Novel Vitiate vs. Thon/Nomi Sunrider/Arca Jeth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Distance is 100 feet.

Round 1: Vitiate is restricted to lightning/telekinesis

Round 2: All out but Distance is reduced to 15 feet

Fight takes place in the Valley of the Jedi

Who strikes first?

AncientPower
One question: are the Jedi amped by the locale?

carthage
All residual amps apply in combat

SunRazer
Yeah, I'm not sure if Vitiate wins.

AncientPower
With the Valley of the Jedi as a source then yes, I can't see Vitiate winning easily at all, if he wins it's a crazy hard fight. With Nomi's BM to block sorcery, Thon with his WoL and Jeth with his own, that's going to be seriously strong.

Potentially they could combine their amped powers to WoL him, at any rate this is a seriously good team.

Sinious
Interesting thread, Carthage.

Q99
That's a lot of light-side power... accumulated, I think they can protect themselves.

Tondemonai
From his showings in the novel the team could potentially win; however with the new information brought forward by KotFE stating that Vitiate never showed his full potential in any battle ever conducted as Vitiate (his only true showings being as Valkorion), I'm thinking that Vitiate will win this. Assuming he had most of his focus on Valkorion rather than Vitiate during his Revan fight, he definitely wins this. However, assuming this is only using his feats seen up to and in the novel, discounting the factor of the majority of his presence being elsewhere, he loses in a good fight.

Edit: assuming only Vitiate body feats, wins 1 in VERY close fight but loses 2 in another good one. Assuming his full focus is on Vitiate (total disconnection from Valkorion) he wins both solidly.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Q99
That's a lot of light-side power... accumulated, I think they can protect themselves. It's not a light side nexus, so Vitiate should be able to draw on this power too.

Q99
Originally posted by Beniboybling
It's not a light side nexus, so Vitiate should be able to draw on this power too.

I mean, a lot of power inside the trio, that they can pool together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.