Cosmic Comic Beings Vs Anime most powerful beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/00/38/35/anime_11.jpg
Comic Team:
The Living Tribunal
Protege (W/ LT powers)
Mikaboshi (At his peak)
The Beyonder (NO PIS/CIS these are the 3 who beat LT)

Anime Team:
STTGL
Dark Schneider
Masaki Tenchi
Elder God Demonbane

No Prep
No knowledge

dika123
living tribunal solossssss

Q99
I go for the anime ones, you have some very major multiversal scale beings there.

Originally posted by dika123
living tribunal solossssss

No way, a couple of the anime ones are a fair bit above him. While he looks over the multiverse, most of his actions are destroying/affecting single universes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait, Beyonder pre-retcon? Unfair or no?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Q99
I go for the anime ones, you have some very major multiversal scale beings there.

No way, a couple of the anime ones are a fair bit above him. While he looks over the multiverse, most of his actions are destroying/affecting single universes.

How Multiversal are they?

Utrigita
It doesn't matter how Multiversal they are, Protege is able to copy the powerlevel of any being, stacking it on top of his own, so everything the anime bring to the table, the comic will have shortly. And LT has enough feats to suggest he can solo. Crafting two megaverses, that consist of multiple multiverses, each made of a infinite amount of universes, is one. Replacing the core element of the Marvel Omniverse, because he wanted to is another.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And the Beyonders defeated the LT. I don't know much about these anime figures, but it sounds like the comic cosmics mercilessly stomp.

dika123
sttgl is universe+lv , DS is galaxy lv+ ... only demonbane and kami tenchi are multiversal

Time-Immemorial
Whis Solos/Superman Solo

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by dika123
sttgl is universe+lv , DS is galaxy lv+ ... only demonbane and kami tenchi are multiversal
Lol Wut....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Changing my mind on this one, tbh. Team 2 on the strength of Demonbane and Kami Tenchi.

cdtm
Gurren Lagann solo's.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Elaborate. smile

cdtm
TTGL's whole thing is Spiral energy >>>>> you.

On feats, I'll admit they're a bit short, but they went from primitive tribes to a thriving civilization in, what, 7 years?

TTGL is what DBZ fans think that is, it doesn't go off logic. Just "on demand" plot devices in a nutshell. In just 7 years, they're from caveman to universal+ level anti spiral spankers.. Give them 30 or however many since series end, and imagine what that "spiral energy" can accomplish. smile

And if that isn't convincing (And it probably isn't!), well, there's always Demonbane..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This isn't TTGL, it's STTGL. Who I've heard is Multi-universal, but I'm not exactly an expert on him specifically.

That said, yeah...http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140006/3570106-4012378321-abrax.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
LT held and created two Megaverses (=infinite number of Multiverses) in his hand. Those two Marvel Megaverses dwarv the entire Anime world me thinks. If we talk about size. Yeah he solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where is it stated/shown that a megaverse is infinite multiverses? Not that it even matters, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.