Sith Lord Darth Vader vs Jedi Grand Master Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Has the canon evolved Darth Vader into a top tier combatant in the mythos?

Composite ROTJ Vader vs Composite ROTS Yoda

Setting: Dagobah Swamps.

All-out, no amps.

Trocity
Still Yoda

quanchi112
Yoda. Vader is slow Yoda is not.

NewGuy01
Yoda, but it's probably not terribly one-sided given that morals are on.

FreshestSlice
I'll have to see how Vader Down and Rebels goes, but probably still Yoda for a majority.

Rebel95
Vader is still probably not on Yoda's level, but close.

Angelalex242
Vader goes to a swamp down in Dagobah, where he doesn't come back from a giant carbonated soda...S O D A soda....

SunRazer
Yoda wins.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yoda, but it's probably not terribly one-sided given that morals are on.

Deronn_solo
Vader rapes with a mechanic dildo.

DarthAnt66
Nothing has changed for Vader in terms of lightsaber abilities, which was always the field he was rather lacking in.

Lord Stark
Yoda converts him back to the light side.

carthage
Lmfao @ Yoda stomping Vader

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Lmfao @ Yoda stomping Vader ??

Kosmos Supreme
Yoda with mid difficulty, Disney Vader isn't any stronger

Syndicate
Force wise they're still around even in canon. Yoda may be more powerful though since though he was over matched by Sidious, Vader also was in Lords of the Sith and it is hinted that Sidious wasn't using his full power.

Skill wise Yoda is still Vader's better by feats.

Speed wise I'm not sure. Vader has created 13 afterimages with blade whilst blocking omnidirectional fire.

Strength and endurance is debatable.

Durability goes to Vader.

Yoda is obvious more knowledgeable/versatile in the force and Darth Vader's mobility is hampered by his suit.

Probably still Yoda but a good fight nonetheless.

carthage
Welcome back man

Syndicate
Welcome back man

Thanks man. It's good to be back.

carthage
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11116/111165168/4932890-6044953366-5537-.jpg

quanchi112
Yoda still wins. People overlooking Vader's lack of maneuverability and exaggerating Vader's force powers to the nth degree.

|King Joker|
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11116/111165168/4932890-6044953366-5537-.jpg I remember getting that in a 5th grade book fair

Emperordmb
Vader should win that encounter if Yoda's that nearing his deathbed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Vader should win that encounter if Yoda's that nearing his deathbed. laughing out loud

Rebel95
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11116/111165168/4932890-6044953366-5537-.jpg
It says "see who wins on page 64", I wonder what it says there

Rebel95
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Head-to-Head

Rebel95
Originally posted by Rebel95
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Head-to-Head
It says the winner is Darth Vader.

Darth Thor

It also has Fisto beating Maul, so clearly not reliable in terms of the results.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It also has Fisto beating Maul, so clearly not reliable in terms of the results. Unlike you I don't take any of these opinions as factual but you clearly pick and choose indicating an inconsistency and strong bias.

Emperordmb
Doesn't it also have Grievous beating Sidious?

Yeah those things are bullshit

NewGuy01
Plo Koon beating Talzin as well. Oh, and apparently the Nightsisters that fought Dooku with Ventress could beat Luminara and Gallia.

|King Joker|
And guess who wrote the book? Pablo Hidalgo, lmfao.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Plo Koon beating Talzin as well. Oh, and apparently the Nightsisters that fought Dooku with Ventress could beat Luminara and Gallia. Luminara's tactically retarded and underestimates everyone she fights, dude. erm

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
And guess who wrote the book? Pablo Hidalgo, lmfao.

Oh jeez no.

Well I'm hoping he was just being a fanboy 5 years ago, but has a much more in depth knowledge of combatant's abilities, now that he's you know.. Head of Canon.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Unlike you I don't take any of these opinions as factual but you clearly pick and choose indicating an inconsistency and strong bias.
I never said that I agreed with it. I was just sharing.

quanchi112
I never said that I agreed with it. I was just sharing. I quoted Darth Thor. Is this a Darth Thor alt ? Kinda slipped up there, eh ?

laughing out loud

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
I quoted Darth Thor. Is this a Darth Thor alt ? Kinda slipped up there, eh ?

laughing out loud
My b. Your post looked like it was directed towards me. You said he took it as factual when he said that it wasn't so it didn't really make any sense.

Lord Stark

Yes, I'm pretty sure a 900 year old Yoda, knocking on death's door, broken morale, and potentially disarmed would indeed lose to Vader.

Rebel95
Does it say it's the OT version of Yoda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.