ISIS Intelligence Reports Cooked/Falsified

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/23/analysts-accuse-centcom-of-covering-up-cooked-isis-intelligence.html

Now its trying to be covered up.

Time-Immemorial

Bardock42
It sounds like people in the intelligence community were trying to make it look better to the president and perhaps senate and congress as well.

If true that's just a really stupid thing to do, greatly risking national security.

Time-Immemorial
He also warns them before striking..

http://www.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/231115leaflet.jpg

Robtard
Don't really feel like reading, but is the point of this thread that Obama is now a secret ISIS member or supporter?

That's what I get from the pic at least.

Time-Immemorial
How on earth did you come to that conclusion based on that picture?

Robtard
When you said "team Obama" and then used "he", I assumed you were referring to Obama.

Was I close though?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He also warns them before striking..

http://www.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/231115leaflet.jpg
Because the drivers of those trucks were civilians who would have been killed in the strikes. We still destroyed the trucks, only now it's not a warcrime.

Time-Immemorial
I am sure these cooked intelligence reports will uncover a lot of dirty secrets.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Because the drivers of those trucks were civilians who would have been killed in the strikes. We still destroyed the trucks, only now it's not a warcrime.

Thanks for putting it into perspective.

Time-Immemorial
I really think this is bad news.

Robtard
If you're talking about the US military going out of its way to not kill civilians while still destroying the target(s), I think that is fantastic news. We need more news like that, imo.

That's a real "America, F**K Yeah!" moment.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by Bardock42
It sounds like people in the intelligence community were trying to make it look better to the president and perhaps senate and congress as well.

If true that's just a really stupid thing to do, greatly risking national security.

Agreed. It's how we got the Iraq war- trying to please your bosses with intelligence reports is always a bad move.

It'd suck if the climate there hadn't changed since then.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
If you're talking about the US military going out of its way to not kill civilians while still destroying the target(s), I think that is fantastic news. We need more news like that, imo.

But with the way that Obama runs the country its more like "America is F**K'ed Oh Yeah".

Cause I say that if you are driving a truck full of oil that ISIS is selling to make money.....YOU WORK FOR ISIS!

smokin'

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Robtard

Agreed thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.