Lizard vs. Abomination vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
3 way fight

Fight takes place in a Heavily wooded forest area

Robtard
Abomination turns the Lizard into a gooey past and then KO's Logan with a punch to the face, sending him flying the distance of ten city blocks.

FrothByte
Abom stomps. Lizard and Wolverine can even gang up on him, won't matter.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Abomination turns the Lizard into a gooey past and then KO's Logan with a punch to the face, sending him flying the distance of ten city blocks.

thumb up

Arachnid1
Are you guys remembering TIH movie? Abom had no strength feats in that movie outside of tossing a few cars, no different than the Lizard. Thats the kind of thing Spidey could do if he liked. I'd still probably give Abom a strength edge if for no other reason than him fighting evenly with a weak baseline Hulk, but neither of them were impressive in that movie, as badass as the fight was. Lizard also has a the best healing factor here.

Aboms also gonna have a hell of time tagging the Lizard. The Lizard efficiently trashed Spidey every time the fought without much trouble. Even Electro and Goblin couldn't manage that. The fact that he managed to easily tag and catch Spidey on multiple occasions means he's lightyears above Abom in speed, considering the fact that Spidey was dodging lightning and bullets. Combine that with the fact that the Hulk, who fought evenly with him, couldn't even tag super serum juiced Blonsky?

Sure, Abom wins out in strength a bit, but a punch from him wont take Doc Connor out of the fight, and the Doc can definitely hurt him with his claws and comparable strength. I'd give it to the Lizard.

Wolverine is a non-factor. Either can KO him instantly.

FrothByte
There's a big difference between Spidey catching a car with two hands, struggling with it a bit then using his entire body to throw it away... and Abom cascually backhanding and throwing around cars with a single arm.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte
There's a big difference between Spidey catching a car with two hands, struggling with it a bit then using his entire body to throw it away... and Abom cascually backhanding and throwing around cars with a single arm. All the force of that vehicle sent across times square landing in his palms and casually tossing it right-side-up with minimal effort while making a joke without a hint of struggle in his voice>>>smacking a stationary vehicle aside

Abom never casually backhanded. The few times he sent cars flying with one arm, he put his entire body into it and the car flew 10 feet max. Before that, he was just tipping the cars over onto their side. This is something Spidey could likely replicate.

I'd still give Abom the strength edge though, since prior to the backhanding, he was tossing cars with a ton force a good 40-50 feet using his entire body. This was his best strength feat, and Spidey cant replicate this, though Lizard was doing comparable on the bridge. Not as effortlessly, but he was still able to accomplish it. That's why I give Abom the strength edge.

Not a HUGE one, but its there.

Robtard
I beg to disagree, Abomination had strength feats; it was being stronger than the Hulk (pre rage-boost) who threw a 2-3 ton forklift like a "softball", casually slapped around and shoved massive steel liquid storage containers; that were filled with soda, picked up and tossed a 10+ ton bottling machine through a concrete wall, jumped from Brazil to Guatemala in night, tore/bashed apart a Humvee, threw a large boulder out over the horizon, ripped apart a car and used each halve like a boxing glove, clapped hard enough to put out a jet-fuel fire, smashed the ground hard enough to create a series of large fissures. Pierced the Abominations skin. Did I forget some?

edit: Oh, Abomination kicked the Hulk hard enough to send his large mass flying threw a couple buildings. A's also durable enough to take an rpg in the mouth and not suffer any damage.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, he actually caught the RPG, even though it was fired when he had his back turned, and then smashed it against himself, just for shits and giggles. So not only is he durable as f***, he is hardly slow.

Inhuman
Abomination kicked the Hulk hard enough to send his large ass flying threw a couple buildings.

This is how I read that sentence

Robtard
That works too, buttlord

Newjak
Yeah catching the RPG and and tanking it was a massively impressive feat for Abom both in Durability and Speed.

Also people are forgetting Abom still retained his mental facilities so all of his H2H skills are going to come into play.

Arachnid1
I beg to disagree, Abomination had strength feats; it was being stronger than the Hulk (pre rage-boost) who threw a 2-3 ton forklift like a "softball", casually slapped around and shoved massive steel liquid storage containers; that were filled with soda, picked up and tossed a 10+ ton bottling machine through a concrete wall, jumped from Brazil to Guatemala in night, tore/bashed apart a Humvee, threw a large boulder out over the horizon, ripped apart a car and used each halve like a boxing glove, clapped hard enough to put out a jet-fuel fire, smashed the ground hard enough to create a series of large fissures. Pierced the Abominations skin. Did I forget some?

edit: Oh, Abomination kicked the Hulk hard enough to send his large mass flying threw a couple buildings. A's also durable enough to take an rpg in the mouth and not suffer any damage. F*ck, I forgot about those and only rewatched the Abom vs Hulk fight for this thread.

In light of those and Abom overpowering baseline Hulk, your right. Abom wins this once he eventually gets ahold of the Doc.

Robtard
Concession accepted stick out tongue

Arachnid1
Concession accepted stick out tongue lol When did you turn into Quan Jr??

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

carver9
He ate that rpg and it blew up in his mouth.

HulkIsHulk
Wolverine gets oneshotted before he could do any damage, and Abominatipn just stands there without even being tickled like hecwas with minigun fire from Lizard's attacks and Connor dies from exhaustion

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Are you guys remembering TIH movie? Abom had no strength feats in that movie outside of tossing a few cars, no different than the Lizard. Thats the kind of thing Spidey could do if he liked. I'd still probably give Abom a strength edge if for no other reason than him fighting evenly with a weak baseline Hulk, but neither of them were impressive in that movie, as badass as the fight was. Lizard also has a the best healing factor here.

Aboms also gonna have a hell of time tagging the Lizard. The Lizard efficiently trashed Spidey every time the fought without much trouble. Even Electro and Goblin couldn't manage that. The fact that he managed to easily tag and catch Spidey on multiple occasions means he's lightyears above Abom in speed, considering the fact that Spidey was dodging lightning and bullets. Combine that with the fact that the Hulk, who fought evenly with him, couldn't even tag super serum juiced Blonsky?

Sure, Abom wins out in strength a bit, but a punch from him wont take Doc Connor out of the fight, and the Doc can definitely hurt him with his claws and comparable strength. I'd give it to the Lizard.

Wolverine is a non-factor. Either can KO him instantly.

You actually make a pretty good case for Connors, and I agree with majority of it, but Abom's rpg feat alone puts his baseline durability far enough up that he can take more than enough of Connor's best to where he can tag em.

Abom should win this almost every time. I could make a pretty damn good debate that Logan+Connors could take a split or slight majority over Abom with Lizard distracting him and Logan sneak attacking his head, neck area but thats about it.

Shabazz916
wolverine hacks off limbs

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Shabazz916
wolverine hacks off limbs

whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.