Darth Vader/Count Dooku vs. Malgus/Malak/Leneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Lightsabers only

*Malgus as of the Battle of Coruscant
*Composite Vader with Canon/Legends feats
*Composite Dooku as of ROTS with Canon/Legends feats
*Leneer as of her second duel with Malgus (Deceived)
*Unamped Malak

Duel takes place on neutral ground

Nephthys
Malak ragdolls them both.

SunRazer
It's a good fight but neither of team 1 could beat two members of team 2 by themselves for a majority, largely because it's almost certain that Malgus and Vader will fight one another. Team 2 wins.

carthage
Why is it a "Certainty" that Malgus and Vader fight each other?

Dooku has handled comparably skilled fighters 2 vs. 1, how is it that he can't handle any of them long enough for Vader to kill whomever he fights.

AncientPower
Vader kills Malak and Leneer before Dooku/Malgus resolves itself.

ILS
Malgus gets blitzed, Malak gets oneshotted, Leneer goes down after a great fight

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
Malgus gets blitzed, Malak gets oneshotted, Leneer goes down after a pretty meh fight

Fixed thumb up

ILS
Leneer could probably blitz either by themselves but against two it should be more difficult

Selenial
Originally posted by ILS
Leneer could probably blitz either by themselves but against two it should be more difficult

Holy shit that's beyond retarded.

This better be a joke that's going over my head mmm

Trocity
Dooku one shots Leneer with lightning.

Nephthys
No he doesn't.

FreshestSlice
Probably because this is sabers only, but otherwise...

DarthAnt66
Malak > Dooku.

Malgus and Leneer vs Vader would be interesting though.

Probably Team 1.

DarthAnt66
Nephthys Replying to Thread Darth Vader/Count Dooku vs. Malgus/Malak/Leneer

There's a 100% chance Neph will make a sarcastic comment about Malak here.

But, nevertheless, will get mad when someone says Maul is superior to Bane. laughing out loud

EDIT: Or he might delete his post now that he knows I'm ahead of him here. wink

Nephthys
Malak > Dooku in sabers?

Srsly?

Oh snap, called!

DarthAnt66
I didn't see it was sabers only, TBH.

But sure, why not? wink

Nephthys
Well his inadequate sabers skills or attributes is why not.

DarthAnt66
I can smell your bias against Malak across the planet, bro.

Let it go.

Nephthys
Being a worse duelist than Dooku isn't a biased opinion.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Being a worse duelist than Dooku isn't a biased opinion.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3c/54/cf/3c54cfa19060ccbea9ca669aaa752af4.gif

Vixas
Well, in my opinion both teams have favorable match-ups in this context.

Team 1: Malgus V.S. Vader; Dooku V.S. Malak and Leneer.

First off, Vader will eventually defeat Malgus, though it will take varying long-ish degrees of time. Meanwhile Dooku has handled => MaLeneer before, this is made even worse by the fact that the ONLY way I'd be more certain Malak will get Leneer killed is if she happened to be his Master on a different ship and Malak had his ship's turrets aimed at it..... so Dooku wins that and Malgus falls after.

Team 2: Malgus V.S. Dooku; Vader V.S. Leneer and Malak

So then, this time we have the Count against Malgus and Vader V.S. MaLeneer. What I believe is key here are two factors: Malgus' stylistic similarities with Vader (Djem-So/Strength) and Vader's tendency to "play with his food". Essentially Vader lets Malak and Leneer trip over one-another and likely wounds or kills one by the time Malgus' aggressice style wears the Count down. Then we have three options that all end badly for Vader. Those being Malgus/Malak V.S. Vader, Malgus/Leneer V.S. Vader, or all three versus vader.

DarthAnt66
infinite ****ing keks at the above

Vixas
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
infinite ****ing keks at the above

Your opinion is noted.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Vixas
Well, in my opinion both teams have favorable match-ups in this context.

Team 1: Malgus V.S. Vader; Dooku V.S. Malak and Leneer.

First off, Vader will eventually defeat Malgus, though it will take varying long-ish degrees of time. Meanwhile Dooku has handled => MaLeneer before, this is made even worse by the fact that the ONLY way I'd be more certain Malak will get Leneer killed is if she happened to be his Master on a different ship and Malak had his ship's turrets aimed at it..... so Dooku wins that and Malgus falls after.

Team 2: Malgus V.S. Dooku; Vader V.S. Leneer and Malak

So then, this time we have the Count against Malgus and Vader V.S. MaLeneer. What I believe is key here are two factors: Malgus' stylistic similarities with Vader (Djem-So/Strength) and Vader's tendency to "play with his food". Essentially Vader lets Malak and Leneer trip over one-another and likely wounds or kills one by the time Malgus' aggressice style wears the Count down. Then we have three options that all end badly for Vader. Those being Malgus/Malak V.S. Vader, Malgus/Leneer V.S. Vader, or all three versus vader.

Overall good post. I disagree with Malgus by this point being able to actually defeat or press Dooku's defense however.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Overall good post. I disagree with Malgus by this point being able to actually defeat or press Dooku's defense however.
LMFAO

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
LMFAO

Trying to be respectful. You should try it. Yea I couldn't find the right words in that one. Basically I don't believe Malgus by this time would be enough to wear his defenses down.

Vixas
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Trying to be respectful. You should try it. Yea I couldn't find the right words in that one. Basically I don't believe Malgus by this time would be enough to wear his defenses down.

I appreciate the common decency, don't let the ant bother you too much. In any case hey, I can understand your point of view. Thanks for not being a sock about it.

FreshestSlice
The idea that Vader doesn't instantly murder anyone he faces here is kekworthy.

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The idea that Vader doesn't instantly murder anyone he faces here is kekworthy.

thumb up

FreshestSlice
Don't agree with me, AP; it makes me feel dirty.

AncientPower
Why are you people always so petulant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.