RotS Anakin V.S. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings everyone, just wanted people's opinion on this. I remember playing the old Episode III video game for the original Xbox and one of the What If battles was Anakin, instead of cutting off Mace's hand, engaging him in a duel. If you've played you obviously know how it ends, but I wanted to see what people think. So without further ado, all thoughts and opinions are appreciated!

Notes: Morals on. Anakin is in his mindset as of the scene in RotS, and instead of killing Mace himself, Sidious has decided to let this play out. Also, do you think Mace could convince Anakin to stop the fight and aid him against Sidious? If so, what then?

quanchi112
Windu wins.

Vixas
Originally posted by quanchi112
Windu wins.

Even though this is JUST after his duel with Sidious?

FreshestSlice
Mace already said Anakin was more powerful than him. Going with Anakin.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Vixas
Even though this is JUST after his duel with Sidious?

Quanchi tends to ignore Context.

I think the ROTS video game was spot on Given The Context.

cs_zoltan
If it's just after the duel, then Windu stomps since he still has the amp.

DarthAnt66
Zoltan, go back to CV so everyone can rape you in the Windu vs Nihilus thread some more.

quanchi112
Even though this is JUST after his duel with Sidious? Yes, he convinces Anakin to stop. Anakin was rather weak and sobbed after he cut off Windu's hand and Palpatine sent him out the window.

Trocity
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
laughing out loud smile

EmperorSidious2
Hard to say.

Vixas
Yes, he convinces Anakin to stop. Anakin was rather weak and sobbed after he cut off Windu's hand and Palpatine sent him out the window.

Hmm, have to say I'm at least glad someone gave the prospect of Mace talking him out of it some thought.

quanchi112
Hmm, have to say I'm at least glad someone gave the prospect of Mace talking him out of it some thought. I am glad you recognized me as the evolved and ultimate poster.

Vixas
I am glad you recognized me as the evolved and ultimate poster.

Yes and me commenting on how a rabbit's ears are surprisingly useful for detecting sounds are equivalent to me saying it is the most evolved and ultimate predator. Your compliment has been dispensed, please provide more surprisingly intellectual posts for more grains of salt.

quanchi112
Yes and me commenting on how a rabbit's ears are surprisingly useful for detecting sounds are equivalent to me saying it is the most evolved and ultimate predator. Your compliment has been dispensed, please provide more surprisingly intellectual posts for more grains of salt. So now you want to attack your king ? Seriously, what else needs to be said here. Anakin made a rash decision in the heat of the moment predicated by fear. He even says what have I done ? He knows due to Windu's death he's kind of made his bed. If Windu is still alive the emotionally weak Anakin could right the wrong and deliver Sidious to justice with Sidious' superior, Windu.

EmperorSidious2
So now you want to attack your king ? Seriously, what else needs to be said here. Anakin made a rash decision in the heat of the moment predicated by fear. He even says what have I done ? He knows due to Windu's death he's kind of made his bed. If Windu is still alive the emotionally weak Anakin could right the wrong and deliver Sidious to justice with Sidious' superior, Windu.

Do you live in your own little world or something?

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Do you live in your own little world or something? I cited evidence and logic to support my claims. Your post applies to you honestly.

EmperorSidious2
I cited evidence and logic to support my claims. Your post applies to you honestly.

What evidence supports that you're a King of any kind? I'm not concerned about your opinion on this battle since I see it going to either, I'm concerned with why you think you're more evolved or a King.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
What evidence supports that you're a King of any kind? I'm not concerned about your opinion on this battle since I see it going to either, I'm concerned with why you think you're more evolved or a King.
laughing out loud My superior intellect and open mind.

NewGuy01
Nah, Anakin would never choose Windu over Padme.

EmperorSidious2
My superior intellect and open mind.

Thanks for proving my Thierry if you living in your own little world. Superior intellect. No. Not saying you aren't smart, but superior to everyone else here no. Most of us have open minds. So yea thanks for proving my theory.

DarthAnt66
Thanks for proving my Thierry if you living in your own little world.
LMFAO

quanchi112
Thanks for proving my Thierry if you living in your own little world. Superior intellect. No. Not saying you aren't smart, but superior to everyone else here no. Most of us have open minds. So yea thanks for proving my theory. laughing out loud

Laughable.

DarthAnt66
tbh thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
tbh thumb up He once said there was no proof Khan's gun of destiny (or whatever you called it) was not definitively more powerful than Sidious' force lightning from continuity. Sometimes I get the impression he doesn't understand simple concepts to even be able to form a counter argument aka a rebuttal.

Syndicate
Anakin if this is after he's already cut off Dooku's hand. If not I don't know given that Anakin would be hindered emotionally and Mace would be hindered in that he would be exhausted after his fight with Sidious. Probably Anakin though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.