Syrian Experience in Munich

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
In Munich at a hostel.

There is a Syrian who is here, but he came on a visa legally.

He is confused because if he had come here under refugee status, he would have food, shelter and a 400euro a month stipen.

We got to talking about Isis and Islam.

He said Islam turns good people bad, there is no way to defeat Isis, and Isis wants to create islamaphobia because it turns people who are not Muslims against each other.(clear example, this forum)

We talked about the fact that when we had 150k troops in Iraq we could barely beat a few thousand radicals, Isis has 30-50k maybe more, and we have no one there. They make 120 million a month just off oil, they also collect taxes.

He also talked about how Mohammad was full of shit, and that in his early years of writing his vessels when he had no followers he was peaceful then as he became more powerful the violence came out in him. And that Islam is a lie, and that Mohammad tricked almost 2 billion people into with lies and tricks.

As I am talking to this man I see the distress and sadness in his eyes because he sees what the Islamic faith has done to his country.

I asked him why do Muslim states fail and he said it was because the religion is not practical and they refuse to reform.

Now he's here, alone, he's here legal, but he does not even have the same rights as the refugees because he came legally. Sounds a lot like the problem in America to be honest.

I told him I was in Paris the night of the attacks and he said he was sorry to hear that and hates to see Europe being attacked like this.

We spoke about a diplomatic solution to Isis, but in the end agreed you can solve radicalism with diplomacy when they are willing to kill themselves as a reward into heaven.

He also said Islam, whether it's Isis or not wants the whole world to be Muslim, and that they don't believe in compromise.

Leaving tomorrow but I hope this guy finds his way, he's wanting to be a environmental engineer. Hope he finds his way in this crazy world.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

He said Islam turns good people bad, there is no way to defeat Isis, and Isis wants to create islamaphobia because it turns people who are not Muslims against each other.(clear example, this forum)

Why are you doubling down on the Islamophobia then?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why are you doubling down on the Islamophobia then?

Your post does not even qualify for a response, and you a piss poor questioner and about to be back on ignore.

My guess is I have talked to more Syrians then you have, and you live here.

Robtard
In Munich at a hostel.

There is a Syrian who is here, but he came on a visa legally.

He is confused because if he had come here under refugee status, he would have food, shelter and a 400euro a month stipen.

We got to talking about Isis and Islam.

We talked about the fact that when we had 150k troops in Iraq we could barely beat a few thousand radicals, Isis has 30-50k maybe more, and we have no one there. They make 120 million a month just off oil, they also collect taxes.

He also talked about how Mohammad was full of shit, and that in his early years of writing his vessels when he had no followers he was peaceful then as he became more powerful the violence came out in him. And that Islam is a lie, and that Mohammad tricked almost 2 billion people into with lies and tricks.

As I am talking to this man I see the distress and sadness in his eyes because he sees what the Islamic faith has done to his country.

I asked him why do Muslim states fail and he said it was because the religion is not practical and they refuse to reform.

Now he's here, alone, he's here legal, but he does not even have the same rights as the refugees because he came legally. Sounds a lot like the problem in America to be honest.

I told him I was in Paris the night of the attacks and he said he was sorry to hear that and hates to see Europe being attacked like this.

We spoke about a diplomatic solution to Isis, but in the end agreed you can solve radicalism with diplomacy when they are willing to kill themselves as a reward into heaven.

He also said Islam, whether it's Isis or not wants the whole world to be Muslim, and that they don't believe in compromise.

Leaving tomorrow but I hope this guy finds his way, he's wanting to be a environmental engineer. Hope he finds his way in this crazy world.

Most of that is just an opinion piece.

But "most Islamic States fail" is not factually correct. Indonesia, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Kuwait, Bahrain etc. There's a long list of not-failed Islamic States.

edit: it wasn't "most"

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Most of that is just an opinion piece.

But "most Islamic States fail" is no factually correct. Indonesia, Pakistan, Egypt Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain etc. There's a long list of not-failed Islamic States.

It pisses you off, I knowlaughing out loud

Just like I knew it would.

Sharpshooting through the obvious won't work.

Time-Immemorial
This guy is pretty smart, I think I'll get him to join and then he can school all the "Islamic priests" here.

Bardock42
Good idea. is he a Muslim or a Christian or something else? Obviously doesn't seem to be a fan of Islam generally.

Robtard
It pisses you off, I knowlaughing out loud

Just like I knew it would.

Sharpshooting through the obvious won't work.

The guy made a factually incorrect claim. Why would that upset me?

Time-Immemorial
What would you know Rob, your in San Fransico with not two cares in the world about what's happening over here. You just sit and type your little words, keep typing. Have you even been to Europe and seen what's going on over here? Have you talked to anyone other then Bardock?laughing out loud

Rest on your "facts." I guess they make you sleep well at night. This guy has no home.

Robtard
I know that there's a large amount of Islamic States that are not failed, I listed several of them. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I've been to Europe. But I never spoke with a Syrian in a hostel, so I guess I don't know.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
I know that there's a large amount of Islamic States that are not failed, I listed several of them. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I've been to Europe. But I never spoke with a Syrian in a hostel, so I guess I don't know.

Marignalize the best you can, while being a dick about it could ya?

Oh so not all have fallen, what else Rob?

Robtard
You're getting belligerent for no real reason. The claim was factually wrong, it's that simple.

The rest of what he said was an opinion piece of how awful Islam is. He's welcome to his thoughts; I didn't even comment on the Islamophobic parts.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Good idea. is he a Muslim or a Christian or something else? Obviously doesn't seem to be a fan of Islam generally.

He was born Catholic, now he's atheist.

Ushgarak
Not a discussion and prone to cause trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.