Galen Marek vs "Protags"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
'Killer as of TFU. Content taken at face value vs Nox and the Hero prime.

If 'Killer loses, switch to TFU II. If loses again, add in S5 Ahsoka Tano.

NewGuy01
Both of them at once?

SunRazer
Neither are beating both Nox and HoT at once. Individually, probably.

NewGuy01
"Probably" lol

Nephthys
Team wins all rounds.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka turns the tide

Nephthys
Ahsoka gets pwned by either of them. Nox at least can certainly ragdoll her.

FreshestSlice
lol@Season 5 Ahsoka turning shit but into a corpse.

|King Joker|
utter bullshit nephthys

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
lol@Season 5 Ahsoka turning shit but a corpse. i think you love Ahsoka

Nephthys
You seriously think Ahsoka does any better than Thanaton?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
i think you love Ahsoka
Yeah, it couldn't be that Ahsoka is well out of her depth here.

|King Joker|
Definitely couldn't

NewGuy01
Ashoka turns the tide. thumb up

ILS
Ahsoka could at least give Nox a great fight in sabers given her warrior specialization and agility versus Nox' more static, limited dueling abilities, like she was able to superior duelists like Grievous and Pre Vizsla. Nox has the Force edge but then so did Ventress and that didn't stop Ahsoka from doing well against her, she's clearly a potent enough fighter to keep someone like Nox at bay and even take a few minority wins. Nox 6/10.

|King Joker|
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/blowing_kiss_christian_bale.gif

FreshestSlice
Lol@Nox not being a static limited duelist.

Nephthys
Ahsoka couldn't even swing at Nox without getting force pwned, lmao. He'd literally stop her blade in mid-air. Also wtf @ Nox being a static and limited duelist.

Ventress doesn't have force lightning. Nox has lightning powerful enough to one-shot Ahsoka. Ahsoka would get utterly curbstomped.

Tondemonai
Nox and Hero could each take on Marek from TFU I or II solo and probably come out on top. He's definitely got the TK advantage but I'd argue that Nox has for better Force manipulation in general; as well as Hero (very arguably/roughly) having better Saber feats. I think he could beat them each one-on-one, Hero more easily, but still would go probably 50 50 for each. (Maybe 40 60 for Nox winning) Also wtf is this about Nox having shotty saber skills? She's got serious skill with dat saberstaff; plus Force Shroud. Ahsoka's got SHIT on Nox.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka just ****ed yo ***** in some Gucci flipflops

Nephthys
Nox beat a guy who could punch through rock in the academy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.