White supremacist terrorists shoot 5 Black Lives Matter activists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/whi...in-minneapolis/

Bashar Teg
here's a working link http://tinyurl.com/q5rkzj6 (edit function on this site is broken.)

Omega Vision
Racist pieces of shit abound, and about half the country still acts like it isn't a problem.

Because we should probably fixate on how some BLM people shout at people in libraries. Yeah, that's the real problem. erm

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Racist pieces of shit abound, and about half the country still acts like it isn't a problem.

they also will refuse to categorize this as an obvious act of terrorism.

Bardock42
It's insane to think that people use labels like hate group and terrorists to describe BLM protesters when these kinds of people exist.

Surtur

Because we should probably fixate on how some BLM people shout at people in libraries. Yeah, that's the real problem. erm

There was a problem with the way that specific protest was handled there is no doubt about that, but it of course wasn't anywhere near as extreme as killing people so I don't think anyone is really disagreeing with you about this tragic event.

Time-Immemorial
Terrible story I am glad these people will face justice.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Lets hope so, sadly so far it seems like they haven't been caught yet.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they also will refuse to categorize this as an obvious act of terrorism.

Wonder if that has anything to do with the skin color of the terrorist.

Bashar Teg

they were not caught yet. you'd know that if you read the article.

Time-Immemorial
The fact that they were white mattered a lot to the racist op.

Tattoos N Scars

QFT

Bardock42

Actually, the fact they were white supremacists mattered....not that they were white.

Time-Immemorial
Oh but this is more important then the pastors pregnant wife killed because it presents you and bash to show your reverse racism? Op is a racist.

Bardock42
Oh but this is more important then the pastors pregnant wife killed because it presents you and bash to show your reverse racism? Op is a racist.

Who said that this was more or less important than the killing of that woman?

Time-Immemorial
Because it will be talked about 10 times more then the poor girl killed in her home for no reason.

Tattoos N Scars
We all know black people can not be racist.

Bardock42
Because it will be talked about 10 times more then the poor girl killed in her home for no reason.

If that happens it is because there is more to discuss, not because it's more important.

For one, this thread has two sides, you and the other people who would prefer to talk about BLM as terrorists vs. reasonable people. The other thread has one side, the "it's awful that this happened" side.

Time-Immemorial
Of coarse there is more to discuss, because it's racial for you. Like I said you attach yourself to any racial incident. You are a white German...you are not black. When will you understand this?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
We all know black people can not be racist.

Of coarse the thread involving black on white thread gets closed. I wonder if the same will happen here. I doubt itlaughing out loud

ares834

Simple. Because this attack is clearly due to race whereas the other seems to be "just" a murder. This attack isn't just an attack either it's a direct statement to the BLM movement.

Ushgarak
After the countless number of such threads you have already opened that is a nonsensical complaint. You opened your thread as a basically trolling reaction to this one, which is at least related to an ongoing news event (though I will close if it just becomes pointless argument again). Stop playing this ridiculous victim card, TI- I have been more than accommodating with you. If you don't like the moderation policy here, perhaps you should move to another site; if you keep complaining about it in the threads, I'll make that choice for you.

Bardock42
Of coarse the thread involving black on white thread gets closed. I wonder if the same will happen here. I doubt itlaughing out loud Again, this is not the same type of thread, even if you only made yours as an answer to this one.

That white supremacists groups attack peaceful protesters in the US is the topic.

You're just showing your hypocrisy by not caring about this, but caring a lot about the other issue.

Time-Immemorial
I don't recall ever playing the victim card. I don't understand how two competing stories one is deemed more valuable then the other.

Bashar Teg
they're not competing stories. good luck to anyone willing to dedicate the time and crayons to explaining that to you.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Again, this is not the same type of thread, even if you only made yours as an answer to this one.

That white supremacists groups attack peaceful protesters in the US is the topic.

You're just showing your hypocrisy by not caring about this, but caring a lot about the other issue.

So wait, wasn't that lady being peaceful at home before she was gunned down?

Ushgarak
No, you don't want to understand because you want to portray yourself as being unfairly discriminated against here, when actually you are being shut down for causing unnecessary trouble with no value. The hypocrisy is all yours- and it has been noted in your behaviour in general of late.

Time-Immemorial
And what is Bash doing?

Time-Immemorial

Say they were not white supremacists. And just white, would they still be racist pieces of shit?

Newjak
Say they were not white supremacists. And just white, would they still be racist pieces of shit? How does this pertain to what he said.

They were white supremacists that killed people of the BLM movement.

You really are trying to hijack this thread and Ush has already told you to stop.

Time-Immemorial
I'm trying to understand what Omega said.

draxx_tOfU
I hope they catch these terrorists. As a Christian, I find their actions despicable.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Newjak
They were white supremacists that killed people of the BLM movement.

Luckily it seems like the victims survived.

Mindset
The fact that they were white mattered a lot to the racist op. Well yea, it'd be pretty weird if the white supremacists weren't white.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Well yea, it'd be pretty weird if the white supremacists weren't white.

laughing out loud

Newjak
Luckily it seems like the victims survived. Oh that's good.

I'm trying to understand what Omega said. I think it is pretty clear what he said.

White supremacists committed a racially motivated crime yet for some reason people are trying to say racism is not an issue in this country anymore. Or tehy are trying to turn a blind eye to this.

Then he mocked people, rightfully so, for trying to condemn black lives matter over a few rude protestors when something like this happens.

Robtard
So wait, wasn't that lady being peaceful at home before she was gunned down?

-That murder of the pregnant woman had nothing to do with race. Those criminals broke into her house to steal valuables, not because she was white

-The actions of those "white supremacist" is clearly racial, they specifically targeted BLM because of the "black people" aspect and were seemingly making racial remarks beforehand

See a difference?

Star428
We all know black people can not be racist. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Of coarse the thread involving black on white thread gets closed. I wonder if the same will happen here. I doubt itlaughing out loud

thumb up

SouthSpawn
I am a black guy.

People really need to stop saying white supremacists lol.

Because it signals to me that people actually "buy into" the "IDEA" of white supremacy. White supremacy is nothing but an "IDEA" that was made up by the same "INTELLECTUALS" that offer nothing but theories and pointless hypothesis.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
I am a black guy.

Because it signals to me that people actually "buy into" the "IDEA" of white supremacy. White white supremacy is nothing but and "IDEA" that was made up by the same "INTELLECTUALS" that offer nothing but theories and pointless hypothesis.

Right, but that doesn't stop certain people from buying into the idea.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Right, but that doesn't stop certain people from buying into the idea.

And that's why I do not spend one once of time arguing with them.

People once thought the world was flat!

If someone is willing to ignore proof.
Why argue with them.

This is 2015. Not 1940.

Surtur
Again, this is not the same type of thread, even if you only made yours as an answer to this one.

But see you and others came into this and your first comments were potentially shit stirring comments that could of caused this thread to get derailed, and you would then complain about people taking things off topic.

Like people mentioning shit about "oh people are worried about libraries" and "oh how can they call BLM hate groups?!". Come on now, those statements are just ripe for people to lead this into a different type of discussion.

But then other people get threads closed for stirring the shit.

ArtificialGlory
And that's why I do not spend one once of time arguing with them.

People once thought the world was flat!

If someone is willing to ignore proof.
Why argue with them.

This is 2015. Not 1940.

Right again, but you are more or less forced to engage with these morons when they actually start acting out on the idea.

Robtard
I am a black guy.

Because it signals to me that people actually "buy into" the "IDEA" of white supremacy. White supremacy is nothing but an "IDEA" that was made up by the same "INTELLECTUALS" that offer nothing but theories and pointless hypothesis.

Groups like the KKK and Neo Nazis buy into the idea, hence why they're 'white supremacist'. Naming them such doesn't empower them no more than naming 9/11 truthers or hollow earth believers as such.

Though I can somewhat see your point, I still think it's offset by acknowledging that this extreme level of racism exist and showing its ugliness. Because these guys are not your garden variety racist that will say the n-word around his/her friends, but then be polite to black people he/she comes in contact with.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Surtur
But see you and others came into this and your first comments were potentially shit stirring comments that could of caused this thread to get derailed, and you would then complain about people taking things off topic.

Like people mentioning shit about "oh people are worried about libraries" and "oh how can they call BLM hate groups?!". Come on now, those statements are just ripe for people to lead this into a different type of discussion.

But then other people get threads closed for stirring the shit.

Yes, this is a discussion between two opposing sides, this is exactly what I said. I don't view it as shit stirring so much, it's one side showing their points which they find ridiculous about the other side.

tbh, your reply seems completely unrelated to anything I said, and to anything that happened here regarding the two threads either.

Surtur
No because the shit you say could easily bridge into a discussion that has zero to do with the topic.

So for instance we could get into the finer points of hate groups and why a hate group doesn't need to be murdering people in the streets to be a hate group.

Do you want to do that? We can turn this into a discussion about what makes a group a hate group. Of course the original point of the thread would be lost, but meh we can certainly go that route.

Bardock42
Yes, I would like to talk about the ridiculous and racist people that label peaceful groups as hate groups to further their own agenda, when there are actual hate groups, violent hate groups, that target the peaceful people that are being vilified.

Bashar Teg
ugh enough with the ad hominem vomit

Surtur
But see a hate group doesn't have to gun down people to be a hate group. Also some groups have people who claim to be a part of the group, but do hateful shit.

Or we can go into more detail about the library thing since that apparently needed to be mentioned too, even though nobody equated it to violence on the level of killing people.

Which topic do you want to discuss in here first?

Bardock42
At any rate, we can see that white supremacists really hate the Black Lives Matter movement, which, again, has done nothing but peaceful protests.

ArtificialGlory

Yeah, this seems to be a recurring problem in many groups. And I am not really sure what's the best way to tackle it.

Surtur
Yes, and we can see some members of the BLM really hate whites. It's a funny little world, ain't it?

I also don't view protests that lack violence but involve racial slurs as "peaceful" but hey that is just me.

Star428
Yes, I would like to talk about the ridiculous and racist people that label peaceful groups as hate groups to further their own agenda, when there are actual hate groups, violent hate groups, that target the peaceful people that are being vilified.

LOL. BLM is a hate group. That's a fact. I saw a video on FOX news of them chanting "Dead Cops!" when the speaker with the mic kept asking them "What do you want!?". And please, don't bring your "FOX news can't be trusted" bullshit in reply to this. CNN and other liberal news media sources are the ones that can't be trusted. thumb up

They're the ones who tried their darndest to make people believe the Oregon shooter was white. Then, of course, there's that video that black member of the movement made on You Tube about killing cops. Thankfully, her ass was arrested for it though.

Newjak
No because the shit you say could easily bridge into a discussion that has zero to do with the topic.

So for instance we could get into the finer points of hate groups and why a hate group doesn't need to be murdering people in the streets to be a hate group.

Do you want to do that? We can turn this into a discussion about what makes a group a hate group. Of course the original point of the thread would be lost, but meh we can certainly go that route. I would argue at the very least the BLM is on topic in this thread considering their members were the targets.

So I think it is a fair discussion point to talk about how they are the victims of actual hate/racism vs the accusations of them being labeled a racist group.

Surtur
Shhh, it's only hateful if you kill people.

Bashar Teg
yes, saying stuff and shooting 5 people with a gun are the same thing. thanks for contributing thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Newjak
I would argue at the very least the BLM is on topic in this thread considering their members were the targets.

So I think it is a fair discussion point to talk about how they are the victims of actual hate/racism vs the accusations of them being labeled a racist group.

But this makes no sense at all because they are both the victims and perpetrators of racism. At least some of the members are.

And see? Just look at the asinine reply right above me. Despite nobody ever saying shooting people were the same thing as saying shit..merely point out that shouting racist shit at people isn't that peaceful.

These are the same people who bash others for using strawman tactics, etc.

Robtard
Originally posted by Star428
LOL. BLM is a hate group. That's a fact. I saw a video on FOX news of them chanting "Dead Cops!" when the speaker with the mic kept asking them "What do you want!?". And please, don't bring your "FOX news can't be trusted" bullshit in reply to this. CNN and other liberal news media sources are the ones that can't be trusted. thumb up
HYG:http://www.msnbc.com/the-reid-report/the-truth-about-the-dead-cops-chant

"The chant I didn't hear on Dec. 13 was the one captured on a cell phone video and uttered by a small group numbering a few dozen, marching in a cluster behind a makeshift banner:

"What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!"

Bardock42
Yeah, this seems to be a recurring problem in many groups. And I am not really sure what's the best way to tackle it.

I think we need to look at prevalence. Because no big enough group can possibly have no shitty members. However when looking at the track record of a group, what do they say they stand for, what have they done for their cause, how many bad people are among them, how are they dealt with, etc.

Like maybe the KKK has 2 or 3 nice people in it that just stumbled into the a racist group, but they are obviously a hate group from what they stand for, what they have done, and what most of their followers believe and do. BLM on the other hand, has a couple bad apples (and the extent to how bad they are is allegedly making a girl cry ), but on the whole they've been peaceful and they stand for raising awareness about racially biased police violence...so not at all a hate group.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
HYG:http://www.msnbc.com/the-reid-report/the-truth-about-the-dead-cops-chant

oh so it's just another load of bullshit that racists made up in order to play the victim. how shocking.

Newjak
But this makes no sense at all because they are both the victims and perpetrators of racism. How are they perpetrators of racism?

Surtur
Members of a BLM protest were shouting racist shit at whites when they stormed the library at Dartmouth. Now people shrug this off by saying it's not all of them.

But some of the members are racist. This can be pointed out without saying they deserved to be shot or blacks don't face racism.

Robtard
oh so it's just another load of bullshit that racists made up in order to play the victim. how shocking. Pretty much. It was the actions of a very few that where then put on the many.

Robtard
Members of a BLM protest were shouting racist shit at whites when they stormed the library at Dartmouth. Now people shrug this off by saying it's not all of them.

But some of the members are racist.

Sure, there are some bad apples in most large groups. But being racist is hardly the mission statement of BLM. It's a peaceful protest group by and large.

Surtur
Sure, there are some bad apples in most large groups. But being racist is hardly the mission statement of BLM. It's a peaceful protest group by and large.

But see there is a difference between saying what you just said and saying they have always ever been just peaceful, when nope.

The Dartmouth story also certainly isn't the only story out there about some members behaving in a racist way.

Bardock42
Racist deflection overload

Surtur
Ah yes, it must be racism. Of course.

Time-Immemorial
What exactly are we to discuss there though? Three criminals went on a murder spree; when they are caught they will be prosecuted.

Robtard
I can think of one thing:

Why isn't this clear act of domestic terrorism not being labeled as such?

Bashar Teg
What exactly are we to discuss there though? Three criminals went on a murder spree; when they are caught they will be prosecuted.

they were not caught and nobody was killed. you'd know that if you learned to read.

Newjak

But some of the members are racist. This can be pointed out without saying they deserved to be shot or blacks don't face racism. Thanks for clarifying.

I think there are some unequivocal logical connections trying to be made here.

First you are condemning the entire BLM group for the actions of a few. Actions that while misplaced ultimately were not that harmful compared to this incident.

Also you are failing to account for the fundamental differences in the BLM vs a White Supremacists group.

Even if you don't agree with BLM hopefully you can at least see the difference in a group that is trying to promote racial equality in our justice system versus a group that's foundation is racial discrimination against other groups of people.

I'm saying this because when people say it was only a handful of BLM members that did the racial chants you and other people have tried to fire back with it was only a few white supremacists. So I'm trying to show the difference between the two.

Currently there is no official statement from the BLM movement that tries to say Black People should get special privileges under the law. They are just asking for things to be fair.

Bardock42

Also that this was a white supremacist/racist movement targeting peaceful protestors, that's definitely a worthwhile topic. Is it not shocking to you that these white supremacist groups do things like that in your country?

Time-Immemorial
they were not caught and nobody was killed. you'd know that if you learned to read.

"When they are caught."

Learn to read, ferret boy.

Time-Immemorial
Also that this was a white supremacist/racist movement targeting peaceful protestors, that's definitely a worthwhile topic. Is it not shocking to you that these white supremacist groups do things like that in your country?

No different then your people burning refugee houses in your country.

Surtur
I can think of one thing:

Why isn't this clear act of domestic terrorism not being labeled as such?

I don't know why, especially when these people probably could of been one of Obama's sons or daughters or brothers or sisters. You'd figure we'd have an announcement of terror from him at least.

Bashar Teg
there is plenty to discuss. you are just desperately trying to derail the topic because it contradicts your idiotically facile world view narrative. weren't you told to stop that?

Time-Immemorial
there is plenty to discuss. you are just desperately trying to derail the topic because it contradicts your idiotically facile world view narrative.

I'm not derailing anything, Lets talk about it, and talk about it some more, idiot.

Bardock42
No different then your people burning refugee houses in your country.

Yes, and I am sickened and disgusted by that. It's awful. Why are you condoning this when it happens and even try to deflect with a completely unrelated thread?

Time-Immemorial
Yes, and I am sickened and disgusted by that. It's awful. Why are you condoning this when it happens and even try to deflect with a completely unrelated thread?

And what did you do about it?

Surtur
So lets just hope they have the death penalty in this state.

SouthSpawn
My point to all of this is simple.

No one is going to die if some racist guy/gal says offensive stuff.

NOW...

When they let their "EMOTIONS" get the best of them to hurt someone.
That's a big issue.

As long as we have a police force, FBI, etc.
To try and find "true violent" crimes. Not some idiot talking trash.

This is all I care about. Just like the black on black violent crime.
That's what I care about.

Someone doing hateful name calling I can deal with.

Time-Immemorial
Funny like every thread is about this stupid group called black lives matter.

Surtur
Well again though nobody has ever suggested that you or anyone couldn't mentally or physically deal with someone being a racist piece of shit via name calling.

Nor have they suggested that calling someone a bad name is just as bad as shooting them in the face.

Robtard
The one thing that you can rely on 100% for a thread like this to bring out, it brings all the 'I'm-not-racist-I-have-a-friend-who-has-a-black-friend' racist out for show.

Time-Immemorial
Or the white people here who think they actually help black people by talking about them all the time.laughing out loud

Robtard
True, if you don't talk about racism and how it exist, it will certainly just go away on its own

Tattoos N Scars
BLM is a pointless crusade. It is not going to magically change anyone's minds concerning their issues. They should be protesting policy makers instead of people who never gave a shit before and who won't now.

Time-Immemorial
How about the teachers that have been caught telling blacks and whites they are different from an early age. I'm sure that helps.

Bardock42
BLM is a pointless crusade. It is not going to magically change anyone's minds concerning their issues. They should be protesting policy makers instead of people who never gave a shit before and who won't now.

I'm sure you had nothing but good things to say when they protested Clinton, Sanders and Trump.

Time-Immemorial

The world is coming to a tipping point, I'm glad I have a bunker somewhere close. laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
I'm sure you had nothing but good things to say when they protested Clinton, Sanders and Trump.

I couldn't care less. All of their protesting needs to be limited to government facilities, White House even. Disrupting normal people does nothing but piss them off, hurting their efforts.

Time-Immemorial
Pretty much

Bardock42
I couldn't care less. All of their protesting needs to be limited to government facilities, White House even. Disrupting normal people does nothing but piss them off, hurting their efforts.

Do you feel that way about all protests, also protests of the past that did achieve their goals with similar tactics?

Time-Immemorial
The problem with the people here that are anti racist end up being more racist then anyone else. They live under the idea that blacks can't solve their own problem, they marginalized them so much.

Bashar Teg

how is this relevant to the topic of peaceful protestors being shot by a terrorist? 'they deserved it'?

Tattoos N Scars
Let me clarify, I do not condone the shooting or killing of anyone, regardless of race (ISIS excluded). It is a tragedy that BLM protesters were shot. I just wish they would focus their protests elsewhere.

Time-Immemorial
I see liberal oppression of black people everyday, so sad.

Bashar Teg
Let me clarify, I do not condone the shooting or killing of anyone, regardless of race (ISIS excluded). It is a tragedy that BLM protesters were shot. I just wish they would focus their protests elsewhere.

Is that what they should have done to avoid being shot by a terrorist? Is that the topical relevance we're looking for?

Time-Immemorial
Oh so I have to always post on topic in your threads, but in mine you can come in and say whatever the hell you want.

Liberal oppression has caused this. It has caused BLM.

Tattoos N Scars
Do you feel that way about all protests, also protests of the past that did achieve their goals with similar tactics?

BLM will not be successful, as in some past protests, spicifically many of those conducted under MLK duting the Civil Rights movement. The fact that there is a black president in the White House contadicts their motives. Apparently, black lives do matter to the vast majority of this nation. However, thrre will always be racially motivated crimes, hence the inevitability of future snd similar protests.

Tattoos N Scars
Is that what they should have done to avoid being shot by a terrorist? Is that the topical relevance we're looking for?

You've posted off topic before also, don't play that card.

Star428
Oh so I have to always post on topic in your threads, but in mine you can come in and say whatever the hell you want.

Liberal oppression has caused this. It has caused BLM.

thumb up

Bashar Teg

TIL speaking against opportuninstic topic derailment is a 'card'.

Tattoos N Scars
TIL speaking against opportuninstic topic derailment is a 'card'.

So, you're not a hypocrite?

Gotcha

Time-Immemorial
So, you're not a hypocrite?

Gotcha
Thanksthumb up

Robtard
The problem with the people here that are anti racist end up being more racist then anyone else. They live under the idea that blacks can't solve their own problem, they marginalized them so much.

If only the black slaves had risen up and freed themselves

Time-Immemorial
A white person freed the slaves. We have a black president who has put them back in chains.

Shameful

Robtard
uhY9Zxv1-oo

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Classic

Bashar Teg
A white person freed the slaves. We have a black president who has put them back in chains.

Shameful

still with the derailment and ridiculous attention whoring.

Time-Immemorial

Shameful

Robtard
Context:

Omega Vision
That's not really how it is. It's more like the idea is that white people should accept responsibility and do their share of the work in repairing race relations, and that without that nothing black people do on their own will be enough.

red g jacks
they also will refuse to categorize this as an obvious act of terrorism. i think this sort of right wing nationalism is on the rise all across western civilization... these people are the new nazis. it is pretty terrifying tbh.

wViubDpJojw

Time-Immemorial
That's not really how it is. It's more like the idea is that white people should accept responsibility and do their share of the work in repairing race relations, and that without that nothing black people do on their own will be enough.

So its only white peoples fault relations are bad. I just got back from Europe, you know racial issues over there are bad too right?

Omega Vision
So its only white peoples fault relations are bad. I just got back from Europe, you know racial issues over there are bad too right?
Lol it's like you didn't read my post. White people have more power in society and culture and the economy, they outnumber blacks, so they have more ability to effect change, ergo responsibility to do more. There are too many white people who either try to downplay the issues or victim blame to avoid taking any responsibility.

Newjak
So its only white peoples fault relations are bad. I just got back from Europe, you know racial issues over there are bad too right? In this instance when white people hold the majority of the wealth, population numbers, and power in this country. They probably are more to blame and probably should be more mindful of unjustly wielding that power. Especially in the face of serious statistical data that shows racial inequality in key areas such as employment, the justice system, and poverty levels.

Time-Immemorial
you know racial issues over there are bad too right?

red g jacks
Lol it's like you didn't read my post. White people have more power in society and culture and the economy, they outnumber blacks, so they have more ability to effect change, ergo responsibility to do more. There are too many white people who either try to downplay the issues or victim blame to avoid taking any responsibility. it's almost as if white people have the tendency to act in ways that benefit white people as a group... shocking stuff. don't worry though, guys. if we are steadfast in the shaming campaign, one of these days we will tame these white brutes into serving multiculturalism and multiculturalism alone. Happy Dance

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by red g jacks
it's almost as if white people have the tendency to act in ways that benefit white people as a group... shocking stuff. don't worry though, guys. if we are steadfast in the shaming campaign, one of these days we will tame these white brutes into serving multiculturalism and multiculturalism alone. Happy Dance

Al Sharpton would agree.

Bardock42
it's almost as if white people have the tendency to act in ways that benefit white people as a group... shocking stuff. don't worry though, guys. if we are steadfast in the shaming campaign, one of these days we will tame these white brutes into serving multiculturalism and multiculturalism alone. Happy Dance

Do you or do you want to act in a way that benefits white people as a group?

Time-Immemorial
Lol it's like you didn't read my post. White people have more power in society and culture and the economy, they outnumber blacks, so they have more ability to effect change, ergo responsibility to do more. There are too many white people who either try to downplay the issues or victim blame to avoid taking any responsibility.

Blacks outnumber whites in Africa, is that white peoples fault too?

Bardock42
Blacks outnumber whites in Africa, is that white peoples fault too?

Actually, yes, the problems Africa faces are to some degree based on the actions of predominantly white nations in the 20s and earlier centuries.

Time-Immemorial
That's laughable, does it suck to be self hating?

Bashar Teg
*yawn* more nonsensical ad hominem attention whoring. got any new tricks?

Robtard
See: Colonisation of Africa

red g jacks
Do you or do you want to act in a way that benefits white people as a group? nah, i understand the importance of equality in a multicultural society. i am not really the one you need to convince, though. i'm just saying that nationalism is going to be a hell of a habit to break. convincing a group of people to collectively act against their own self-interest as a group is not an easy task. this is the same problem feminism faces imo.

Time-Immemorial

So everything that has happened in the world is white peoples fault?

Bashar Teg
take THAT, strawman!

Time-Immemorial
That's what Bardock Rob has said.. Not me..

Time-Immemorial
Actually, yes, the problems Africa faces are to some degree based on the actions of predominantly white nations in the 20s and earlier centuries.

When does it stop? We going to blame everything on one ethnic group?

Bashar Teg
no, they didn't. but don't let that stop you from desperately derailing the topic with your fallacious shitshow.

ArtificialGlory

Sadly, that seems to be the narrative that certain people and groups are trying to push.

Bardock42
nah, i understand the importance of equality in a multicultural society. i am not really the one you need to convince, though. i'm just saying that nationalism is going to be a hell of a habit to break. convincing a group of people to collectively act against their own self-interest as a group is not an easy task. this is the same problem feminism faces imo.

Personally I think what feminism does benefits men as well, but I see your point generally. At any rate it's clear that it's not hopeless, since you, for one, have accepted that mindset.

That's laughable, does it suck to be self hating?

It's not self-hating to acknowledge history and the benefit one has from the things that have happened.

Time-Immemorial
Sadly, that seems to be the narrative that certain people and groups are trying to push.

Glad I'm not the only one who's sees this.

Robtard

Instead of strawmanning, you could try to educate yourself on the issue. Africa (which you brought up) being a complete shithole in many places is due (at least in part) to European colonization and the scars that left.

Acknowledging history doesn't make one a racist or self-hating

Time-Immemorial
I refuse to live in the past. Unlike most here, they want to live in a racially divisive world. Endless talking on the internet really is going to help racial issues though.

How about people grab life by the horns and take control of their own lives?

Bardock42
That's easy for you to say when the recent past has gone your way. Someone that grows up in some middle eastern country without schools cause the US has bombed them, an oppressive government that was put in place due to European meddling, etc. doesn't have quite the same luxury

Robtard
I refuse to live in the past. Unlike most here, they want to live in a racially divisive world. Endless talking on the internet really is going to help racial issues though.

How about people grab life by the horns and take control of their own lives? Platitudes are great, but racial inequality still exist, even in a first rate country like the US 0f A.

Time-Immemorial
That's easy for you to say when the recent past has gone your way. Someone that grows up in some middle eastern country without schools cause the US has bombed them, an oppressive government that was put in place due to European meddling, etc. doesn't have quite the same luxury

More USA blaming? Do you want to get into a war about this again? I know you hate America. We get it.

While we on it, how about you explain which schools the US has bombed?

Bardock42
More USA blaming? Do you want to get into a war about this again? I know you hate America. We get it.

I don't hate America, the same way I don't hate Germany, but I can see and acknowledge the mistakes both countries have made and how they have hurt and disadvantaged other people.

Bardock42

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1555005/Seven-children-die-as-US-bombs-Afghan-school.html

ArtificialGlory
Glad I'm not the only one who's sees this.

Right, but you should be cautions of going too far the other way. It's easy to become angry and bitter when it's constantly implied(or outright stated) that you should self-flagellate and apologize for being white/male/heterosexual/not poor/etc., but it's important to resist that temptation.

Time-Immemorial
When did I ever claimed you hates Germany. The quotes on your profile of mine actually say the exact opposite. Nice liethumb up
Moving on let's talk about all the people Your country has disadvtanged..

Star428

Of course it is, TI. BLM says so. LOL. So it must be true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time-Immemorial
Right, but you should be cautions of going too far the other way. It's easy to become angry and bitter when it's constantly implied(or outright stated) that you should self-flagellate and apologize for being white/male/heterosexual/not poor/etc., but it's important to resist that temptation.

I agree, but the endless "blame USA, blame whites" has gotten so old.

I'm bought sick of it.

Bardock42
When did I ever claimed you hates Germany. The quotes on your profile of mine actually say the exact opposite. Nice liethumb up
Moving on let's talk about all the people Your country has disadvtanged..

You're infuriatingly stupid.

I never said you said I hate Germany. I explained to you that I don't hate the US in the same way that I don't hate Germany, even though both countries have done bad things in its past, and still don't get everything right.

Time-Immemorial
I'm infuriatingly stupid.

I never said you said I hate Germany. I explained to you that I don't hate the US in the same way that I don't hate Germany, even though both countries have done bad things in its past, and still don't get everything right.

No you just talk trash about America in almost every post and have convinced others here.

Bashar Teg
more ad hominem derailment. pathetic.

Time-Immemorial
I agree Bardock is doing that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>