Yusuke vs Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is winning this?

StealthRanger
Yusuke stomps

Astner
Aizen's physical strength easily rivaled Yusuke's when he fought Ichigo; and not only is Aizen a lot stronger than he was then, Aizen also has so much more than just physical strength going for him.

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Yusuke stomps
How? Ichigo reshaped the landscape with his seismic shock waves—destroying mountains and creating canyons—when he fought Aizen. Yusuke never came close to that.

TheBadguy
This should be a good thread. I cant really contribute as my bleach knowledge ended when the anime stopped.

Astner
As far as I recall Yusuke's best feat was blowing up the top of a mountain with his Spirit Gun in his fight against Shinobu. But that was a concentrated blast.

http://i.imgur.com/Ih6rBqym.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/jMeUt7rm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MjR6DUXm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/NFq9JZ5m.jpg

But Aizen and Ichigo did that by the residual of their sheer power.

http://i.imgur.com/pWEhlz5m.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/iogX56Jm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/CIjaQYRm.jpg

Yusuke is out of his league here, and keep in mind that Aizen's strength is the least impressive of his abilities.

TheBadguy
What about super sayain 3 yusuke

Q99
Originally posted by Astner
As far as I recall Yusuke's best feat was blowing up the top of a mountain with his Spirit Gun in his fight against Shinobu. But that was a concentrated blast.

I remember an area around them getting reduced to sand from the shockwaves of their blows... at least in the anime.

SSJGGogeta
Didn't Yusuke reach near planet level at the end of the series or something?

yungz22
aizen's kyoka is hax yusuke is a linear fighter much like many dbz characters they dont have a defense against hax... i feel like yusuke is stronger but that isnt the only deciding factor in a fight

Jmanghan
This is a non-fight. Aizen is faster, has more energetic attacks, can use the Kyouka. Dunno about stronger, and Yusuke's "never give up" power wouldn't work too well against Aizen, Bleach is blatantly aware of its characters powers.

When Ichigo is outmatched, the show makes sure the viewer knows he doesn't stand a chance, although then he is usually saved by someone.

Aizen can crush Yusuke with his spiritual pressure.

yungz22
Originally posted by Jmanghan
This is a non-fight. Aizen is faster, has more energetic attacks, can use the Kyouka. Dunno about stronger, and Yusuke's "never give up" power wouldn't work too well against Aizen, Bleach is blatantly aware of its characters powers.

When Ichigo is outmatched, the show makes sure the viewer knows he doesn't stand a chance, although then he is usually saved by someone.

Aizen can crush Yusuke with his spiritual pressure. yusuke is trained in spiritul pressure too and its incredibly strong eos aizen would not crush yusuke in spiritual pressure

Jmanghan
Originally posted by yungz22
yusuke is trained in spiritul pressure too and its incredibly strong eos aizen would not crush yusuke in spiritual pressure LOL!!!

yungz22
LOL!!!

watch yusuke vs yomi and see for yourself

Jmanghan
watch yusuke vs yomi and see for yourself What in their fight suggests that he would last against Aizen?

And proof that spiritual pressure is a thing in the Hakusho-verss.

yungz22
What in their fight suggests that he would last against Aizen?

And proof that spiritual pressure is a thing in the Hakusho-verss. they are both trained in spiritual energy and also there is something in a versus fight called the energy equivalence rule

Jmanghan
they are both trained in spiritual energy and also there is something in a versus fight called the energy equivalence rule Even if there is, there's nothing to suggest that Yusuke is even SLIGHTLY close to being on Ichigo's level.

He might be able to take Shikai Ichigo, but even thats a long shot.

Ichigo has just gotten too powerful in recent years for anyone from Yu Yu Hakusho, including Yomi, to take him.

yungz22
Even if there is, there's nothing to suggest that Yusuke is even SLIGHTLY close to being on Ichigo's level.

Ichigo has just gotten too powerful in recent years for anyone from Yu Yu Hakusho, including Yomi, to take him.

you realize that yusuke was a mountain buster at the end of the sensui saga and he only got waaaaay stronger since then

BeyonderGod
Sosuke Aizen stomps.

yungz22
Even if there is, there's nothing to suggest that Yusuke is even SLIGHTLY close to being on Ichigo's level.

i dont think youve watched yu yu hakusho

yungz22
aizen wins but only because of hax

BeyonderGod
I mean Sosuke did wipe an army of hollows with just spiritual pressure alone and wasn't that a Multi-Island radius?

yungz22
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
I mean Sosuke did wipe an army of hollows with just spiritual pressure alone and wasn't that a Multi-Island radius?

when did he do that and you think yusuke isnt stronger than those hollows

Dark-Kenshin
Kubo retconned spiritual pressure a long long time ago. Ichigo's classmates were able stand around Aizen in his hougyoku form just fine.

Also, Yusuke stomps. Statements made regarding him and Sasuke put him on planet busting level. Besides, landscaping feats are nothing compared to causing earthquakes just by the mere growl of your stomach in a plain of existence a lot more durable than earth.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Kubo retconned spiritual pressure a long long time ago. Ichigo's classmates were able stand around Aizen in his hougyoku form just fine.

Also, Yusuke stomps. Statements made regarding him and Sasuke put him on planet busting level. Besides, landscaping feats are nothing compared to causing earthquakes just by the mere growl of your stomach in a plain of existence a lot more durable than earth.

Yeah, you're wasting your breath on them here, pal.

But yeah, I thought as much. I haven't watched/read Yuyuhakasho(however you spell it) in a long time though, so I couldn't make a real argument. I did remember some planet level stuff towards the end though, so he should be solidly above anyone in Bleach.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, you're wasting your breath on them here, pal. I'm sure I am. I'm familiar with the "oh, we haven't seen X do it" argument (e.g. lots of people deny that Cell can actually destroy solar systems). Very common reasoning on versus forums, but not present anywhere else since it utterly disregards concepts like author intent and plain meaning.

SSJGGogeta
I'm sure I am. I'm familiar with the "oh, we haven't seen X do it" argument (e.g. lots of people deny that Cell can actually destroy solar systems). Very common reasoning on versus forums, but not present anywhere else since it utterly disregards concepts like author intent and plain meaning.

Yep. That's basically this forum section, in a nutshell.

Unless it's something arguing that CA Superman can't universe bust, because he never has. It's a GIVEN that he can, just by statements. But saying Goku can, because it was stated that he could? Ridiculous.

Jmanghan
Showings > Statements

ALWAYS.

If a character hasn't shown they can do it, and threatened to do it, then they can't do it, simple as that.

Thats the way its always been.

Dark-Kenshin
Showings > Statements

ALWAYS. Arguments by assertion are illogical. Always.

Don't give me made-up versus forum rules that nobody besides people on versus forums would ever even consider the notion that they were of any merit. If you want to suggest that statements don't mean what they say, prove the author's intent was hyperbole or to mislead. If you can't, we don't have anything to discuss. Very simple.

SquallX

yusuke is not planet, and Sasuke's not in this fight.

People take the whole Genkai statement to literal. Genkai never said Yusuke could literally destroy the world, what she meant was that if Yusuke decide to say **** the world and wants to conquer it, he could, because no one was strong enough to fight him.

More proof was given with Raizen that no one in the verse past low end mountain, high end small island level. Raizen who was league above Yusuke prior to the beginning of the story roam the Earth and eating humans with no consequence to the Earth. Raizen prior to the beginning of the story at his stronget cause he ate so many humans, and he wasn't the only S rank roaming the Earth. Yet the Earth was never destroyed.

Also, Raizen's stomach did not cause Earthquakes.

SSJGGogeta
Showings > Statements

ALWAYS.

If a character hasn't shown they can do it, and threatened to do it, then they can't do it, simple as that.

Thats the way its always been.

You're an idiot.

I don't know why I'm even bothering here, since this will undoubtedly boil down to the usual shtick, with me practically trying to teach a chimp algebra.

What you're saying is the equivalent of suggesting that hero's are not needed, nor required.

In the movie Hancock, when the blonde guy threatened to blow up the building with the deadman switch, what happened? Hancock sliced his hand off, and stopped him from doing so. Does this mean that the man couldn't have blown up the building with his c4 charges? NO, IT MEANS HANCOCK DID HIS PHUCKING JOB. And a good job, at that.

All this means is that someone stopped him from doing what he threatened to do.

This is the same thing as Gohan vs Cell, when Cell threatened to blow up the solar system.

Or when the Anti-monitor threatened to destroy Universe one.

Or when Kaguya, Vegeta, Boros, and a dozen other characters from a dozen other series, threatened to blow up Earth.

And realize these are all different series, yet the same logic applies. This is a universal fact. When someone states they can do something, unless they state it with some form of hyperbole, or unless we have a reason to doubt them, WE DON'T DOUBT THEM. thumb up

BeyonderGod
when did he do that and you think yusuke isnt stronger than those hollows
These weren't "Normal" hollows these at insane level durability and they were having a hard time killing them and Sosuke Aizen killed them just by his spiritual powers alone.

yungz22
These weren't "Normal" hollows these at insane level durability and they were having a hard time killing them and Sosuke Aizen killed them just by his spiritual powers alone.

my question wasnt answerd

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by SquallX
yusuke is not planet, and Sasuke's not in this fight.

People take the whole Genkai statement to literal. Genkai never said Yusuke could literally destroy the world, what she meant was that if Yusuke decide to say **** the world and wants to conquer it, he could, because no one was strong enough to fight him.

More proof was given with Raizen that no one in the verse past low end mountain, high end small island level. Raizen who was league above Yusuke prior to the beginning of the story roam the Earth and eating humans with no consequence to the Earth. Raizen prior to the beginning of the story at his stronget cause he ate so many humans, and he wasn't the only S rank roaming the Earth. Yet the Earth was never destroyed.

Also, Raizen's stomach did not cause Earthquakes. Yusuke is a planet buster per statements made in the series. You're welcome to dispute them, but I've never seen anything compelling to suggest the author was exaggerating or being misleading. Sasuke is typo. I meant Sensui.

People take the whole Genkai statement literal because there's nothing to suggest that it isn't literal and plenty to suggest that the author is consistently driving home the point that there are those powerful enough in the YYH verse to cause serious damage to the planet. Which is the very reason so much effort was put toward sealing off A class demons and higher. Also the expressed reason Sensui doesn't use his full power while in the human realm. Even early into the series, we get talk from Koenma about how his father's wrath would result in the destruction of continents should the artifacts Hiei, Kurama and Gouki stole were not retrieved.

You bring up Raizen prior to the beginning of the story, but this is an unpersuasive argument as there is no indication that Raizen ever used any substantial amount of power while eating humans on earth. In fact, the human we do see him attempting to eat was ordinary for all intents and purposes.

BeyonderGod
my question wasnt answerd
It weren't normal hollows that's all I remember reading these were enhances and high tanked hollows.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
You're an idiot.

I don't know why I'm even bothering here, since this will undoubtedly boil down to the usual shtick, with me practically trying to teach a chimp algebra.

What you're saying is the equivalent of suggesting that hero's are not needed, nor required.

In the movie Hancock, when the blonde guy threatened to blow up the building with the deadman switch, what happened? Hancock sliced his hand off, and stopped him from doing so. Does this mean that the man couldn't have blown up the building with his c4 charges? NO, IT MEANS HANCOCK DID HIS PHUCKING JOB. And a good job, at that.

All this means is that someone stopped him from doing what he threatened to do.

This is the same thing as Gohan vs Cell, when Cell threatened to blow up the solar system.

Or when the Anti-monitor threatened to destroy Universe one.

Or when Kaguya, Vegeta, Boros, and a dozen other characters from a dozen other series, threatened to blow up Earth.

And realize these are all different series, yet the same logic applies. This is a universal fact. When someone states they can do something, unless they state it with some form of hyperbole, or unless we have a reason to doubt them, WE DON'T DOUBT THEM. thumb up Here's something to keep in mind here as far as this entire "showings > statement" logic is concerned. Showings can be every bit as misleading and exaggerated as statements. This happens VERY OFTEN in sports manga/anime. For example, In Hajime No Ippo (boxing manga), we see one of the boxers moving so fast that he appears in multiple places at once, yet we know this isn't literally happening since all of the boxers expressly have real world human limitations. In the prince of tennis movie, we see one of the players returning a shot which is shown powerful enough to destroy all of the dinosaurs, yet there's no question that that didn't literally happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHCxpzA-rdM

It's not about coming up with made-up rules like "showings > statements." It all comes down to figuring what the author is intending with any particular scene. Sometimes, the author is simply exaggerating or being misleading. Other times, the author is getting a point across (i.e. showing how powerful Cell has become) without having to go through the trouble of finding a way to visibly incorporate it into the story.

There's no need to have Cell teleport to another solar system, nuke it, then come back to earth when a statement alone (this blast has enough power to destroy the solar system) is sufficient. Now if Toriyama wanted to downplay Cell's feat, he could have easily done so (i.e. having another character explain that Cell will destroy every planet in the solar system one by one if Gohan doesn't stop him).

yungz22
It weren't normal hollows that's all I remember reading these were enhances and high tanked hollows.

lol and you stil hvent answerd the question i asked

BeyonderGod
I'ma stick by my answer lol Sosuke wins

yungz22
I'ma stick by my answer lol Sosuke wins

therefore you fail to support your point so its moot

BeyonderGod
Psh! Watch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.