Nolan Batman vs TASM Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
This is Batman Nolanverse vs Spiderman from The Amazing Spiderman movie

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/3/3e/Batman_%28Earth-Nolan%293.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20081116001730

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124646/4173720-the-amazing-spider-man-2.jpg

takes a place in NYC Times Square from The Amazing Spiderman 2 where Parker fought Dillon(Electro) for the first time. Fight till KO only.

Who wins?

Inhuman
qtired

ShadowFyre
As long as Parker doesent attack, move out of the way or do anything at all then Bats can take a split.

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
As long as Parker doesent attack, move out of the way or do anything at all then Bats can take a split.

No he can't. Only way Bruce can get any wins is if Spidey forfeits. As many hits and impacts as he tanked from fighting Lizard? Batman's punches would annoy him at the most.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KingD19
No he can't. Only way Bruce can get any wins is if Spidey forfeits. As many hits and impacts as he tanked from fighting Lizard? Batman's punches would annoy him at the most.

Yeah, if Bruce's wrist durability is anything like Kryptonian neck durability then Batman loses even if Parker is asleep.

KingD19
Pffft. I laughed on that one.

TheVaultDweller
This thread made me laugh. This is literally like a sloth fighting a remarkably agile grizzly bear.

BruceSkywalker
wow 3 for 3 in lovely spite threads..

Nolanverse dies horribly

Darth Thor
I read the thread title and was expecting to open the thread and see "Spider-Man vs Batman in his Batwing" or "Spider-Man vs Batman in his Batmobile".

But it was actually just Spider-Man vs Batman, fight till KO only.. confused

KingD19
He didn't even pick Clooney Batman, whose probably the closest live action to comics.

golem370
Hell dogs were able to hurt Batman in his suit more or less someone able to catch a car.

BruceSkywalker
can't wait until next match to see the haters cry when batfleck kicks ass

ShadowFyre
I hope he does, but c,mon, nobody in the nolanverse has a chance here.

TheVaultDweller
Batfleck should be boss, but he is going to be part of a universe where people knock over skyscrapers during their fights. This Batman is part of a universe where a guy who wears a burlap sack over his head is considered a major player.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Batfleck should be boss, but he is going to be part of a universe where people knock over skyscrapers during their fights. This Batman is part of a universe where a guy who wears a burlap sack over his head is considered a major player.

Lol. I'd be like " Did you just blow glitter at me? ***"

Newjak
The only way Batman wins is if Spidey accidentally hits him too hard, killing Bruce, and Peter getting disqualified.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. I'd be like " Did you just blow glitter at me? ***"

Kind of bad when your ultimate weapon's accuracy can be thrown off by a sudden breeze.

Originally posted by Newjak
The only way Batman wins is if Spidey accidentally hits him too hard, killing Bruce, and Peter getting disqualified.

I am pretty sure Peter could KO Bruce with a poke to the forehead. So anything harder than that should totally get Bruce the "win". stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.