POD Trainee Bane/Kas'im/Fohargh vs. FOTJ Luke Skywalker/Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

*Kas'im has his saberstaff/Jar Kai sabers
*Trainee Bane has morals off
*Luke has his blaster as well

Force sabers all out

_____
Bonus The POD team gets Lord Kaan, team 2 gets Darth Krayt

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

carthage
Reasons?

EmperorSidious2
Well Luke is defintlly the most powerful and IMO the best deulist are on the same team(team 2). Luke could hold off any two opponents on team 1 with his force powers and saber skills and Mace would kill the person he faces. Then adding Krayt doesn't help team 1 in the slightest.

Emperordmb
Fohargh solos

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Well Luke is defintlly the most powerful and IMO the best deulist are on the same team(team 2). Luke could hold off any two opponents on team 1 with his force powers and saber skills and Mace would kill the person he faces. Then adding Krayt doesn't help team 1 in the slightest.
imo kasim is defintlly the best deulist and more powerful he would kil anyone. do u agre?

DarthAnt66
kasim are better then luke because remeber he is the best deulist in history

this mean he si better than tulark hord, who kil 1000 jeedi in a single battle

so kasim can kill luke because luke is only one jedi and he can kil more than 1000

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
imo kasim is defintlly the best deulist and more powerful he would kil anyone. do u agre?

Are you messin with me or are you serious?

DarthAnt66
i said my reasoning above

do u have a counter?

Aurbere
Are you messin with me or are you serious?

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0be215cdc565809b0cba345479979612/tumblr_inline_nix258VsyM1sh1aw2.gif

Emperordmb
Given that ES2 was the only one to actually take this thread seriously, and that he has argued for ****ing pages with redpill and Quan, I feel like he doesn't get the concept that there's just some stupid shit that shouldn't be indulged.

EmperorSidious2
i said my reasoning above

do u have a counter?

I mean it's your opinion and I cant say it's wrong. However my counter would be that you just made a claim. Saying Kas'im is the best deulist is just a claim. I say Luke is the best because he legitimately beat Sidious out of his prime and this was Sidious in his prime. Luke IIRC did beat Jacen Solo who has some pretty amazing feats of his own. So yea like I said your opinion that Kas'im best is fine, very far fetched but fine all the same.

DarthAnt66
@dmb: please stop trolling and be respecdul to all onions

DarthAnt66
Just askin since you for some odd reason don't like me didn't know if you were serious.

I mean it's your opinion and I cant say it's wrong. However my counter would be that you just made a claim. Saying Kas'im is the best deulist is just a claim. I say Luke is the best because he legitimately beat Sidious out of his prime and this was Sidious in his prime. Luke IIRC did beat Jacen Solo who has some pretty a,zing feats of his own. So yea like I said your opinion that Kas'im best is fine, very far fetched but fine all the same.
darth bane said that kasim was the best deulist evr and he had farsight which means he could see in the future and know that luke was poweful

Aurbere
Probably the best argument I've seen for Kas'im in a long time.

EmperorSidious2
darth bane said that kasim was the best deulist evr and he had farsight which means he could see in the future and know that luke was poweful

IIRC didn't Bane have Kas'im on the ropes in one of their duels before Kas'im pulled out two blades which he hadn't taught Bane to counter yet? I believe that's how it went. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also don't most force weilders have farsight/precognition?

DarthAnt66
ok yeah srry ur right luke beats kasim

I'm just playing with you dude. Of course Luke beats Kas'im. stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Luke couldn't even defeat Desann.

McP

Are you kidding? Luke wont hold any two of them. He will stomp three of them at once while being drugged, blind and handless.

McP
(...)remeber he is the best deulist in history(...)

Yeah, in history of looserhood of darknezzzz

|King Joker|
Originally posted by McP
Yeah, in history of looserhood of darknezzzz http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lubfvajzty1r18jzmo1_500.gif

Trocity
PoD Bane is Sidious level.

Emperordmb
Fohargh is Abeloth level

carthage
Fohargh vs. Darth Reave

Emperordmb
Fight gets interrupted by Mendor Typhoons who stomps them both at once.

Fated Xtasy
Luke kills with a snap of his fingers while Mace looks on approvingly.

The Ellimist
Kas'im struggles only a little to kill a rancor, how can Mace and Luke compete?

The Ellimist
Luke decades before his prime was already outstripping PoD Bane's best (nexus amped) feats by orders of magnitude (.ie destroying Vader's fortress, being able to tear the hulls off of battlecruisers, etc.). He is also infinitely superior via powerscaling, being more powerful than Palpatine while peak Bane is weaker than Sidious by 30 generations per the RoT.

That is an absolutely monstrous gap, monstrous enough for him to snap all their necks in an instant if he wanted to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.