Mace Windu vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Mace Windu somehow survives his fall from Palpatine's office and comes back (with a new hand) to take out Vader. He confronts Vader after Kanan and Ezra escaped in Rebels. Who wins?
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

The Merchant
Vader in all 3. Better than Palpatine and with the new TK feats + Lucas' statement of being 80 percent of Palpatines' power (with said feats to back that up) probably makes Vader whomp.

AncientPower
The Kar Vastor comparisons imply that Vader is solidly above Windu in every manner.

Rebel95
Originally posted by AncientPower
The Kar Vastor comparisons imply that Vader is solidly above Windu in every manner. Kar Vastor comparisons? I'm not familiar.

carthage
Vader blows Mace up

The Merchant
I forgot who exactly said this, but some Clone Wars vet when he saw Vader said that before he met him, the most potent expression of the Dark side he's ever felt was Kar Vastor but now that he met Vader, Vader>>>him completely. Mace had difficulty with Kar Vastor in Shatterpoint, although there should have been some circumstances IIRC.

ares834
It was Nick Rostu.

AncientPower
Nick Rostu says Kar Vastor wouldn't stand a chance against Darth Vader and that Vader was far more powerful. On the other hand Mace Windu admits he wouldn't beat Vastor on his best day.

cs_zoltan

AncientPower
Fair enough, nice research.

Vader being above Sidious in sabers due to raw skill, not a Vaapad loop as was the case in Windu's victory. I would say Vader is certainly more skilled in sabers.

cs_zoltan
Vader being above Sidious in sabers due to raw skill

I thought that was not-canon, in case we are thinking about the same thing.

AncientPower
His lightsaber skills are called unparelelled in his time.

cs_zoltan

AncientPower
That's before Vader's time though and is more talking about his efforts within the Jedi Order itself. Vader's time, the Dark Times, puts him above Palps however.

cs_zoltan
That's before Vader's time though and is more talking about his efforts within the Jedi Order itself. Vader's time, the Dark Times, puts him above Palps however.

Well it's says unmatched, even if it would only include the Order (which there is no proof of) it would mean Mace > Yoda. Yoda who disarmed Sidious, and Sidious constantly tried to create distance so he doesn't have to engage Yoda blade to blade.

As for Vader, his quote is coming from the TFU II guide. Which is before ANH. During ANH Vader fought evenly with Ben Kenobi, who was a serious threat to him, yet they were both called a shadow of their former self. Prime Kenobi being at best equal to Mace would suggest that Mace >= Prime Kenobi > ANH Vader >= Ben Kenobi > TFU II Vader.

So that accolade is not the end-all and be-all imo.

Darth Thor
Firstly Lightsaber skill has a much broader meaning than just Fencing skill. Given Jedi don't have sword to sword fights for 90%+ of their Saber wielding time.

Second it was Mace's own opinion. Not canon fact. Mace also tells Obi-Wan that him and Kenobi are peers in swordmanship.

And Thirdly in a sword fight Power in the Force tends to play at least as important a part as Skill, if not more so.

FreshestSlice
Know what is canon fact? Vader>Sidious. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/922207309.gif

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Know what is canon fact? Vader>Sidious. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/922207309.gif

Only in Wielding a Red Saber.. Not.. in.. Fencing. Same as Mace with his Purple Saber.

AHA GOTCHA!

FreshestSlice

Trocity
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Mace also tells Obi-Wan that him and Kenobi are peers in swordmanship.

They actually are

NewGuy01
It's also stated by Luke that Kar Vastor was the most powerful nexus of the dark side he'd felt since the maelstrom unleashed during Emperor's death.

ares834

thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's also stated by Luke that Kar Vastor was the most powerful nexus of the dark side he'd felt since the maelstrom unleashed during Emperor's death.

Meaning Post ROTJ Vastor >> Vader > Palpatine > CW Vastor > Windu

Angelalex242
...Vader, narrowly. Assuming Mace can't go Vapaad on Vader as the thing Vader hates most is himself.

...neither of these guys are a match for Sidious, though. 80%<100%.

Darth Thor
Vader's killing Windu in the votes at least.

|King Joker|
Know what is canon fact? Vader>Sidious. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/922207309.gif excellent

Syndicate
Vader is more powerful in the force.

Vader and Mace are likely even in speed. Though tbh I'm not the best judge of speed feats.

Vader is more durable.

Endurance is debatable.

Vader is stronger.

Vader and Mace should be about as skilled considering the various opponents they've faced.

Vader's suit restricts his mobility and Mace has shatterpoint and possibly Vaapad from which to draw from.

It's a close fight but I'd favor Vader.

Kurk
Mace has a chance at Sabers but fails in force and all out

Syndicate
Originally posted by Kurk
Mace has a chance at Sabers but fails in force and all out

Agreed.

quanchi112
Vader's killing Windu in the votes at least.

Sheep.

Syndicate
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sheep.

Oh? The vote is hidden before people cast their votes though.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Syndicate
Endurance is debatable.
Didn't Vader's suit enhance his stamina?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Rebel95
Didn't Vader's suit enhance his stamina?

It did but it probably only gives him about as much extra physical endurance as the force would have when he was whole.

I just viewed the Vader Down thread though and if we take those feats into account he should hold an edge over Mace in endurance.

Rebel95
thumb up

Syndicate
thumb up

I can't tell if that's sarcastic because of my multiple edits or sincere congratulations on my reasoning. xD

quanchi112
Oh? The vote is hidden before people cast their votes though. I just voted.

Syndicate
I just voted.

I think I can hazard a guess at who you voted for. :P

quanchi112
I think I can hazard a guess at who you voted for. :P Windu despite the lameness of the Jedi.

Syndicate
Windu despite the lameness of the Jedi.

*Nods* Fair enough. It's a fight that could go either way.

Rebel95
I can't tell if that's sarcastic because of my multiple edits or sincere congratulations on my reasoning. xD It was sincere, I posted before you even edited your post I think lol

quanchi112
*Nods* Fair enough. It's a fight that could go either way. I personally don't think so.

Syndicate
I personally don't think so.

Interesting. Why do you think that?

Syndicate
It was sincere, I posted before you even edited your post I think lol

Thank you then. This post is sincere btw ( incase you're as paranoid as I am :P ).

quanchi112
Interesting. Why do you think that? Vader IMO can't contend with Sidious and Windu weathered his attacks and came out on top. Windu has no shame in his game. Vader has a lot of bad moments IMO.

Syndicate
Vader IMO can't contend with Sidious and Windu weathered his attacks and came out on top. Windu has no shame in his game. Vader has a lot of bad moments IMO.

Oh. Are you one of those that believe Mace is always at the level he was when he faced Sidious?

quanchi112
Oh. Are you one of those that believe Mace is always at the level he was when he faced Sidious? I argue based off what I have seen. He stalemated Talzin also who was very powerful. Windu was never beaten in fair combat. Who else can that be said of ?

Syndicate
I argue based off what I have seen. He stalemated Talzin also who was very powerful. Windu was never beaten in fair combat. Who else can that be said of ?

Talzin doesn't have comparable skill with a lightsaber/melee weapon other then what I'm assuming is basic Nightsister training. She likely only stalemated him because as you put it she was "very powerful."

Depending on what fair combat means to you... Also he was beaten by both Yoda and Dooku in sparring matches and failed to gain any definitive advantages against an immobile Grievous.

quanchi112
Talzin doesn't have comparable skill with a lightsaber/melee weapon other then what I'm assuming is basic Nightsister training. She likely only stalemated him because as you put it she was "very powerful."

Depending on what fair combat means to you... Also he was beaten by both Yoda and Dooku in sparring matches and failed to gain any definitive advantages against an immobile Grievous. Well she was weakened against Palpatine after reacquiring a body and stalemated him until he needed a three on one advantage.

When in continuity was he defeated by either of them ?

Syndicate
Well she was weakened against Palpatine after reacquiring a body and stalemated him until he needed a three on one advantage.

When in continuity was he defeated by either of them ?

The details of SoD elude me right now. Who were the two aiding Sidious?

When Dooku was still with the Jedi Order.

quanchi112
The details of SoD elude me right now. Who were the two aiding Sidious?

When Dooku was still with the Jedi Order. Dooku and Grievous.

When was that alluded to in continuity ?

Syndicate
Dooku and Grievous.

When was that alluded to in continuity ?

Can you pull up the scans of this for me? I need to know the context.

Let me find the quote.

Syndicate
"Master Windu himself remained perfectly balanced and centered. In the history of the Jedi Order, only two opponents ever overcame him in battle. One was Master Yoda, who some said was the Order's true master of lightsaber combat. The other was former Master Dooku, whose own fighting style was archaic, yet stunningly effective."

There are further quotes mentioning that after Dooku left the order he only grew in power and skill signifying to me that he is superior to Mace in these areas. Though that's of course up to debate.

quanchi112
Can you pull up the scans of this for me? I need to know the context.

Let me find the quote. I do not have the scans or the comic on my iPad. Basically they are both shooting force lightning against her magical power and Grievous walked up and killed her. Maul had to leave and with the three on one advantage she died.

quanchi112
"Master Windu himself remained perfectly balanced and centered. In the history of the Jedi Order, only two opponents ever overcame him in battle. One was Master Yoda, who some said was the Order's true master of lightsaber combat. The other was former Master Dooku, whose own fighting style was archaic, yet stunningly effective."

There are further quotes mentioning that after Dooku left the order he only grew in power and skill signifying to me that he is superior to Mace in these areas. Though that's of course up to debate. What is that quote from ?

Syndicate
Source: Power of the Jedi Sourcebook

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Power_of_the_Jedi

quanchi112
Source: Power of the Jedi Sourcebook

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Power_of_the_Jedi Never heard of it before. Is that considered canon ?

Syndicate
Never heard of it before. Is that considered canon ?

Disney canon, Lucas canon or old canon? Personally I count it.

quanchi112
Disney canon, Lucas canon or old canon? Personally I count it. Disney canon.

Syndicate
Disney canon.

Nope.

quanchi112
Nope. Then it's no good to me. Even if it was we don't know the context of the fights.

Syndicate
Then it's no good to me. Even if it was we don't know the context of the fights.

I understand and respect your position.

They were sparring matches.

Syndicate
Night mate. I'll respond to anything tommorow. smile

Beniboybling
I understand and respect your position.Now that's something you don't hear on KMC everyday.

Darth Thor
Even in Disney Canon Yoda is still of the opinion that Dooku was the Jedi's strongest student. Not Mace.

Confirmed in "Star Wars Everything you Need to Know"- part of the Journey to the Force Awakens series, so nothing Quan would be interested in purchasing, given he's Faking being TFA's no.1 fan laughing out loud.

Not saying Dooku > Mace, but just saying that part of Dooku's history with the Jedi is still Canon.

Anyway Vader's clearly stomped in the poll.

EmperorSidious2
I do not have the scans or the comic on my iPad. Basically they are both shooting force lightning against her magical power and Grievous walked up and killed her. Maul had to leave and with the three on one advantage she died.

So you finally admit you don't have any scans.

You finally admit there is no proof that Talzin was weakend.

With that you finally admit there is no definitive way to prove Talzin is more powerful than Darth Sidious.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Even in Disney Canon Yoda is still of the opinion that Dooku was the Jedi's strongest student. Not Mace.

Confirmed in "Star Wars Everything you Need to Know"- part of the Journey to the Force Awakens series, so nothing Quan would be interested in purchasing, given he's Faking being TFA's no.1 fan laughing out loud.

Not saying Dooku > Mace, but just saying that part of Dooku's history with the Jedi is still Canon.

Anyway Vader's clearly stomped in the poll. Opinion based isn't factual information. Yoda also thought he could beat Palpatine and he was dead wrong. Opinions aren't facts. Yoda's brilliance saw the entire Jedi order crushed and burned to the ground. Facts matter.

I have my two Ren shirts, tickets, and Kylo Ren action figure. You're not on my level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Now that's something you don't hear on KMC everyday. Honesty. I know.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
So you finally admit you don't have any scans.

You finally admit there is no proof that Talzin was weakend.

With that you finally admit there is no definitive way to prove Talzin is more powerful than Darth Sidious.

Happy Dance Scans exist I just don't have them on me.

The comic exists and I've seen it. Talzin is greater than Sidious much to the shame of his fanatical fans.

Syndicate
I'll attempt to find the scans. I just need to know the context of the scene. Galen was able to contend with Sidious for a time before the build up of energy killed him while Sidious came out relatively unscathed. A similar situation could be going on regarding Talzin vs Sidious and Dooku meaning her being more powerful then Sidious would be questionable.

Aside from that I find it strange that Talzin didn't really employ her powers against Mace in their fight. I'm going to go back and rewatch that episode to get some context for that fight. Perhaps Talzin was hampered in some way.

Syndicate
Found it.

So Talzin and Sidious stalemated.

Talzin and Maul vs Sidious and Dooku made Talzin believe they could not win the battle ( which makes sense given Dooku is more powerful then Maul ) and caused her to send Maul away.

Talzin then briefly held her own against the combined attack of Dooku and Sidious before being cut down by Grievous.

So she's a Sidious level force/magic user.

She was disarmed by Sidious rather easily it seems. Granted this isn't necessarily a bad showing as sword masters have fallen to Sidious in seconds. It just doesn't give us a tangible scope of her abilities in force augmentation and her overall skill.

This actually further supports the idea that Mace is not on par with Sidious without an amp as he only managed to stalemate Talzin while Sidious was able to disarm her. Granted their were circumstantial factors in her fight against Sidious.

EmperorSidious2
Scans exist I just don't have them on me.

The comic exists and I've seen it. Talzin is greater than Sidious much to the shame of his fanatical fans.

Well you've never proved how. She was capable of stalemtaing on that planet which amps her more than any other character she couldn't beat Sidious.

EmperorSidious2
Found it.

So Talzin and Sidious stalemated.

Talzin and Maul vs Sidious and Dooku made Talzin believe they could not win the battle ( which makes sense given Dooku is more powerful then Maul ) and caused her to send Maul away.

Talzin then briefly held her own against the combined attack of Dooku and Sidious before being cut down by Grievous.

So she's a Sidious level force/magic user.

She was disarmed by Sidious rather easily it seems. Granted this isn't necessarily a bad showing as sword masters have fallen to Sidious in seconds. It just doesn't give us a tangible scope of her abilities in force augmentation and her overall skill.

This actually further supports the idea that Mace is not on par with Sidious without an amp as he only managed to stalemate Talzin while Sidious was able to disarm her. Granted their were circumstantial factors in her fight against Sidious.

Yea. Only objection is that Talzin is equal to Sidious. They were on Dathomir which amps her more than any other character. The area she was in was said to be the Heart of Her Power so yea. My only problem.

quanchi112
Well you've never proved how. She was capable of stalemtaing on that planet which amps her more than any other character she couldn't beat Sidious. Baseless claims. Prove it.

Syndicate
Yea. Only objection is that Talzin is equal to Sidious. They were on Dathomir which amps her more than any other character. The area she was in was said to be the Heart of Her Power so yea. My only problem.

Skipped to the fight so I didn't know the context. Thanks for that tidbit. Do you have a quote saying that Dathomir amped her powers though?

EmperorSidious2
Skipped to the fight so I didn't know the context. Thanks for that tidbit. Do you have a quote saying that Dathomir amped her powers though?

It was said it was the heart of her power so at her most powerful and in the EU she and the other nightsisters are stronger on Dathomir. Also quotes from Ventress in Dark Disciple also back this up. You'll also find here that we will say Talzin has her Dathomir feats because she performs more powerful feats on Dathomir.

EmperorSidious2
Baseless claims. Prove it.

All she did was stalemate. Neither one was more powerful. If she were more powerful she would have overwhelmed him would she not?

Syndicate
It was said it was the heart of her power so at her most powerful and in the EU she and the other nightsisters are stronger on Dathomir. Also quotes from Ventress in Dark Disciple also back this up. You'll also find here that we will say Talzin has her Dathomir feats because she performs more powerful feats on Dathomir.

So basically feat comparisons, character comments and sound reasoning. I can support that.

EmperorSidious2
So basically feat comparisons, character comments and sound reasoning. I can support that.

Cool. Also why the ritual on Dathomir and not any old planet like what she was trying to do in TCW?

Syndicate
Cool. Also why the ritual on Dathomir and not any old planet like what she was trying to do in TCW?

Well there is the matter of convenience as she was already on planet but I understand what you mean.

EmperorSidious2
Well there is the matter of convenience as she was already on planet but I understand what you mean.

I like this guy.

quanchi112
All she did was stalemate. Neither one was more powerful. If she were more powerful she would have overwhelmed him would she not? She held off Dooku and Palpatine. She was also weakened due to reacquiring a body.

EmperorSidious2
She held off Dooku and Palpatine. She was also weakened due to reacquiring a body.

Not what I asked. If she was more powerful than why didn't she overpower Sidious when it was just them one on one? Post where it says she was weakened. If you don't post it then you concede.

quanchi112
Not what I asked. If she was more powerful than why didn't she overpower Sidious when it was just them one on one? Post where it says she was weakened. If you don't post it then you concede. Due to her being weakened. Quit asking me questions you already know the answers to. She held off while weakened both Dooku and Sidious.

EmperorSidious2
Due to her being weakened. Quit asking me questions you already know the answers to. She held off while weakened both Dooku and Sidious.

So you concede since you didn't show the proof. Show the proof she was weakened.

quanchi112
So you concede since you didn't show the proof. Show the proof she was weakened. I never said I posted the scan. You've already seen it.

EmperorSidious2
I never said I posted the scan. You've already seen it.

You can find the scan saying she was weakened. The comic itself is on YouTube. Show the proof or concede. Not that hard to do.

quanchi112
You can find the scan saying she was weakened. The comic itself is on YouTube. Show the proof or concede. Not that hard to do. We have already discussed this. Sad that Palpatine can't even beat a weakened opponent with a 2 on 1 advantage.

EmperorSidious2
We have already discussed this. Sad that Palpatine can't even beat a weakened opponent with a 2 on 1 advantage.

Yes and we agreed there is no scan saying she was weakened so you concede, good to know.

quanchi112
Yes and we agreed there is no scan saying she was weakened so you concede, good to know. There is a scan but nothing saying after she required a body she was amped.

Darth Thor
Yes and we agreed there is no scan saying she was weakened so you concede, good to know.

Actually it's confirmed Talzin was weakened when she fought Windu.

Whilst she may have been weakened when fighting Palpatine she was also at her own personal nexus. So pretty unlikely she would have been weaker than when she fought Mace.

Syndicate

Whilst she may have been weakened when fighting Palpatine she was also at her own personal nexus. So pretty unlikely she would have been weaker than when she fought Mace.

Why was she weakened when she fought Mace?

Darth Thor
Why was she weakened when she fought Mace?

Because she wasn't in her full form since she expended energy reviving Maul.

EmperorSidious2

We mean sidious and there was nothing saying she was weakens there, quite the reverse. It's says she may have been weakened but never confirms it.

Syndicate
Because she wasn't in her full form since she expended energy reviving Maul.

Interesting. I'd need more evidence from the timeline to support this but it's quite possible.

Darth Thor
^ That was the whole point of the ritual in SOD, to restore her to her full power.

Syndicate
^ That was the whole point of the ritual in SOD, to restore her to her full power.

Can I get a quote or scan backing this up?

Darth Thor
Can I get a quote or scan backing this up?

Yes but not right now. Not got my copy of SOD on me.

quanchi112
We mean sidious and there was nothing saying she was weakens there, quite the reverse. It's says she may have been weakened but never confirms it. It never says she was amped either. It makes no sense for a storyteller to says he could be weakened after this process or more powerful than ever before. In fact they never once claim that so you have no proof either way just wishful thinking.

EmperorSidious2
It never says she was amped either. It makes no sense for a storyteller to says he could be weakened after this process or more powerful than ever before. In fact they never once claim that so you have no proof either way just wishful thinking.

Dathomir is the planet which her own personal nexus. We have been over this several times.

quanchi112
Dathomir is the planet which her own personal nexus. We have been over this several times. The line already addressed what state she would be in so the writer already factored that in when making the statement.

laughing out loud

nfactor1995
Tbh I'd go Mace right now. Could be convinced otherwise, or solidified in my stance though.

Rebel95
I think it depends how the fight goes. Vader definitely has the force edge, but if he doesn't use that to his advantage I could see him losing. His limited mobility would be a huge disadvantage in a saber fight against Mace.

Darth Thor
Honestly can go either way.

These are the 2 ultimate dark side and light side combatants (after Yoda and Palpatine of course).

NewGuy01
Darth Plagueis and Luke Skywalker. no

carthage
Vader wins

godemperortrump
Mace wins with ease

DarthAnt66
Mace spanks him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Why is Snoke the ultimate darksider, iyo?

deathslash
Mace takes sabers and Vader takes force. It's a coin flip on who wins an all out fight.

Darth Thor

Luke's above the mortal tier system.

Meh to Plagueis.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by deathslash
Mace takes sabers and Vader takes force. It's a coin flip on who wins an all out fight.
Mace's Vapaad likely tips things in his favor

relentless1
Vader is stronger and depending on what time period Vader is he's definitely better with the Force and with saber combat in general; what he may lack in finesse his cybernetics more than make up for in strength

quanchi112
Windu smokes him.

slayne
Vader, assuming he's in his prime.

Mace wins if we're going by the rules specified in the OP, though.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader is stronger and depending on what time period Vader is he's definitely better with the Force and with saber combat in general; what he may lack in finesse his cybernetics more than make up for in strength
There's noting that places Vader on par, let alone superior to Mace as a duelist.

quanchi112
I think it depends how the fight goes. Vader definitely has the force edge, but if he doesn't use that to his advantage I could see him losing. His limited mobility would be a huge disadvantage in a saber fight against Mace. Did the force edge for Yoda beat Dooku ?

Rebel95
Did the force edge for Yoda beat Dooku ?
He certainly wasn't losing. And Yoda doesn't use the force offensively like Vader does anyways so that's kinda a poor comparison

deathslash
He certainly wasn't losing. And Yoda doesn't use the force offensively like Vader does anyways so that's kinda a poor comparison thumb up and when he did use it offensively against Dooku's superior (palpatine), he ragdolled him.

Darth Thor
Did the force edge for Yoda beat Dooku ?

The "Force edge" made Dooku Palpatine's b**** from across the galaxy.

Also made Ventress a non factor to Yoda, and Maul a joke to Sidious.

Rockydonovang
Legends goes to Mace due to Vapaad and Vader not being as high as a duelist

Canon could go either way as Mace no longer has the super conductive loop to turn things in his favor and in canon even a significantly pre-prime Vader could be argued to be a Dooku level duelist.

Rebel95
Vader wins if this is canon. He's an elite duelist and is probably the 3rd most powerful force user after Sidious and Yoda.

Legends is a different story. Like I said earlier, it depends how the fight goes. If Vader uses his superior force powers to his advantage, he could win. But if it's more of a lightsaber duel, Mace probably wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Windu wins.

DarthAnt66
Vader wins if this is canon.
???????

Azronger
Canon Vader dies; Legends Vader wins

Emperordmb
Does Legends Vader ragdoll Az? Isn't your position that ROTJ Sheev ragdolls Vader, Vader ragdolls ROTS Sheev, and Sheev>Windu?

HentaiLover
Legends: Mace b/c Vaapad OP
Canon: Vader really, but arguments can be made for Mace

quanchi112
Canon Vader is vastly overrated. I am disgusted.

Rockydonovang
Yea, Canon Vader has a stronger argument than Legends Vader. In legends, Vapaad basically gives Mace the win as it negates Vader's advantage here, power.

And yes, Mace would retain the inner darkness he recieved before his bout with Palpatine. As we've seen, the inner darkness Mace recieves from what he confronts is not something that dissapates after said confrontations:

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Yea, Canon Vader has a stronger argument than Legends Vader.

Lmfao, absolutely not.

Rebel95
Why not?

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Does Legends Vader ragdoll Az? Isn't your position that ROTJ Sheev ragdolls Vader, Vader ragdolls ROTS Sheev, and Sheev>Windu?

Still not sure on Vader ragdolling RotS Sheev, but yeah, he probably does ragdoll Windu.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Azronger
Still not sure on Vader ragdolling RotS Sheev
huh

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lmfao, absolutely not.
Legends Vader gets Vapaad'd,

Canon Vader's arguable superior power could actually be useful

carthage
Vader rapes Mace with the force

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by carthage
Vader rapes Mace with the force Like Sidious did? erm

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Like Sidious did? erm

Doesn't matter cause Vader ragdolled Sidious eek!

Haschwalth
Doesn't matter cause Vader ragdolled Sidious eek!
Keep your wetdreams to yourself.

Azronger
-

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Keep your wetdreams to yourself.

My wet dreams have been published in comic book form laughing out loud

ozz81
https://youtu.be/bqUc6xPdkec

Scizard
biggest clickbait i've seen in sometime

Galan007
No shit.

"MACE WINDU IS BACK!!!"

...during a VISION Vader had in a comic released 2 f*cking years ago.

Next video: "YO GUYS... YADDLE IS BACK, TOO!!!"

Dipshit.

Tzeentch
I feel like Vader is the exact sort of opponent Mace was born to fight. Straight forward, brute-strength fighting style and raw aggressive dark side usage seems like a good match-up for Mace to Vapaad him to death.

xPRIMEx

juyomaster34
Mace Windu in all 3.
In Sabers his only equal was Depa Billiba until he defeated Sidious. That statement about Depa is no longer true. And with Vaapad being the most logical choice against Vader this would be Vaapad's second ultimate test.

In Force powers is where Vader Fans underestimate Mace Windu the most.
When it comes to the Force Mace is no slouch. All the Telekinectic abilities that Vader possesses Mace has them as well so I would call slight equals. How they use their key signature abilities would be the tie breaker.

All out?! It depends on Windu's state of mind and recognising Anakin as Vader.
Even if he doesn't recognize Anakin as Vader something familiar about Vader will remind him of fighting for more than just his life.

Vaapad and Juyo are not the same,nor does Vaapad share Juyo's weaknesses.
It will be Vaapad vs Djem So laced with Juyo and the other six.
Mace Windu's mastery of the other six as well will be in play also.

Imho it will be settled on their mastery of light saber combat.
Their mastery with the Force imho will just stalemate each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.