The Inquisitor vs The Inquisitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The Grand Inquisitor from the Rebels cartoon show vs the Inquisitor from the Swtor video game show. AKA Darth Nox. But mostly before she's Darth Nox. How do these cross-millennia counter-parts match up!!!?

Round 1: Nox at the end of the Prologue after the Dromund Kaas storyline.

Round 2: Nox at the end of Act 1.

Round 3: Nox at the first Thanaton confrontation, 2 ghosts.

Round 4: Darth Nox.

Can the Inquisitor win!?

Bonus Round: The Inquisitor from Dragon Age, 3-way fight. Full power Mark.

FreshestSlice
Lol@this thread.

Nephthys
I think the Inquisitor wins, myself. Inquisitor takes the bonus round, easy.

Trocity
Kas'im dies to either.

Tondemonai
Wins round 1. Could go either way for round 2. Loses round 3 solidly and shits his internal organs out the moment he see's her.

FreshestSlice
GI isn't winning round 2 either.

Tondemonai
That's true, I forgot about the whole besting Darth Zash bit.

FreshestSlice
Should we really even be using Nox anymore? I thought the default Inquisitor was Imperius. That changes a lot, tbh.

DarthAnt66
IIRC it's now 100% Nox kek

FreshestSlice
I just made a default Inquisitor, and it was Imperius. I'll accept your concession now.

Nephthys
As the OP, I use Nox.

Imperius is for pussy's and its a lamer name.

FreshestSlice
They're exactly the same as far as this thread would go, and Nox is retarded anyway. Occulus was always the better character.

Besides, we all know Kallig stomps.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I just made a default Inquisitor, and it was Imperius. I'll accept your concession now.
I genuinely believe that's a bug because they specifically said Sith are going to be full dark-side choices.

FreshestSlice
It wouldn't be the first time BioWare lied. Besides they seemed to deal with most of the other classes fine, and any mistakes were corrected quickly.

Nephthys
They're exactly the same as far as this thread would go, and Nox is retarded anyway. Occulus was always the better character.

Besides, we ask know Kallig stomps.

Depends on what you want. Nox being crazy evil, emphasis on the crazy and the evil is a fun character to play. Nox is the best name tho imo. Occulus and Imperius are lame af.

Well yeah, I mean I question if Kallig loses round 1 myself. S/he's pretty hardcore even by then. But what about the bonus round? That Mark of the Rift is pretty dang powerful.

FreshestSlice
Inquisitor would kill themselves when the Mark goes out of control and Solas isn't there to cut their arm off.

On another matter, it makes sense for say, the Barsen'thor to be Dark, which the default one seems to lean toward. The cultist would only be at their tomb for Dark Side energy. So yeah faction = Dark, doesn't always mean the character should be, even if BioWare lied out of their ass and said they were.

Nephthys
Yeah but before that happened she'd be opening rifts in peoples heads Coryphyshit style.

Barsen'thor being Dark would suck ass since I'm pretty sure thats literally the worst alignment/class combo in the game. Act 1 is the dumbest ****ing thing of going out of your way to learn a super shielding technique then never using it and getting hundreds of Jedi Masters killed out of idiotic selfishness and murdering several Jedi and never getting called on it once. Also I thought the cultists were sucking up any nexus no matter if it was darkside or not. Wasn't there one of Hoth or something?

FreshestSlice
Nah, just Dark Side Force energy. Add default Barsen'thor is pretty dark. Gottaacceptit.

Nephthys
Why would the Jedi build and maintain a tomb for a darksider who goes on to create a ds nexus. They'd sense that shit.

DarthAnt66
TBH, I'm looking through the automade toons and it looks like they are neutral (i.e. 0 lightside, 0 darkside), hence why Nox is Doctor Octupus or whatever. Regardless, I don't think we should put much weight in that given how they simply set it as neutral.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
> Implying the Archdemon doesn't fly in and lolstomp everyone.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
TBH, I'm looking through the automade toons and it looks like they are neutral (i.e. 0 lightside, 0 darkside), hence why Nox is Doctor Octupus or whatever. Regardless, I don't think we should put much weight in that given how they simply set it as neutral.
They name you Imperius. Let it go.

DarthAnt66
Probably because Occ is neutral and the default for every class is neutral since they didn't change anything, kek thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmao Occulus neutral kek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ant 1.3/10 for eddut

DarthAnt66
dude i don't know the ****ing names of retarded versions of nox

my nox would murder a planet because one of the them refused to be his slave

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My slave Khum wuld conzume Noxxxx

FreshestSlice
Probably because Occ is neutral and the default for every class is neutral since they didn't change anything, kek thumb up
How does this make the name Imperius make sense again, m9?

DarthAnt66
Wtf isn't Imperius ****ing lightside?

FreshestSlice
Which is why I said the default Inquisitor is Light Sided. Hence this entire conversation. The alignment bar is neutral, but the Inquisitor herself is Light Sided.

DarthAnt66
It's probably randomized then. Make another Inquisitor and see what name he has.

FreshestSlice
I made three of them. It's Imperius everytime. From what people have gathered:

HoT is Light, while the Wrath is Dark.
The Barsen'thor is Dark, while Kallig is Light.
Meteor(the trooper) is Light, while the GCotGH(the bounty hunter) is Dark.
Voidhound(the Smuggler) is Dark, while Cipher 9(the agent) is Light

All of which make sense.

DarthAnt66
Make a forth. Regardless, I'm calling that shit non-canon, IDGAF kek

FreshestSlice
Like I'm going to bother with TOR more. I'm not logging into TOR again, probably for a very long time. I'm legitimately pissed with how they handled "balancing" this time around.

Kosmos Supreme
Nox wins all rounds with ease.

Nephthys
I just started a default Consular and it was dead neutral alignment. So uh, wtf?

AncientPower
I genuinely believe that's a bug because they specifically said Sith are going to be full dark-side choices.

If a drunk Daniel Erickson 'advising' Wookieepedia users to assume DS for Imps and LS for Pubs is a BioWare statement then sure. No alignment is 'canon'.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
I just started a default Consular and it was dead neutral alignment. So uh, wtf?
Are you legit dumb, or you just don't know how to read?

Nephthys
I read everything several times. I'm not seeing you elaborate on how the Consular is supposed to lean dark.

FreshestSlice
You'd kind of have to, you know, play the expansion. Instead of say, be Ant and just look at the alignment.

ILS
This thread is extremely annoying and offensive and rustles my jimmies.

How dare you put Nox into such a mismatch, Neph. How dare you.

Nephthys
You'd kind of have to, you know, play the expansion. Instead of say, be Ant and just look at the alignment.

Yeah, I figured it would be some kind of set choices but could you actually tell me what they are?

Did the default murder Vivicar? Cuz that would be dumb af.

Originally posted by ILS
This thread is extremely annoying and offensive and rustles my jimmies.

How dare you put Nox into such a mismatch, Neph. How dare you.

Sorry, I didn't realise how powerful the Inquisitor was.

FreshestSlice
You definitely are dumb as **** if you think I'm going to waste a 60 on the Consular. I found the others on the internet.

Nephthys
What I'm hearing is that you're talking out of your ass and trolling like a huge baby.

FreshestSlice
Or you could do it yourself and stop being butt hurt over a video game. One of those. If this were an actual debate, sure, I'd have to go get evidence, but since this isn't, I'm just going to accept what Google tells me. You can believe whatever you want, it's no consequence to me.

Kosmos Supreme
Actually Prolouge Nox wouldn't be a stomp but Nox would still win.
Any version past that tho is a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.