other then your mockery of the incident?

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just make all Black Hoods No Go Zones. No Leos. No EMT No Fire Fighters. Hell no Meter Maids. Just like the Muslim No Goes in France.

Let them take care of themselves.

Oh shit some of these communities would implode if left up to their own devices. It'd be like leaving a toddler home alone with a flame thrower.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Funny it's not on any major news network on tv.

Do you see anyone giving a shit other then your mockery of the incident?

What's funny is that the first claim was that the story only made it on local news, when HuffPost isn't "local" to San Francisco, it's a large nationally wide news outlet, a "liberal" one no less. Then the claim was moved to "it didn't go national", so I showed it made West to East Coast and even across the pond. Now it's "not major news", which apparently needs to be CNN and Fox.

Time-Immemorial
It's not national newsthumb up

Unless you consider anything written online is national news.

Robtard
Stories from West to East Coast thumb up

I'm just waiting for the goalpost to be moved to: "Obama didn't address it, so it doesn't count".

Time-Immemorial
No one cares.

Robtard
The liberal media does thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Nope

Robtard
Did HuffPost and those other news outlets stop being "liberal" now? Someone better tell the GOP diaperbabies running for Pres so they can stop crying foul about the media.

Time-Immemorial
There is no reason to be upset.

We don't agree, but I'm not going to feed your mockery of a thread.

Cheers

Robtard
I'm enjoying the goalpost moving

Time-Immemorial
Obama didn't talk about this, not national news.

There you happy?

Robtard
No need to be sore about

Time-Immemorial
Your god King failed you.

Tattoos N Scars
What does Al Sharpton think about this?

Time-Immemorial
Nothinglaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.