MCU vs MoS/Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
MCU Main Cast
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-Cover.jpg

vs

Man Of Steel Cast(Superman and Zod/Fahora/Nam-Ek) Hancock Cast(Hancock/Mary

http://jarviscity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Man-Of-Steel-Kryptonian-Villains.jpg http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111224371/4594531-4316656-3325385124-man-o.jpg http://screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hancock-1.jpg http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/2010/09/35/4/192/1922283/74784e3d7214cc89_kickass_theron/i/Mary-Hancock.jpg

No weakness for Hancock/Mary(at least their known weakness)

Robtard
All the MCU members barring Hulk and Thor would be turned into a red mist by Hancock, Mary or any Kryptonian, most with a single blow.

Scarlet Witch is a glass-cannon, but she could easily be taken out at a distant with heat-vision or blitz.

So it's basically Hancock+Mary & Krypts vs Hulk and Thor, 6 Vs 2. Team 2 loses.

juggerman
Mind gem might be able to control anyone on team 2 to fight against their partners. Dunno if Vision can wield it in that way tho

Robtard
Didn't see Vision in that cast.

Time-Immemorial
Hancock/MOS shit stomp

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't see Vision in that cast.

Yup he's not there. I assumed he wanted all of the heroes of MCU.

MCU loses hard

thecomedian2
Vision is on the team and also Ultron.

carthage
Not seeing anyone other than Thor, Vision, Hulk, and Ultron really lasting more than an initial attack.

Probably team MOS

TheVaultDweller
All the MCU members barring Hulk and Thor would be turned into a red mist by Hancock, Mary or any Kryptonian, most with a single blow.

Scarlet Witch is a glass-cannon, but she could easily be taken out at a distant with heat-vision or blitz.

So it's basically Hancock+Mary & Krypts vs Hulk and Thor, 6 Vs 2. Team 2 loses.

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hancock/MOS shit stomp

This.

Edit: Saw he now included Ultron & Vision. Ultron is extremely durable but, as seen, not totally invulnerable. And other than his durability, he is pretty much outclassed everywhere else. Visions is too much of an unknown still. Based on potential, he could do damage, but, based on actual feats, he gets killed along with the rest.

Adam Grimes
MoS/Hancock stuff their corpses inside VaultDweller's vault.

TheVaultDweller
Damnit, I just got the Deathclaw smell out of it.

FrothByte
Adding Hancock and Mary is overkill. The Kryptonians alone are an extreme challenge for the MCU team

relentless1
lol.

the super team STOMPS the MCU

and by the title I thought id be unfair for the MCU with just Supes and Hancock...

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Damnit, I just got the Deathclaw smell out of it. laughing out loud

A Deathclaw would eat them too.

The Sorrow
MCU win. Numbers game take their toll.

jinXed by JaNx
Marvel doesn't have a chance. Ninety percent of team, Marvel doesn't even have a way to physically attack the Kryptonians, if they decide to just fly and unleash their heat vision.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Sorrow
MCU win. Numbers game take their toll.

Lol no.

Arachnid1
Agent Coulson and Rocket Racoon are all that's necessary here.

MCU shitstomps.

Time-Immemorial
They have no way to put down hancock or Mary or Kal down.

FrothByte
MCU could possible defeat Faora and Nam-ek. All they need to do is smash their helmets.

Zack M
Team MOS ftw.

Arachnid1
They have no way to put down hancock or Mary or Kal down. Agent Coulson has great hand to hand skills. He can keep Supes down with an unbreakable hold. Rocket Racoon would just blast away with his futuristic weapons and bombard them into unconsciousness.

Too easy.

relentless1
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Agent Coulson has great hand to hand skills. He can keep Supes down with an unbreakable hold. Rocket Racoon would just blast away with his futuristic weapons and bombard them into unconsciousness.

Too easy.

trolls irritate me

Arachnid1
Originally posted by relentless1
trolls irritate me Whos trolling?

Rocket could easily put in motion some amazing plan of his. Coulson would just blast away with the destroyer gun. This fight would last a minute max.

carthage
With prep maybe but on the fly he lacks speed to suggest he wouldn't be oneshot by the Kryptonians

Robtard
Even if we allow Rocket his Hadron Enforcer, it at best will take out one player on team Steel-Cock.

In case people forgot, even the Krypts without flight are still extremely lethal:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124037/3441652-ibefzmqcb9qe11.gif

The Sorrow
Lol no.
Hulk takes Superman, Thor takes Zod. Guardians take down the other two kryptonians. Vision, Ultron, Ant Man, Cap, Quicksilver, Wanda, Iron Man and Iron Patriot have enough firepower and versatility to take out Hancock/Mary. SHIELD don't even need to attack they could run intel for the Marvel team who have more experience working together. MCU wins imo.

relentless1
Hulk takes Superman, Thor takes Zod. Guardians take down the other two kryptonians. Vision, Ultron, Ant Man, Cap, Quicksilver, Wanda, Iron Man and Iron Patriot have enough firepower and versatility to take out Hancock/Mary. SHIELD don't even need to attack they could run intel for the Marvel team who have more experience working together. MCU wins imo.

lol no way does movie Hulk or Thor take the Kryptonians from MOS, they are way too depowered in contrast to their comic book counterparts. Vision and Ultron stand a better chance against Hancock and his ol lady but they'd still lose, especially once the Kryptonians are finished with the rest of the MCU, Wanda is a glass cannon of the highest order and nothing she's shown yet comes close to doing any real harm to the other team. I don't even know why youre mentioning anybody else besides these 5 because they are all dead within seconds.

TheVaultDweller
How on earth are some of those people going to take out members of team Steel-Cock (kudos to Rob for coming up with that name) when the vast majority of them will die literally in the first few seconds of the fight? And a bunch of those people listed don't even have the feats to suggest they could do any serious harm at all to to the other team. WTF are people like Cap or Falcon or QS etc, for example, going to do in this match? They are WAY out of their league here.

Only ones I see lasting longer than a few moments here are Vision, Ultron, Thor and Hulk. A few energy blasts from the Ultron bots were enough to collapse Wanda's shields and knock her on her ass. How is she going to handle someone like Hancock smashing into her at supersonic speeds? Her best shot is to see if she can mindrape someone on the other team to go berserk and turn on their allies, but I personally don't see her lasting long enough to try.

The Sorrow
lol no way does movie Hulk or Thor take the Kryptonians from MOS, they are way too depowered in contrast to their comic book counterparts. Vision and Ultron stand a better chance against Hancock and his ol lady but they'd still lose, especially once the Kryptonians are finished with the rest of the MCU, Wanda is a glass cannon of the highest order and nothing she's shown yet comes close to doing any real harm to the other team. I don't even know why youre mentioning anybody else besides these 5 because they are all dead within seconds.
I don't see why not they are all of the same ballpark in power, and an angry Hulk has been virtually unstoppable up to this point.

People like Wanda and Quicksilver are glass cannons but she could mindphuck and as was shown in Avengers, Quicksilver can speed her around to keep her out of danger. Ant Man could shrink them, Vision has the Mind gem and can phase into people. Thors lightning can amp Iron Man, Cap can at least block some of the attacks coming his way, likely redirect heat vision, and guys like Falcon can serve as distractions. They have far more creativity and options. Kryptonians werent unbeatable by any means.

ShadowFyre
Thor and Hulk and Vision, Scarlet Witch vs. Zod,Faora,Namek,Superman, Mary and Hancock?

Vision or SW has them all stand in a tight circle around Thor. Thor gives his best strike. There goes MOS crew. Now have to find a way to kill or seperate Mary and Hancock or Vision ( or SW) TP's them away

Lol. Thats about the only way Marvel wins this battle due to Hancock duo. And that includes me blatantly ignoring the mind control part of the OP.

The hancock duo makes this a mismatch as they have no known limits and would beat the shit outta MOS crew as well.

wakkawakkawakka
Scarlet Witch is a glass canon and susceptible to being blitzed by either the Kryptonians or the Hancock duo.

Vision, Thor, and Hulk are probably the best bet for the Kryptonians and I'm not sure even that would be enough. Mary has weather manipulation powers as well which could throw the team for a loop. That and the rest of the MCU team has no actual means of hurting anyone on the MoS/Hancock team with their base load-out.

For now I'd give this to the MoS/Hancock team.

KingD19
Mary and Thor are the fastest people here. Even faster than Quicksilver by a large margin based off of Hancock casually breaking the sound barrier whenever he took off, and going to the moon, painting All-Heart, and getting back before anyone seemed to notice. Even if you don't think they're faster than him, they're faster than everyone else on the MCU team. So are the Kryptonians.

That's speed.

On the term of strength, again, everybody on team 2 is leagues stronger than everybody on team 1. The closest T1 has is Hulk, Thor, and Vision. And imo they're outmatched again based on feats.

2 of the Kryptonians have heat vision and flight. 1 has speed dashes that no one aside from Pietro, maybe Cap and possibly Thor can react to.

Mary can control lightning, Hancock can control wind and together they make storms.

Etc, etc, etc...

As soon as the fight starts, all the humans get blitzed(Hancock and Faora have both done this). Which would leave Thor, Pietro, Vision and Hulk. Pietro can't hurt anyone on T2. And he won't be able to keep Wanda safe. The three big guns all get beat down as well.

There is absolutely no way T1 can win.

golem370
If Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver get close enough to any of them she could use the brain whammy on them. If Captain get his shield up might k.o somebody or stun somebody

TheVaultDweller
That's assuming the moment they get close they don't have their heads punched off by their vastly stronger opponents. Just one of the fliers needs to choose to go to the air and target SW, and she will be dead in moments. And that is if those two even last that long to begin with.

If Cap could even manage to block a blow in such a manner that he could distribute/reflect the force via a shockwave (like when he blocked Thor's blow in Avengers), it is likely to do more damage to his own teammates than their opponents (like the trees that got leveled in the process). And he would have to catch the blow at a very specific angle to even manage that. And that is assuming one of them doesn't just simply grab his shield and brain him with it.

Basically, both of those are an extremely long shot.

The Sorrow
T2 will be busy with Guardians of the Galaxy, Hulk, Vision, Ultron, Thor, Iron Man and Iron Patriot. Kryptonians were fast but more in burst speeds, QS seemed faster from what I remember. Qs and Wanda could just speed hex under the radar like they did in Avengers.

T1 may have more fodder members but they are also useful distractions, MCU have far more options than just punch and blast which they also can do very well.

KingD19
This is kinda sad lol.

FrothByte
OP should at least remove Mary and Hancock. Heck, a better fight would be combining the Kryptonians and MCU vs. Mary and Hancock.

TheVaultDweller
What exactly is a "speed hex" supposed to be though? The closest they came to "speed hexing" anyone was when QS shouldercharged Cap into a wall, leaving him momentarily stunned long enough for Wanda to do her thing. But I don't recall a moment in that film where she did her mind control thing while her brother was carrying her at superspeed. And if QS tries to shouldercharge anyone on team 2 he will only hurt himself.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Vision alone could Solo with proper use of the mind gem.

KingD19
What exactly is a "speed hex" supposed to be though? The closest they came to "speed hexing" anyone was when QS shouldercharged Cap into a wall, leaving him momentarily stunned long enough for Wanda to do her thing. But I don't recall a moment in that film where she did her mind control thing while her brother was carrying her at superspeed. And if QS tries to shouldercharge anyone on team 2 he will only hurt himself.

Even if he did carry her, from what we see it takes a few seconds of uniterrupted concentration to mind rape someone. She couldn't even get close to someone much less concentrate on getting it done at those speeds.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm LOLing at the idea that anybody on Team 2 is stronger than the Hulk. That's laughable at best.

KingD19
Most people on t2 have better strength feats so it's not like it's crazy.

ShadowFyre
Thor can do more damage by himself than all of team 2 together based off of actual stiking feats. Thor is MVP in this battle as he should be.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KingD19
Most people on t2 have better strength feats so it's not like it's crazy. Which strength feats are you referring to?

Time-Immemorial
Oil Rig MOS
Whale Throw Hancock
Train Stop Hancock
Train Toss Namek
Zod Tossing Cars
MOS punching holes in space ships

KuRuPT Thanosi
I wouldn't say any of those are above Hulk stopping the giant ship with his punch sans the Hancock train stop.

The oil rig feat is kind of meh to me. Was it impressive he was able to even hold it up momentarily? Sure, I guess. Ultimately though he was really struggling and ultimately failed at holding it up. Not overly impressive imo

Time-Immemorial
Sorry World Engine..

Hulks feat was assisted and he was pushed back..

The ground gave way on the oil rig and he had not learned to fly.

TheVaultDweller
This exact same strength discussion has been beaten to death before, across multiple threads.

FrothByte
We haven't even gotten to the debate of Hancock's train stop feat being greater than World engine and leviathan punch.

TheVaultDweller
Well, the Hulk vs Kryptonian discussion, especially the leviathan punch vs oil rig thing, has been discussed multiple times. And Hancock's train stop vs the leviathan punch has also been discussed before. Not that it matters much in anyways with regards to this specific match up.

I will say that the train stop is very impressive, even compared to all the others, just because of how damn easily he did it. He stopped that thing dead by doing little more than lean his shoulder into it, and showed no strain or fatigue while doing so, or afterwards. But that basically also highlights the problem of using Hancock in any kind of Versus fight. Everything he did at full power he did quite easily, so it is hard to gauge what kind of limits, if any, he (and by extension Mary) has.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry World Engine..

Hulks feat was assisted and he was pushed back..

The ground gave way on the oil rig and he had not learned to fly.

The world engine feat is unquantifiable.

We'll never know which was the cause of him failing to hold it. In the end, he was clearly struggling with it, so even if it was the ground (I don't believe so), he wouldn't have been able to hold it long regardless. Hulk's feat was more impressive.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This exact same strength discussion has been beaten to death before, across multiple threads.

Agree with this. Though it's still fun to breakdown the MOS feats, that ultimately, weren't that impressive.

relentless1
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Agree with this. Though it's still fun to breakdown the MOS feats, that ultimately, weren't that impressive.

sorry, please tell me how throwing a train like it was a baseball, from a guy thats not even the premier Kryptonian, isn't impressive??

or the fact that Zod and Kal fighting caused immense shockwaves throughout Metropolis?? Neither Thor or Hulk replicated that feat hand to hand.

And while the World Engine isn't readily quantifiable per se as a destructive force, we can for sure say that it packs more power than one of those giant whales in Avengers seeing as how there were tons of those flying around and NY didn't take nearly as much damage as Metropolis; the almost coasting movement of the Leviathan was nowhere near as intense as the pressure the World Engine was causing.

Time-Immemorial
The world engine feat is unquantifiable.

We'll never know which was the cause of him failing to hold it. In the end, he was clearly struggling with it, so even if it was the ground (I don't believe so), he wouldn't have been able to hold it long regardless. Hulk's feat was more impressive.

Who says its "unquantifiable"?

Hulks feat was assisted, he was pushed back, and Ironman helped him because he failed to fully stop it.

FrothByte
It's unquantifiable because we have no idea just how strong those pulses were, what kind of energy they were generating, was the force generated constant or implemented by pulses, etc.

Time-Immemorial
Strong enough to level a city..and terraform the entire earth and change its gravity..

FrothByte
Strong enough to level a city..and terraform the entire earth and change its gravity..

It didn't level the city with one go though. It needed multiple pulses to ruin it. You also needed 2 machines working in concert to SLOWLY terraform the Earth. And this is what makes it unquantifiable.

I'm not saying it was not an impressive feat, just that it makes it very difficult to use in debates.

Time-Immemorial
So what if it took 2/3 pulses...what does that matter?

FrothByte
So what if it took 2/3 pulses...what does that matter?

It took a lot more than 2-3 pulses. Plus it seems like it was destroying that city due more to gravity fluctuations than actual impact force.

wakkawakkawakka
So what's the argument now?

Still don't see how the MCU can take out Hancock/Mary even with Thor and Vision present.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Shit we saw about 10 pulses and much of the city was still just fine. An atomic bomb could level a city in one shot. We see multiple pulses.. shit probably more than 10, more like 20 and most of the city was still just fine. Clearly there wasn't much destructive force going on there. It was going to take a LONG LONG time to do anything at the rate it was going. Hence, it wasn't that impressive.

Also In Re: Hulk Punch... Iron didn't do anything at all in the scene as far as slowing it down. Hulk had already totally stop its forward momentum and it was already flipping over from the force. At that point, Iron shot it in a vulnerable area to destroy. Make no mistake though... he did nothing to stop it.

Time-Immemorial
Who said that this non nuclear weapon had to be as strong as a nuke at first, seems your setting a base line from some undetermined set of ideas that because it was not as fast or quick acting as a nuke, it must not be as powerful?

The leviathan pushed the hulk back, no way around this fact.

Robtard
Hanock casually shouldering the train and stopping it completely without budging an inch himself was considerably more impressive than Hulk's leviathan punch.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4712118/hancock-stops-train-o.gif

Also of note, if you watch the complete scene, that train had many cars attached to it, the complete mass/weight of the train would dwarf the leviathan.

yOeOzPwfWH0

Time-Immemorial
Yup

FrothByte
As I said previously, Hancock's train feat is a better feat than the leviathan punch or the World Engine feat.

Time-Immemorial
Lol, no its not better then the world engine.

MOS was weakened and he still beat it.

WE>Train>Leviathan

FrothByte
Sure, praise the train feat when it helps your argument then ignore it when it's compared to MOS feats.

Time-Immemorial
Thats pure nonsense, and why are you getting so mad about it?

Thats a bit unfair considering MOS was weakened when he defeated a massive alien world ender.

I don't have a problem saying some of Hancocks feats were better then MOS but the train feat does not beat MOS's best feat.

Is hancock physically stronger then MOS yes. But the world engine feat was not just a strength feat like the train feat was.

FrothByte
Thats a bit unfair considering MOS was weakened when he defeated a massive alien world ender.

I don't have a problem saying some of Hancocks feats were better then MOS but the train feat does not beat MOS's best feat.

Is hancock physically stronger then MOS yes. But the world engine feat was not just a strength feat like the train feat was.

Thats pure nonsense, and why are you getting so mad about it?

Who's mad?

All I'm saying is you are unable to quantify the world engine feat. How then can you say that it's a better feat? Sure he was weakened, but he seriously struggled there. Compared that to how effortlessly Hancock stopped that train and it should be obvious which is a better feat.

Time-Immemorial
So something Hancock completely outclassed which was that train is more impressive then something that outclassed MOS and he managed to net a win? Since when did having to try become a sign of weakness in any form of life? What world do you live in?

FrothByte
You know what, forget it. We'll just end up derailing this thread.

Time-Immemorial
I can't believe you think because he struggled to beat something more powerful then him, thats not impressive, but stopping a train that Hancock completely outclassed is..did the train fight back?

Thats some weird ass thinking you only find on KMC..

FrothByte
Your logic is completely off. You're rewording it to something that's completely different from what I said. But like I said, leave it. That's a topic for another day.

Time-Immemorial
Fine I re read what you said and quote it exactly as you had it, but the common though process behind many superman haters here is because he struggled with some things, that makes it not impressive.

This goes against all logic in life.

Overcoming a hardship is the greatest thing a person can achieve in life and here on KMC it's used as a slight against the character.

It's ****ing absurd, and anyone with that though process is a complete bafoon.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
Who's mad?

All I'm saying is you are unable to quantify the world engine feat. How then can you say that it's a better feat? Sure he was weakened, but he seriously struggled there. Compared that to how effortlessly Hancock stopped that train and it should be obvious which is a better feat.

Oh look you did say it.

FrothByte
Oh look you did say it.

So basically what you're saying is that Superman's world engine feat is a better strength feat because he struggled with it whereas Hancock casually stopping the train isn't as good because he easily did it?

KuRuPT Thanosi
sorry, please tell me how throwing a train like it was a baseball, from a guy thats not even the premier Kryptonian, isn't impressive??

or the fact that Zod and Kal fighting caused immense shockwaves throughout Metropolis?? Neither Thor or Hulk replicated that feat hand to hand.

And while the World Engine isn't readily quantifiable per se as a destructive force, we can for sure say that it packs more power than one of those giant whales in Avengers seeing as how there were tons of those flying around and NY didn't take nearly as much damage as Metropolis; the almost coasting movement of the Leviathan was nowhere near as intense as the pressure the World Engine was causing.

You act like he threw a whole train with cars attached. He basically threw one car... the caboose. Yes that's not as impressive as Hulk's punch.

Can we say that? How can you be so sure? One pulse from the Engine didn't even level a building. If that big leviathan ran into a building... it was be toppled.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who said that this non nuclear weapon had to be as strong as a nuke at first, seems your setting a base line from some undetermined set of ideas that because it was not as fast or quick acting as a nuke, it must not be as powerful?

The leviathan pushed the hulk back, no way around this fact.

So then YOU tell me what it means. Forget a nuke, an atomic bomb can completely level a city in one shot. This World Engine couldn't even take out most of a city after 20 pulses. So yes I can say an atomic bomb has more destructive force, well, because, we saw exactly that.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
So basically what you're saying is that Superman's world engine feat is a better strength feat because he struggled with it whereas Hancock casually stopping the train isn't as good because he easily did it?

How does stopping a train, earth tech, which hancock was far above, and he was at full strength best MOS taking down a alien world engine that had serious defense capability and he did it while weakened.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Fine I re read what you said and quote it exactly as you had it, but the common though process behind many superman haters here is because he struggled with some things, that makes it not impressive.

This goes against all logic in life.

Overcoming a hardship is the greatest thing a person can achieve in life and here on KMC it's used as a slight against the character.

It's ****ing absurd, and anyone with that though process is a complete bafoon.

This isn't a mental barrier or hardship you need to overcome, we're talking about strength. Which can be tested. This isn't somebody having to get over an assault or being abused as a child. YES, and without any ambiguity, when it comes to strength it's more impressive to casually do something than to struggle doing. Are you disagreeing with that?

Time-Immemorial
your logic is like saying Superman's island lift was not impressive because he struggled.

You wanna start throwing insults now shit head?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where did I throw any insults? I didn't call you a single name. I asked you if you disagreed with something. Then you respond by calling me a shithead. You're b1tch a$$ little girl. I've tried to be cool recently and just debate the topics. Then you come back with this. It's on now b1tch. I'm still waiting for you to bring your pansy a$$ to see me like you said you would 3 months ago and still haven't showed up. Pu$$y a$$ b1tch.

Robtard
YES, and without any ambiguity, when it comes to strength it's more impressive to casually do something than to struggle doing. Are you disagreeing with that?

Yes and no. If we have a good idea of the two feats, we could say with certainty that me struggling but being able to bench 350lbs is considerably more impressive than you casually benching just the weight bar of 45lbs without even breaking a sweat.

Time-Immemorial
This isn't a mental barrier or hardship you need to overcome

Oh so this isnt an insult?

Calm down already.

Time-Immemorial
Yes and no. If we have a good idea of the two feats, we could say with certainty that me struggling but being able to bench 350lbs is considerably more impressive than you casually benching just the weight bar of 45lbs without even breaking a sweat.

Exactly, well said.

KuRuPT Thanosi

I never disagreed with such a premise. In that case yes it would be. However, that isn't how it was presented, nor what I was saying Big Rob

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oh so this isnt an insult?

Calm down already.

I wasn't referring to you at all. You said it's very impressive in life to overcome things. It shows stuff about your character.. will power or what have you. So I was saying.. this isn't a mental barrier or something that it's okay to struggle with and overcome. When it comes to strength, when two people try and do something similar, the one who does it with ease is obviously stronger. How you could think I was referring to you is beyond me.

Time-Immemorial
My bad then. I have the same opinion as rob posted above.

Robtard
I never disagreed with such a premise. In that case yes it would be. However, that isn't how it was presented, nor what I was saying Big Rob

No idea what you were saying then, but you can call me "Big Rob" anytime thumb up

Rao Kal El
MOS/Footpenis wins this

The Sorrow
A number of times QS used his speed to manoeuvre SW in and out of battle, away from danger or manoeuvre her around the battlefield. When she put Banner under a hex she couldn't even walk at the time iirc, she would've needed her brother speed for that. She could also read minds, and seemingly control peoples actions. Twins can cause major problems in the ranks of T2.

TheVaultDweller
We don't see how the twins get to Banner. Could have been as simple as Quicksilver shoulderbarging him and knocking him down so that Scarlet Witch could get into his head, just like they did to Cap. Her TP has limits. We clearly see her having to get close to the Avengers to use her abilities properly on them, and then requiring a few seconds to actually do her thing. If Quicksilver tries his shoulderbarge tactics he is just going to take himself out, and his sister won't last long on her own.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
MOS/Footpenis wins this

laughing out loud

The Sorrow
We don't see how the twins get to Banner. Could have been as simple as Quicksilver shoulderbarging him and knocking him down so that Scarlet Witch could get into his head, just like they did to Cap. Her TP has limits. We clearly see her having to get close to the Avengers to use her abilities properly on them, and then requiring a few seconds to actually do her thing. If Quicksilver tries his shoulderbarge tactics he is just going to take himself out, and his sister won't last long on her own.
She still would've needed QS help to get to Banner, and as I said he used his speed to move her around several times so it certainly isn't ooc. They were rarely anything but side by side in the movie. Her tp was able to affect everyone even Ultron, her mind spells took a couple of seconds to perform at best, more than enough time to mindphuck like she did the Avengers. From what I remember QS was significantly faster than anyone of T2 as well.

Quicksilver was able to barge Ultron and Thor without hurting himself so I don't see why he couldn't, he doesn't need to attack directly though. T1 have the bigger guns for that purpose.

TheVaultDweller
She still would've needed QS help to get to Banner, and as I said he used his speed to move her around several times so it certainly isn't ooc. They were rarely anything but side by side in the movie. Her tp was able to affect everyone even Ultron, her mind spells took a couple of seconds to perform at best, more than enough time to mindphuck like she did the Avengers. From what I remember QS was significantly faster than anyone of T2 as well.

Quicksilver was able to barge Ultron and Thor without hurting himself so I don't see why he couldn't, he doesn't need to attack directly though. T1 have the bigger guns for that purpose.

She herself said "I'm fine" after having a few seconds to recover outside. So again, QS could have simply blindsided Bruce and knocked him on his ass long enough for her to work her mojo. And there were numerous instances where they were separated. Case in point the time SW got tazer arrow'd in the forehead. So you acting like QS will always be there to watch out for her is contradicted by the film. If she had been alone against someone from this team 2, she would not have been shocked. She would be very very dead. Not to mention all the times QS was running off solo, shoulderbarging everyone from Cap to Ultron.

Yes, he carried her around IN BETWEEN her using her powers. If you want to make an argument for them using their powers in tandem, you have to prove it. And you can't, because there is no evidence for it.

She was able to briefly see into Ultron's mind, but she didn't influence him. We see her needing to be up close and requiring time to do her thing, which is why she either snuck up on people or had her brother knock them down first. In the time it'd take her to do that to anyone on team 2 they could punch her head off. If Hawkeye can react to her and drop her before she got to him, the 5 people on team 2, all whom have a degree of legitimate superhuman speed and reaction times, can also do so.

When exactly did he shouldercharge Thor? Closest I recall him coming to that was trying to grab Thor's hammer, which did not end well for him. He knocked into Ultron once and, other than slightly knocking him out of the way, it had no effect. And based on feats, if he ran into someone like Hancock at the speeds he normally travels, he would turn himself into paste. Unless you can prove that Quicksilver can do better than a large train moving at high speed.

And Hancock/Mary are the fastest ones in this thread, as others have already pointed out.

Your strategy here hedges on the highly unlikely chance that SW will manage to mindrape someone on team 2 before getting killed herself. I don't see that happening, and neither do the vast majority of the people in this thread, based on the posts.

If you want to continue to believe SW and QS can make a difference, feel free. But you are seemingly the only one who genuinely does. IMO, and in the general consensus in this thread, Team Steel-Cock win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.