Teacher who "hypnotized" students to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
You may or may not of heard of this, it didn't just happen, but there were some lawsuits filed and they have just been settled last month which is why it has been in the news again.

So basically a high school principal was fired, stripped of his teaching license, and put on a year of probation for "hypnotizing" 3 students to death. Keep in mind the probation was for practicing hypnotism without a license. The families of the teens have each been given 200 grand.

The teacher expressed disgust for how this all turned out and basically said hypnotism isn't real and is apparently offering a reward of 100 grand for anyone to prove it is.

One kid who killed himself was hypnotized in an effort to make him a better guitar player. Another for anxiety, and finally a star QB was hypnotized in order to be able to better endure pain during games and was driving his car with his gf and apparently got a weird look on his face and then purposely crashed the car, he died the girl lived.

It should also be noted multiple parents apparently said the hypnotism greatly helped out their kids.

So was this justice? It's hard to ignore 3 suicides from the same school, but on the other hand are we saying hypnotism is legit? Either it isn't real or it is real and we need to teach this guy to harness his powers for the good of all. Send him to make ISIS realize God isn't real(he actually suggested something to this effect).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2015/10/07/three-teens-died-after-being-hypnotized-by-their-principal-now-their-families-are-getting-200000-each/

Was this a win for justice? Did the families deserve any money? Did the guy deserve to be stripped of his teaching license? Apparently he was well liked so it's not like he was some hated principal doing this to get back at his ungrateful students.

Tzeentch
http://exiledingeeksville.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/David-Tennant-Kilgrave-1024x596.jpg

Hypnotism isn't real- everyone knows that tbh fam.

Surtur
Hypnotism is not real so smile everyone.

..people who have watched Jessica Jones will get that.

Emperordmb
LOL I watched the first seven episodes...

David Tennant is ****ing awesome

Ascendancy
Isn't the argument with hypnotism that it is like all suggestive thought: some are more susceptible to it than others, it can be dangerous when used improperly, and that it's viable for those who are both for one reason or another open to persuasion and at the time wanting to accept whatever is being "placed" within their minds?

If brainwashing and indoctrination over time are both real, I don't see how voluntarily conducted hypnotism isn't a viable thing.

Surtur
The more I read the more it just disgusts me that these families were paid any money over these deaths. Especially looking into the death of the quarterback..it's hard to say that was caused by hypnotism.

Especially since nobody forced them to participate in these hypnotic sessions nor did they pay any money for it. Which is why I think I read if the guy had fought it in court he would of won because you only need a license if you are charging people for your services.

So where the hell is the responsibility of the parents in all this? Did they check if the guy had a license? Did they do any research on hypnotism?

mjame4939
Most of the school's teachers don't help the students with writing and studying. That makes it difficult for every student to write projects themself. So it becomes important for everyone to understand the review about edubirdie e that can help you in writing and also you can review the writing services of EduBirdie platform.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by mjame4939
Most of the school's teachers don't help the students with writing and studying. That makes it difficult for every student to write projects themself. So it becomes important for everyone to understand the review about edubirdie e that can help you in writing and also you can review the writing services of EduBirdie platform.

go f*ck your whore mother

Trocity
Can they hypnotize people to stop being white supremacist retard crackers?

cdtm
Word on the grapevine has it they tried doing that and it didn't go too well. The problem was they accidentally self hypnotized so they saw racist crackers everywhere, and it became impossible to identify the real racists. 🥴👌

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.