Voidhound vs Rookie One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
The Voidhound of TOR

vs

Rookie One, rebel ace and destroyer of the TIE Phantom project

Both in TOR era fighters, with time to familiarize with the controls.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
This thread gave me cancer.

Emperordmb
Rookie One wrecks

Nephthys
Whats Rookie One like? Cuz if we take into account the TOR space battles the protags take out hundreds of fighters plus capital ships and ace pilots on the regular.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Whats Rookie One like? Cuz if we take into account the TOR space battles the protags take out hundreds of fighters plus capital ships and ace pilots on the regular.

The protagonist of the Rebel Assault games, game-mechanics wise, there's a similar inflated kill count.

In terms of canon deeds, against the DS1 he took out a cannon guarding the trench, then went on an attack run on the superlaser to divert defenses/TIEs.

He was in a lot of smaller battles, part of a squadron that took out an ISD (he got the bridge shot), and for the biggest, he and fellow pilot Ru Murleen snuck into a facility that was producing the experimental cloak-fighters, the TIE Phantom. They stole one, blew up the Super Star Destroy guarding the facility, and the facility itself.

DarthAnt66
Ah it's not hand-to-hand, read OP wrong, my bad. mmm

Q99
In HtH, Rookie One has *some* ground experience, he did a little commando work with the Phantom project, but I'd expect Voidhound to have the clear advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.