Sidious and Vader vs a Three Person Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Darth Sidious, Lord of the Sith, as-of RotJ

Darth Vader, likewise

vs

Keyan Farlander, Maarak Stele, and Rookie One

Vader in his TIE Advanced, Sidious in... whatever. Shuttle? Death Star? Take his pick of any single Imperial ship.

The pilots in a X-Wing, TIE Defender and TIE Phantom.

Can the Dark Lords of the Sith repulse this Jedi, Imperial Hand, and untrained force sensitive?

Zenwolf
Vader solos, why is Sidious even here?..Although his Lambda shuttle would be pretty lethal if used right, but then he's not the one flying it so....it's pointless for him to be here.

At any rate, Vader is pretty above all the others and can cream em.

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Vader solos, why is Sidious even here?..Although his Lambda shuttle would be pretty lethal if used right, but then he's not the one flying it so....it's pointless for him to be here.

Master and Apprentice duo, they always hang out ^^

While Vader's individually better, I don't think any of them would be easy and it's 3v1 fighter wise. Defender has a nice stat advantage over his Advanced too.

Darth Thor
Vader's the top dog in this type of combat (even above Yoda/Sidious). And it's arguably the most important aspect of combat.

Duo cleans house.

FreshestSlice
Vader waves his hand and they all die.

Nephthys
People think Vaders so good that he can cream what I assume are 3 ace pilots at once? Whaaaa?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nephthys
People think Vaders so good that he can cream what I assume are 3 ace pilots at once? Whaaaa?

I think Stele is the only Ace of the group. Although I blanked on the OP setup, so i'll take back in that he won't cream them, but I believe that he still can win this. Individually I don't see them standing a chance at all though, together maybe.

ares834

Well it helps when he just recently creamed dozens of fighters solo.

Q99
I think Stele is the only Ace of the group. Although I blanked on the OP setup, so i'll take back in that he won't cream them, but I believe that he still can win this. Individually I don't see them standing a chance at all though, together maybe.

Whaaa?

To call Keyan and Rookie aces is an understatement, they're top aces both. Even if one counted just the TIE Phantom kills, Rookie One would be an Ace.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
Whaaa?

To call Keyan and Rookie aces is an understatement, they're top aces both. Even if one counted just the TIE Phantom kills, Rookie One would be an Ace.

I don't recall them being mentioned as Ace pilots though just Stele, but meh, minor details I guess though in the grand scheme of things.

Q99
I don't recall them being mentioned as Ace pilots though just Stele, but meh, minor details I guess though in the grand scheme of things.

An Ace is someone with 5+ kills (at least in real life).

These ones have, I dunno, lots.

Though it does occur to me, I probably did give the trio an excess of fighters ^^; Keyan, while an X-wing pilot, is more famous in a Y or B wing, and Rookie, while famous for the Phantom mission, usually flew an A-wing.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Well it helps when he just recently creamed dozens of fighters solo.

What, like its hard?

ares834
yes

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk9lPotcW4&t=1h22m45s

Q99
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk9lPotcW4&t=1h22m45s

Those're just droid fighters, though. They've got no unpredictability, and not the skill or force sensitivity of the trio here. Or fighter stats, for that matter.

It's possible for a really good fighter to take on a group of lesser foes, but these are not what I'd call 'lesser foes.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.