Depa Billaba(New canon) VS Saesee Tiin(Legends)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
hmm, just read Kanan 007. Thought i'd make this.

Saesee and Depa do a friendly sparring match in the Jedi training area from AOTC.

So it's a pure sparring match with no force powers aside from general augmentation

Little details.

Depa presumably sparred Obi-Wan and Mace. So use that and compare it to Saesee sparring Mace.

Who is more technically skilled between these two characters? and who wins for a majority?

carthage
not sure

EmperorSidious2
Deepa probably

ares834
Tiin butchers.

Depa has done nothing impressive that I can think off yet. Furthermore, Legends characters are typically far more powerful than their canon counterparts.

EmperorSidious2
Might change with Vader TBH.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834
Tiin butchers.

Depa has done nothing impressive that I can think off yet. Furthermore, Legends characters are typically far more powerful than their canon counterparts. I really doubt this fight is that one-sided, to be honest. Especially considering this is sabers only.

redpill
Depa Billaba(New canon) is no longer listed as a vaapad master but form 3, and she easily got killed by a couple of clones.

Depa Billaba(New canon) VS Saesee Tiin(Legends)

they kill one another at the same time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.