Maarek Stele vs Rookie One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Protagonist of TIE Fighter

vs

Protagonist of Rebel Assault

Stele in a TIE Interceptor, Rookie One in an A-wing, to give them each evenly matched fighters they're used to.

Zenwolf
Maarek's Force abilities give him the edge here over Rookie and perhaps being the better pilot of the 2.

An interesting matchup.

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Maarek's Force abilities give him the edge here over Rookie and perhaps being the better pilot of the 2.

An interesting matchup.

I will note that while Rookie's untrained, it is indicated he's a force sensitive.

Maarek does definitely have more force training, granted.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
I will note that while Rookie's untrained, it is indicated he's a force sensitive.

Maarek does definitely have more force training, granted.

Hmm...had missed that, even still Maarek just seems to be Rookie's superior across all aspects. Their piloting skill would probably be the closest, but the initial training falls to Maarek + his experience gives him the edge there still.

Couple with his Force abilities, I say he takes it.

Q99
Hmm...had missed that, even still Maarek just seems to be Rookie's superior across all aspects. Their piloting skill would probably be the closest, but the initial training falls to Maarek + his experience gives him the edge there still.

Couple with his Force abilities, I say he takes it.

Rookie did survive the Death Star assault and take down a lot of Phantom prototypes when taking on that project, that's some pretty impressive experience.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
Rookie did survive the Death Star assault and take down a lot of Phantom prototypes when taking on that project, that's some pretty impressive experience.

Isn't the DS thing non-canon to Legends?

Q99
Isn't the DS thing non-canon to Legends?

Rookie One doing a main trench run and blowing up the Death Star is non-canon (which was what was in the game), but the Essential Guide to Warfare established/retconned that he was still at the battle, just doing a diversion attack on the superlaser itself.

So he was downgraded to decoy, but still in the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.