LSSJ Broly vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in New York City.

Time-Immemorial
Broly

juggerman
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t618947.html

Surtur
Hulk has no business fighting any of the Z fighters. Even Krillin would annihilate him.

You also didn't even try to give Hulk a chance, speed isn't equalized and BFR is still allowed. Hulk could be tossed into space before he even realizes a fight has taken place. Before a single synapse even fires in his brain.

Of course he'd still get slaughtered under those conditions.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Surtur
Hulk has no business fighting any of the Z fighters. Even Krillin would annihilate him.

You also didn't even try to give Hulk a chance, speed isn't equalized and BFR is still allowed. Hulk could be tossed into space before he even realizes a fight has taken place. Before a single synapse even fires in his brain.

Of course he'd still get slaughtered under those conditions.
http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/The-****-Outta-Here-Trash-Can-Meme.jpg
Your post.....really....

Decter
Broly wins

Surtur
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
http://replycandy.com/wp-content/uploads/The-****-Outta-Here-Trash-Can-Meme.jpg
Your post.....really....

Whatever you posted is showing up as an x for me so I don't know if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

But surely you don't think Hulk can take on Z fighters successfully? Or is it because I said Krillin can beat Hulk? Since he totally can without much of a problem.

carver9
Whatever you posted is showing up as an x for me so I don't know if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

But surely you don't think Hulk can take on Z fighters successfully? Or is it because I said Krillin can beat Hulk? Since he totally can without much of a problem.

Don't pay him any attention, he hates everything about DBZ. Anyways, Broly stomps effortlessly.

NemeBro
In any contest of strength Hulk would casually defeat Broly or any Z character below the level of one of the gods, but he's ultimately just a brick. Slow, not particularly mobile, and without many means of harming his opponents outside of his own arm span. Broly is much faster, can fly, and has ki attacks to bombard Hulk from a distance.

... but in reality, Broly fights like a brick and would try to overpower Hulk, which would allow Hulk to easily maim Broly with his bare hands. He'd likely try to throttle Hulk, only to be throttled in turn.

carver9
Broly isn't touching Hulk, even if Broly tried to physically tackle him. I also think Broly is strong enough to physically knock Hulk the hell out (any Herald).

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Broly isn't touching Hulk, even if Broly tried to physically tackle him. I also think Broly is strong enough to physically knock Hulk the hell out (any Herald). Hulk wouldn't be touching Broly if it was in-character for Broly to actually dodge attacks.

Unfortunately for Broly, it is very much in-character for Broly to try to tank through everything. He very rarely dodged attacks in both movies he appeared in.

You'd be wrong. World War Hulk in a weaker state could physically manipulate tectonic plates, as I'm sure you know. Broly has no strength feats on par with that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk wouldn't be touching Broly if it was in-character for Broly to actually dodge attacks.

He actually did dodge against Vegeta.

All characters that Broly fought were operating at incredible speeds; he won't have the patience to allow someone as slow (compared to the Z-fighters) as the Hulk to attack.

carver9
Hulk wouldn't be touching Broly if it was in-character for Broly to actually dodge attacks.

Unfortunately for Broly, it is very much in-character for Broly to try to tank through everything. He very rarely dodged attacks in both movies he appeared in.

You'd be wrong. World War Hulk in a weaker state could physically manipulate tectonic plates, as I'm sure you know. Broly has no strength feats on par with that.

I know WWH fts. He will still get knocked the hell out though. Broly crushing that Saiyan pod is proof of this (based on how durable they are).

BeyonderGod
Don't pay him any attention, he hates everything about DBZ. Anyways, Broly stomps effortlessly.
>Thinks i hate DBZ
>Cant read when i state Broly wins

Wow.....ignorance....

BeyonderGod

Im glad im on your ignore. Happy Dance

TheBadguy
Broly might as well be fighting a garbage can. Nothing hulk can do to him. period.

BeyonderGod
Ok?.....

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Broly might as well be fighting a garbage can. Nothing hulk can do to him. period.

laughing out loud

Estacado
Broly was casually dodging punches from Goku,Gohan,Piccollo and Trunks after they recovered with the senzu.

Talking about the scene where he just stands in one place with arms crossed and the Z fighters attack together.

Hulk wont be touching him.

I know WWH fts. He will still get knocked the hell out though. Broly crushing that Saiyan pod is proof of this (based on how durable they are).
Never thought of that
You are right though seeing how they can survive orbital entry and landing without any damage it's pretty impressive he crushed it so easily.

BeyonderGod
WW Hulk planet busted and didn't survive Broly just goes in orbit and blows the planet up.

juggerman
Originally posted by Estacado
Broly was casually dodging punches from Goku,Gohan,Piccollo and Trunks after they recovered with the senzu.

Talking about the scene where he just stands in one place with arms crossed and the Z fighters attack together.

Broly wasn't dodging there. He was allowing them to hit him. Their hits had no effect

Skip to 4:40
SG8UTiXUFr8

NemeBro
I know WWH fts. He will still get knocked the hell out though. Broly crushing that Saiyan pod is proof of this (based on how durable they are). Less durable than WWH. A Saiyan pod could survive the destruction of a small city. A weaker WWH took the glassing of a planet without any injury, and the tectonic plate feat is still superior.

bbrem123
Dude he was dodging. Sorry cant see it any other way. If he was taking there hits he would not be moving the way he did.

BeyonderGod
Juggerman uh....broly was dodging....

juggerman
You can hear the blows landing. Come on guys.

Estacado
He was moving in multiple directions.....imo

Decter
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149746/3944507-2345009488-29294.gif

juggerman
Originally posted by Estacado
He was moving in multiple directions.....imo

He was being moved by the hits.

juggerman
I can look for a video of punches and kicks landing vs a video of someone missing. The sounds are very different. Broly was getting hit. He just didn't care

Decter
Naw no way he was moving because of the hits

Base form Broly took a hit from vegeta and didn't even budge

And he wasn't blown back from a full powered kamehame wave from goku

bbrem123
you also see his knee go up to block

juggerman
Originally posted by Decter
Naw no way he was moving because of the hits

Base form Broly took a hit from vegeta and didn't even budge

And he wasn't blown back from a full powered kamehame wave from goku

You're right that it doesn't make much sense but the sound effect used was that of hits landing.

Originally posted by bbrem123
you also see his knee go up to block

A blocked hit lands.

EDIT: Didn't notice the knee before. Good catch

Estacado
Lulz being moved by the hits....

Mind controlled Broly took a blast from ssj Vegeta to the back and it didnt even move him.He took a kamehame to the face and didnt even budge.

He was just mocking them with his superior speed he was also dodging against Goku and Gohan before he 1st beat the heroes.

juggerman
Just played it back in slo mo. F*ck you guys for seeing this bullshit when I didn't

Broly was dodging AND blocking hence the sounds of hits connecting. I hate you all. Go die

Estacado
Originally posted by juggerman
Just played it back in slo mo. F*ck you guys for seeing this bullshit when I didn't

Broly was dodging AND blocking hence the sounds of hits connecting. I hate you all. Go die
How about you get a new pair of glasses?uhuh

juggerman
Why didn't you go die as commanded?

Estacado
I did.
You just didnt see it...biscuits

juggerman
Damn. That was good thumb up

bbrem123
Originally posted by juggerman

Broly was dodging AND blocking hence the sounds of hits connecting. I hate you all. Go die hahaha typing this pre death fyi

juggerman
laughing out loud

Astner
the destruction of a small city.
http://i.imgur.com/7VDSuy7.png

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
http://i.imgur.com/7VDSuy7.png My bad, that was a typo. Meant to say country (though the blast radius looks bigger than I remember it, so it might be larger than a small country as well).

Oh, and to everyone arguing about whether or not Broly dodged attacks: he did, in that scene and in IIRC one other in the first movie.

He's far more prone to taking them head on though. That won't work against WWH.

carver9
Less durable than WWH. A Saiyan pod could survive the destruction of a small city. A weaker WWH took the glassing of a planet without any injury, and the tectonic plate feat is still superior.

The tectonic plate is superior but squishing that pod like that is insane since they are normally unbreakable (except for the self destruction device built inside of them). Then he casually tossed it out of orbit. Yes, he will knock Hulk the f out if it came down to it. He is hellava strong enough and Lol, non Super Saiyan Goku lifted millions of tons on King Kai planet. I feel quite safe at saying Broly would bench those same weights effortlessly.

carver9
My bad, that was a typo. Meant to say country (though the blast radius looks bigger than I remember it, so it might be larger than a small country as well).

Oh, and to everyone arguing about whether or not Broly dodged attacks: he did, in that scene and in IIRC one other in the first movie.

He's far more prone to taking them head on though. That won't work against WWH.

It will work.

NemeBro
The tectonic plate is superior but squishing that pod like that is insane since they are normally unbreakable (except for the self destruction device built inside of them). Then he casually tossed it out of orbit. Yes, he will knock Hulk the f out if it came down to it. He is hellava strong enough and Lol, non Super Saiyan Goku lifted millions of tons on King Kai planet. I feel quite safe at saying Broly would bench those same weights effortlessly. They aren't normally unbreakable. Just durable. Stop using idiotic hyperbole to pad your posts with useless fluff in lieu of an argument.

Tossing it out of orbit is a small time feat compared to your average non-WWH feat.

Where did Goku lift millions of tons? In Super?

carver9
They aren't normally unbreakable. Just durable. Stop using idiotic hyperbole to pad your posts with useless fluff in lieu of an argument.

Tossing it out of orbit is a small time feat compared to your average non-WWH feat.

Where did Goku lift millions of tons? In Super?

Hyperbole? What Hyperbole am I using?

It is not a huge ft tossing it out of orbit but the ft is a sign of strength.

On the Kai planet. The weights he was lifting.

ares834
Got a link?

I certainly don't remember that...

psycho gundam
I know WWH fts. He will still get knocked the hell out though. Broly crushing that Saiyan pod is proof of this (based on how durable they are). You don't want that war, son

Estacado
Carter is debating against Hulk.

World is about to implode in 5....4.......3....

Prof. T.C McAbe
Broly has a good chance to win, he has to keep his distance use his superior speed and blast to get the victory, should he be stupid enough to get in Hulks range it's over.

Decter
Even if he got close to him Hulk still can't tag him

NemeBro
Hyperbole? What Hyperbole am I using?

It is not a huge ft tossing it out of orbit but the ft is a sign of strength.

On the Kai planet. The weights he was lifting. "Unbreakable".

Sure it is, much like lifting a car is a sign of strength. Both don't mean much compared to even Savage Hulk, much less WWH. You know this.

http://fav.me/d9286u6

I will assume this is both the feat you are talking about, as well as the justification for it weighing millions of tons.

There is no reason to assume those plates were made of the same material, largely because the plates are clearly metallic, with the arm weights not being so.

But let's assume you are right.

Hulk would still be much, much stronger than Broly.

http://www.answers.com/Q/How_much_does_a_tectonic_plate_weigh

This is how much your average tectonic plate weighs on Earth, apparently. Someone like Astner might have some idea or be willing to do more thorough research on the subject.

So, a tectonic plate is 44,840,086,265,119,490,048 tons. Literally over a trillion times better than Goku's feat.

Even assuming SSJ multipliers linearly and perfectly correlates with increase physical strength, Hulk would still be stronger. Much stronger.

Broly's physical attacks mean nothing here. If he wants to win, it won't be by trying to brawl and tank through Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.