Freddy Vs Jason The battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Augeybana
Okay saw the trailer to it and it looks pretty good form the crap that been coming out form these two(i.e. Jason X).But who do you think will win this battle and who else horror batlles do you think should come together.I think Freddy gonna hand Jason he's ass.

Thomas H
on the bruckheimer forum, this has also been made a thread of...

all of the members there think that Freddy will kick jasons ass, and so do I!

Augeybana
I know he will.

Thomas H
is there a reason for this?

yerssot
can you give the link to the trailer?

Augeybana
http://www.freddyvsjason.com/

Thomas H
www.apple.com

and search trailers, then you will get a bunch of trailer, and you will find it in the buch of trailersbig grin

BackFire349
freddy kueger is very over rated. jason vorhees is the second best horror villian, behind leatherface. jason is far more intimidating then freddy....freddy is more of a comedic character then anything. thus i think and hope jason will win.

BackFire349
freddy kueger is very over rated. jason vorhees is the second best horror villian, behind leatherface. jason is far more intimidating then freddy....freddy is more of a comedic character then anything. thus i think and hope jason will win.

BackFire349

BackFire349

BackFire349
jason

BackFire349

BackFire349

BackFire349

BackFire349
jason

BackFire349
jason

Augeybana
Fu*k Jason he's the one over rated just like Jason X can that movie be anymore Over rated Freddy more scarier Jason doesn't even talk he just goes up to someone stab them or ram something into him Freddy finds many ways to kills he's victims Jason is not unique in any way like many horror villian.

BackFire349
jesus....what the hell happened with my posts.... sorry guys, i kept trying to resend it because it just kept loading.

Augeybana
I was wondering why that happened.

KidRock
This movie is gonna suck it should have been Jason V.S Michael Myers that would kick ass

Augeybana
That would be a good concept but half of the film no one would say anything it be the quitest fight ever at least Freddy can talk $hit to Jason and all but by judging the trailer it didn't look bad.

KidRock
yeah I was looking forward to a ACTUAL fight though not somrthing that goes on in jasons head because face the facts Jason is 100x stronger then freddy strength wise.

Augeybana
True but couldn't Freddy kill him in he's head because let's face the facts Jason a dumb guy.

Tex
I always knew you were a attention grabbing diva BF, but your multiple posts have gone to far.

Freddy would totaly win btw.

chico23
I'm going with Jason on this one smile

BackFire349
the thing about freddy, he's far to comical to be intimidating. he's actually likeable, which, while being cool, is totally not scary... very few horror characters have actually been able to pull of comedy and intimidation to an equal degree (jack torance from the shining, and of course, leatherface from TCM). i agree jason isnt completely original, but neither is freddy, freddy is alot like the characters from last house on the left, cravens first movie, they all were kinda funny, but not to the extent of freddy. while jason, is 100 percent intimidation, nothing more. he's the silent killer, and nothing is really creepier then that. however, in my dream movie, it would be a 4 way fight, freddy vs jason vs micheal myers vs leatherface, with leatherface decimating them all of course, as he stands on his own as the horror villian god he so deserves to be. but in this one, i gotta say jason is the better.... of course, i dont think either one of them will win, they will probably both be killed by whomever the human character is. as having one win over the othe rwould cause hardcore fans of the loser to spew negatives on the movie for their favorite character losing.

Augeybana
Verym much true BF they should have leather face kill everyone.

arioch
The matchup I'm waiting for is the Alien vs. Predator show. Also, Hellraiser w/ Pinhead vs. Freddy might have been more interesting.

Not that Freddy functions and prevails in the dream world to a large extent by exploiting his victim's fears. Jason in his present form is pretty much fearless, although I've heard tell thathis drowning as a child in Camp Crystal Lake will be exploited.

What bothered me about the last two Jason movies was its two attempts at explaining his nature. In Jason Goes to Hell, he is shown to be a demon/possessed by a demon, and the movie is spent having him jump from body to body until he is finally dragged back down into hell. In the more recent JasonX, he is shown as simply a genetic anomaly, whose DNA allows him to regenerate and heal from his injuries. I wonder which theory, if either, the Freddy/Jason movie will use for Jason.

Whatever, I'll probably see it ... believe it or not, I rather enjoyed Jason X! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Augeybana
Really that movie was a desperate attempt to keep Jason legecy alive which hasn't been doing to good.Hope this movie is at least good.

Hope the Destiny Child girl gets killed first.

jimmy986
why are jason and freddy even fighting?

Augeybana
Because what I heard Freddy tries to use Jason as he's puppet to kill people but then figures out he can't so they duke it out while of course dumb teenagers get sliced on the way.These kids are so easy to kill they can be strangled with a cordless phone.

KidRock
Thats not what I heard. I heard Freddy started killing kids at crystal lake ( Jasons old killing grounds ) So Jason comes back and starts hacking people on elm street. They both get pissed at each other. And i think there is something about Freddy goes in jasons mind and pretends to be his mom which pisses him off BIG time.

One more thing is someone said Jason is to dumb. Freddy could just go into his mind. Jason is dumb indeed but also not afraid or anything. Freddy used to take over the mind of teenagers with FEAR. Jason has no fear and wont have any fear. Freddy wont be able to scare jason to death in his dreams like he usual does because face it I mean please what are u goign to show jason that will scare him? In Jason x THE FREAKIN GUY PUT TO GIRLS INTO A SLEEPING BAG AND SLAMMED THEM UP AGAINST A TREE! CMON PEOPLE!

Augeybana
True but I think Freddy will win because he can trick him in he's mind.And being strong is Jason advantage but I think Freddy slick sef will find a way to stop Jason.

KidRock
I guess we will have to wait to see!

BackFire349
yep. this is correct. its the official plot of the movie.

Augeybana
I bet neither wins for some reason I feel like that.

yerssot
yeah, think so too

KidRock
I still wish michael myers was in it.

Augeybana
They should have all slasher killers in a cage match.

KidRock
Yeah I can see it now! micheal myers snaps freddys neck at the same time leatherface throws a axe through michales back at the same time jason is taking chucky ( childs play ) and slamming him repeadly into the cage. ahhh it would be great.

BackFire349
and then leatherface comes in and murders all those lowly characters.

Augeybana
Thats how it should be the trailer was pretty cool showing damn face to face in a cabin in crystal lake.

ElmStreetFan01
Nobody won it was a tie. But Jason got his ass kicked the most.

cazoomie
Jason X sucked. But when the Friday the 13th series were new, they were awesome. Personally i like jason better, but neither freddy or jason is going to win. Maybe they'll have 2 little versions at the end.
Maybe they'll both get killed by chucky, ya right. But they're not going to kill the other.

cazoomie
Yes exactly

Kes
This is an old thread but theres a Horror movie section now so.
Moving--moved.

ragesRemorse
id like to see them get killed by the beast from brother hood of the wolf

x-men
i think no one wins
they both get sent to hell or something

x-men
i who thought that friday the 13th part 5 was the most hularisous and completely f**king stupid horror film ever made
remember at the begining where the fat teen with the chocolate killed that teen who was cutting the tree,them 2 girls were so crap at acting,one looked like she was constipated and the other was listen to her music with her mouth just open
completely wacko

mr_doobie
I saw the movie last night. I stumbled upon this site because I did a Google search on Jason Ritter (the stunning hottie who plays the male lead) and read a news item at KMC about JR replacing Brad Renfro, who supposedly had "creative differences" with the producers. That probably meant BR thought the movie was a mindless piece of poopie (which it was, but I knew that buying the ticket; I just went for the sake of a "Gen-X" blast from the past) and he didn't want this turkey on his resume. Besides, I'm sure the producers felt the movie could use a more attractive male lead, which they certainly found in JR!

Besides, "Pinhead" from the Hellraiser movies could dust both Freddy *and* Jason in half a minute!

Jason420
Jason would B!tch slap everybody and send them packin he would fu(k leatherface's sh!t up

scott
jason has the numbers and the count on the kill vs. freddy

Punker69
I cant vote because none of them won.

Lord Soth
What, are you kidding? Leatherface is the only true human among those killers! He'd be torn apart!

Jason420
thats what i said Jacka$$

stinkfist462
FREDDY!!!

Jason420
Jason!!!!

supershane
JASON!!!

Lord Soth
No, it's not. I believe you said that Jason woul 'b**chslap Leatherface, not that Leatherface would be killed right off, as I said. I suggest that you watch what you say, impetuous child

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.