Revan and Paradoxe billard votroyan roulette fourth dimensionnal hypercube chess stri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Darth Revan the god emepror of mankind tzeench, that myesterious tentacle-headed mettalic jerk named the deceiver, Cegorach, the eldar god of laugh. That bigdoubash and his cigar named creed.

Come to Play :
Paradoxe billard votroyan roulette fourth dimensionnal hypercube chess strip poker
In the webway on millenia before the god emperor of mankind finally received his tex to speech device.

Can Dart Revan win???

Revanchiste
Up !

Syndicate
God Emperor of Mankind stomps. Those who gaze upon his divine naked presence are turned to ash by the sheer sexiness he exudes.

FreshestSlice
You know we got Revanchiste to stop posting for 11 days, and you had to ruin it by actually responding to him.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You know we got Revanchiste to stop posting for 11 days, and you had to ruin it by actually responding to him.

I feel ashamed. I must be spanked for my naughtiness.

*Hands Freshest the paddle*

FreshestSlice
You aren't even worthy enough to be punished by me. I'm giving you to either Carthage or Xtsay.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You aren't even worthy enough to be punished by me. I'm giving you to either Carthage or Xtsay.

I'll take Carthage...

FreshestSlice
Xtasty it is. Gonna warn you now, he can get....creative. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Syndicate

I'll take Carthage...

You'd better. Xtasy's mine.

Screw you, Freshest. :no2:

Syndicate
xD

Total Warrior
Revan pulls a bane

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Syndicate
I feel ashamed. I must be spanked for my naughtiness.

*Hands Freshest the paddle*

You dirty Slaanesh cultist You did that on purpuse !

P.S I don't thing that power huging totaly naked will work for the emperor.... Because how can you power hug tzeench??? Explaine me how you vene catch that thing?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Revanchiste
You dirty Slaanesh cultist You did that on purpuse !

P.S I don't thing that power huging totaly naked will work for the emperor.... Because how can you power hug tzeench??? Explaine me how you vene catch that thing?

The Emperor's divine naked form causes all lesser entities to assume mortal forms. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.