War of Kings: Dr. Doom Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
I'm not sure if these two have ever faced off in any comics before (I'm sure you'll let me know if they have)

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/Scoobless/BBDoom.jpg

So how does a no-prep fight between these guys go?

Shields up to start.

Supermex
Great fight!

Going with BB for now but i can change my pick if someone has reasons why DR.Doom.

How many kings and Queens are there on Marvel Earth?

Blk.Panther
Namor
Capt.Britain???? Is he or was he a king?
Magneto ??? At one time???

ShadowFyre
Black Bolt should win. In all honesty, regular Doom is way overhyped. He does have powerful magic and technology but Boltagon should be able to kill him if he starts right off the bat with his best. But Doom can easily sneak a few wins out if BB doesent get serious or makes a mistake.

Black Bolt 6-7/10

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Supermex
Great fight!

Going with BB for now but i can change my pick if someone has reasons why DR.Doom.

How many kings and Queens are there on Marvel Earth?

Blk.Panther
Namor
Capt.Britain???? Is he or was he a king?
Magneto ??? At one time???

Black Bolt
Namor
Black panther
Mags was ruler of genosha cant remember his actual title.
Odin or Freya when Asgard was on Earth
Goblin king

Uhhh maybe others. Most likely is. I thought capt. Britian was a guardian or something and not an actual king

Mindset
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Black Bolt should win. In all honesty, regular Doom is way overhyped. He does have powerful magic and technology but Boltagon should be able to kill him if he starts right off the bat with his best. But Doom can easily sneak a few wins out if BB doesent get serious or makes a mistake.

Black Bolt 6-7/10 You don't know what you're talking about.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't know what you're talking about.

The Bizzaro world irony is you do, which you don't.

Mindset
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
The Bizzaro world irony is you do, which you don't. Stop flirting with me.

Digi
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Black Bolt 6-7/10

I agree with this.

Zack M
Bolt.

DarkSaint85
Stop flirting with me.

I agree with this.

Insane Titan
BB destroys the over rated Dr Doom

ShadowFyre
You don't know what you're talking about.

I dont know that Doom is a regular person withbpowerful tech and magic? Or that Boltagon has one of the best attacks?

deathslash
Boltagon beats doom more often than not. Doom can put up a good fight and even win some of them, but BB is gonna win about 7-8/10.

StiltmanFTW
BB should stomp, but Doom's jobber aura is strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.