Bane (Nolan) vs. Liu Kang (MK films)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place in the Playgirl mansion

Silent Master
Bane dies.

TheVaultDweller
The guy who can shoot fireballs and turn himself into a dragon vs the slow bruiser with a breathing problem? Not really a hard choice.

Nusa105
Liu Kang stomps Baney stick out tongue

KingD19
Pretty much all the humans in MK are at least as strong as Bane. And all of them are faster and better fighters.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The guy who can shoot fireballs and turn himself into a dragon vs the slow bruiser with a breathing problem? Not really a hard choice.

But Bane was born in darkness...

KingD19
Didn't Johnny Cage kill a guy who was literally sent from Hell? I think everyone on the team has banished at least one extra-dimensional baddie on their own.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Pretty much all the humans in MK are at least as strong as Bane. And all of them are faster and better fighters.

And Liu Kang was top dog in those films.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
But Bane was born in darkness...

This is true, so he should be happy to be reunited with it when Liu Kang knocks him out. stick out tongue

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
And Liu Kang was top dog in those films.

This is true, so he should be happy to be reunited with it when Liu Kang knocks him out. stick out tongue

Or burns a whole through his chest, bites him in half, uppercuts his mask through his face.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Or burns a whole through his chest, bites him in half, uppercuts his mask through his face.

Now I really want to see Liu Kang perform a fatality on Nolan Bane. laughing

BruceSkywalker
lovely spite thread..

Banes dies

KingD19
I'd love to see him drop an arcade box on his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.