TCW Darth Maul/ROTS Kenoi vs. ROTS Grievous/Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Sabers only

Fight takes place on neutral ground

*Dark Disciple Vos

Syndicate
Maul or Kenobi can take on Grievous and stalemate/beat him.

Unfortunately DD Vos should be fast enough to beat both of them given that he oupaced Dooku.

If it's Kenobi vs Grievous and Maul vs DD Vos then that's Team 1's best bet.

Maul's own speed feats might allow him to keep up with Vos long enough for Kenobi to defeat Grievous but it would be a near thing.

I'd favor team 2 for a majority.

Emperordmb
If anything it's Maul's Force abilities that would be his greatest boon against Vos.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If anything it's Maul's Force abilities that would be his greatest boon against Vos.

With Vos's speed he could pressure Maul enough that he'd have trouble responding with a force attack though to be fair he did so to Grievous who should have been able to pressure Maul as much as Vos could. Regardless Maul should not be able to use his force advantage as a significant beneficial factor in a fight against Vos. In other words he may be able to blast Vos back but it would do little other then to stall him. Though that might prove beneficial in buying Kenobi more time to defeat Grievous and come to his aid.

cs_zoltan
Wow, Vos is so overrated.

You want to know another guy who was also faster than Dooku? Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dooku apparently lost, because of Vos' unpredictability and because he underestimated him.
Considering that Maul is a master of Juyo, which is also unpredictable, as well as not having history with Vos he has no reason to underestimate him. Maul wins.

Kenobi vs Grievous is a forgone conclusion.

Team one wins thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

You want to know another guy who was also faster than Dooku? Obi-Wan Kenobi

Nah Dooku's faster than Kenobi.

Dooku apparently lost, because of Vos' unpredictability and because he underestimated him.
Considering that Maul is a master of Juyo, which is also unpredictable,

It was Vos's very nature was unpredictable, not his Saber form. There's a difference.

So it's not like anyone who uses Juyo is going to beat Dooku because of it's "unpredictability".

cs_zoltan

Darth Thor
^ None of that makes Kenobi faster than Dooku. It just shows he has a faster defense, which is the whole point of Soresu.

Also him jumping over Dooku doesn't mean much when it was still Dooku who was fast enough to fight off both Kenobi and Skywalker at once and still catch them both off guard.

In fact the Rise and Fall of Darth Vader confirms Dooku beat Kenobi in ROTS because he moved faster than him.

Their last fight in TCW also portrays Dooku as clearly faster and more skilled.

SunRazer
Team 1 in a close fight.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ None of that makes Kenobi faster than Dooku.

^ All of them makes Kenobi faster than Dooku.

How is Soresu's point to have faster defense? confused

Oh? So seeming to vanish is not a sign of superior speed? I guess Sidious was not faster than Anakin when he was phasing in and out of existance...

1. How does that make Dooku faster? Fighting two enemy doesn't mean you are faster. Is Kenobi faster than Maul and Savage combined?
2. Dooku barely even fought the two of them. At the begining they were deliberately jobbing, after that Dooku was consistantly on his back foot, the only reason he wasn't dead then and there because he managed to BFR one of them each time.

>Dooku moves faster than Kenobi once, Dooku faster confirmed.
>Kenobi moves faster than Dooku three times, doesn't matter.

Gotcha.

I'll get back to you when I care about pre-prime Kenobi.

quanchi112

Oh? So seeming to vanish is not a sign of superior speed? I guess Sidious was not faster than Anakin when he was phasing in and out of existance...

1. How does that make Dooku faster? Fighting two enemy doesn't mean you are faster. Is Kenobi faster than Maul and Savage combined?
2. Dooku barely even fought the two of them. At the begining they were deliberately jobbing, after that Dooku was consistantly on his back foot, the only reason he wasn't dead then and there because he managed to BFR one of them each time.

Gotcha.

I'll get back to you when I care about pre-prime Kenobi. thumb up

He ignores evidence and when he tires of you proving him wrong he will put you on ignore.

|King Joker|
Vos vs. Maul can go either way, IMO, and we already know how Kenobi vs. Grievous will go. Team 1 wins in a good fight.

@cs_zoltan, where is it implied Dooku underestimated Vos? mmm

cs_zoltan

quanchi112

Trocity
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

He ignores evidence and when he tires of you proving him wrong he will put you on ignore.

quan all of that evidence is from the ROTS novel, which is non canon.

In the movie, Dooku was fast enough to duel both of them simultaneously and kicked Kenobi's ass.

Darth Thor

LOL

Yeah so much faster he got stomped.

Because it wouldn't be a very good defense if it was slow now would it?

Point me to the part where it says Kenobi attacked with blinding velocity that Dooku just didn't dare to defend against or concede the point.

Oh so Kenobi was invisible to Dooku now? Amazing Dooku didn't get stomped, and it was in fact Kenobi who some how managed to get stomped 3/3 times despite being so much faster LOL

Well it certainly doesn't make him slower LOL. Which is your ridiculous claim.

Note Dooku didn't use Jar Kai so actually had to move fast enough to deflect/dodge simultaneous attacks from both Anakin and Obi-Wan.

2. Dooku barely even fought the two of them. At the begining they were deliberately jobbing,

Yeah the actual fight as shown in the film had no "deliberate jobbing" just Kenobi getting trashed.

after that Dooku was consistantly on his back foot,

So? Kenobi was consistently being forced back by Skywalker, yet he still beat him.

the only reason he wasn't dead then and there because he managed to BFR one of them each time.

And how was he BFR'ing them? Oh that's right, by outfighting them. It was Kenobi who was lucky to survive when Dooku trashed him by being faster and more skilled.

Gotcha.

> Dooku's faster than Kenobi in TCW thereby trashing him- Doesn't matter.
> Dooku's faster than Kenobi in ROTS thereby trashing him- Doesn't matter.
> Kenobi has a couple of hyperbolic statements on his side that don't even say he's faster than Dooku, and doesn't stop Dooku trashing him- That's all that matters.

Gotcha.

I'll get back to you when I care about pre-prime Kenobi.

Proof Kenobi got faster from TCW S6 to ROTS?

Proof Kenobi even improved from TCW S6 to ROTS?

Fact is Kenobi's best feat was against Maul/Opress which was TCW S5.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
quan all of that evidence is from the ROTS novel, which is non canon.

In the movie, Dooku was fast enough to duel both of them simultaneously and kicked Kenobi's ass. This is an eu thread so he may not be like myself and want to acknowledge it. He has evidence to support his beliefs which is all a Quan can ask for. Dooku is more skilled than Kenobi not faster movement wise.

|King Joker|

Darth Thor
^ It's always possible he underestimated just how much stronger he got. But hard to say without a rematch tbh.

cs_zoltan
Because it wouldn't be a very good defense if it was slow now would it?

Point me to the part where it says Kenobi attacked with blinding velocity that Dooku just didn't dare to defend against or concede the point.

Point me where every Soresu user is so fast that Dooku doesn't even dare to strike them.

Either Kenobi was a better duelist or he was faster than Dooku. Take your pick.

Your ridiculous remarks are noted, now try to actually explain your way out of the text explicitly saying Kenobi was so fast that he seemed to vanish to Dooku.

Yeah because you have to be mandatorily faster to fight to opponents and other advantages don't mean shit. Like better precog, better movement, more skilled etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We are in the EU forum though, if you don't want to discuss EU novels you can go to the movie forums...

And he is faster and stronger than Kenobi, not to mention that's Kenobi's style, not Dooku's. Your point?

And the only way to outfight someone is being faster roll eyes (sarcastic)

>Uses Pre-prime Kenobi
>Ignores novel

thumb up

https://media.giphy.com/media/f93Ufnd1dTHvq/giphy.gif

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't really see how that implies Dooku underestimated him. I mean, before they were just talking about how much stronger Vos has gotten:

"Dooku chuckled, looking the other man up and down appraisingly. "You seem...unburdened. I sense a greater strength in you."
"I agree," Vos said. "I am calmer. More focused. Stronger than before." In the blink of an eye, he seized and activated his lightsaber. Its green glow bathed his face as he smiled. "Strong enough to kill you."

Dooku himself sensed how strong Vos had become, and was quite intent on killing him. Doesn't make sense in that context why he would be underestimating Vos.

Dooku stomped Vos like 3 times, and remarks that he will again. If that's not underestimating then Idk what is.
There's also the fact that mid duel Vos disarmed Dooku, yet he didn't give a ****. If Dooku thinks Vos is a legit threat and gets disarmed he certainly would show some reaction.

Darth Thor
Point me where every Soresu user is so fast that Dooku doesn't even dare to strike them.

Either Kenobi was a better duelist or he was faster than Dooku. Take your pick.

So much wrong with this statement.

Firstly is there even a description of Dooku fighting another Soresu user?

Second did I say EVERY Soresu user has a faster defense than Dooku would dare to strike against?

Kenobi had a faster Saber Defense than Dooku. That's it. Doesn't mean he generally moves, leaps, dodges, punches or kicks as fast as Dooku, which he clearly doesn't as shown by visual evidence (Dooku attacking before Kenobi can react) and as confirmed in the Rise and Fall of Darth Vader.

Originally posted by cs_zoltan Your ridiculous remarks are noted, now try to actually explain your way out of the text explicitly saying Kenobi was so fast that he seemed to vanish to Dooku.

Hyperbole.

Which is really the only logical explanation for why (Invisible Kenobi) didn't stomp Dooku there and then.

You completely miss the point of that statement, which wasn't to say that Kenobi is faster than Dooku LMAO, but simply to say Dooku underestimated Kenobi.

End of.

Yeah because you have to be mandatorily faster to fight to opponents and other advantages don't mean shit. Like better precog, better movement, more skilled etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well you certainly can't be Slower than your opponents to fight off against 2 of them simultaneously, armed with the same weapon.

We are in the EU forum though, if you don't want to discuss EU novels you can go to the movie forums...

EU expands on the movies. If you want to ignore the movies there's no point in discussing SW tbh.

And he is faster and stronger than Kenobi, not to mention that's Kenobi's style, not Dooku's. Your point?

Oh wait, so now Anakin's faster than Kenobi whose faster than Dooku? LMAO

It's a wonder Dooku lasted 5 seconds against 2 opponents both faster than him.

And the only way to outfight someone is being faster roll eyes (sarcastic)

No but when you continually hit your opponent without them seeing it coming, and when you're the one outnumbered, then yeah you're faster.

>Uses Pre-prime Kenobi
>Ignores novel

thumb up

Proof Kenobi only reached his prime when ROTS begins?

I've already explained the intent of the novel which you seemed to have completely missed.

And if anyone's brushing aside sources it's you. So far you're ignoring TCW and the Rise and Fall of Darth Vader.

https://media.giphy.com/media/f93Ufnd1dTHvq/giphy.gif

I take it that means you have no proof whatsoever that TCW S5/S6 Kenobi hadn't already reached his peak, so you thought best thing is to post a stupid face.

Got it thumb up

cs_zoltan
You have some serious misconceptions about speed.

Darth Thor
And you have seriously misinterpreted the ROTS Novel version of events.

|King Joker|

FreshestSlice
Your hatred has made you strong, Joker. Kill him. Kill him now.

Trocity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c

|King Joker|
I'm not evil like you, Freshest.

FreshestSlice
You won't be the first I've twisted and bent to my will. I will see you break.

|King Joker|
I'm incorruptible.

FreshestSlice
When Ahsoka lies crushed and dead on the floor, I will make gifs of every second. She will suffer, and I will make you suffer. As none have suffered before you.

|King Joker|
We both know Ahsoka is going to cut his arms off and escape, Freshest. Deal with it. excellent

FreshestSlice
Vader doesn't need arms to turn Ahsoka into paste. uhuh

|King Joker|
http://45.media.tumblr.com/a6e095cf77d09140838cc2fb4dd10ab6/tumblr_mnsvmpW2Xl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

redpill
Originally posted by Syndicate
Maul or Kenobi can take on Grievous and stalemate/beat him.

Unfortunately DD Vos should be fast enough to beat both of them given that he oupaced Dooku.

If it's Kenobi vs Grievous and Maul vs DD Vos then that's Team 1's best bet.

Maul's own speed feats might allow him to keep up with Vos long enough for Kenobi to defeat Grievous but it would be a near thing.

I'd favor team 2 for a majority. rolling on floor laughing

redpill
Nah Dooku's faster than Kenobi.

It was Vos's very nature was unpredictable, not his Saber form. There's a difference.

So it's not like anyone who uses Juyo is going to beat Dooku because of it's "unpredictability".

what is vos saber form in the new canon? still ataru or vaapad?

EmperorSidious2

Syndicate
Apologies if I've been misinformed but I was told that Vos had outpaced Dooku rather then simply being unpredictable and Dooku underestimating him.

redpill
I don't really see how that implies Dooku underestimated him. I mean, before they were just talking about how much stronger Vos has gotten:

"Dooku chuckled, looking the other man up and down appraisingly. "You seem...unburdened. I sense a greater strength in you."
"I agree," Vos said. "I am calmer. More focused. Stronger than before." In the blink of an eye, he seized and activated his lightsaber. Its green glow bathed his face as he smiled. "Strong enough to kill you."

Dooku himself sensed how strong Vos had become, and was quite intent on killing him. Doesn't make sense in that context why he would be underestimating Vos.

hard to imagine surfer dude from hunt for ziro saying this laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

redpill
Apologies if I've been misinformed but I was told that Vos had outpaced Dooku rather then simply being unpredictable and Dooku underestimating him.

nah he outpaced dooku

|King Joker|
Apologies if I've been misinformed but I was told that Vos had outpaced Dooku rather then simply being unpredictable and Dooku underestimating him. He outpaced him and was too unpredictable, and there isn't really anything suggesting Dooku underestimated him.

Syndicate
Ah. Just for my peace of mind does anybody have the scans from that fight?

|King Joker|
Ah. Just for my peace of mind does anybody have the scans from that fight? http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111184078/4672352-aavos16.jpg

^ credit to carthage for the scan.

Syndicate
Thank you.

Were there circumstantial factors to the fight like Dooku being tired by a combined assault from Vos/Ventress beforehand or Vos being amped by force rage from Ventress's death?

redpill
king joker how do u get these scans is there a place where i can read it online ?

Syndicate
Originally posted by redpill
king joker how do u get these scans is there a place where i can read it online ?

"^ credit to carthage for the scan." - KJ, November 26, 2015.

cs_zoltan
He outpaced him and was too unpredictable, and there isn't really anything suggesting Dooku underestimated him.

Nothing to you maybe.

Calling someone a fly is not indicative of taking him seriously.

|King Joker|
Thank you.

Were there circumstantial factors to the fight like Dooku being tired by a combined assault from Vos/Ventress beforehand or Vos being amped by force rage from Ventress's death? In the first fight Vos drew on his rage because he thought Ventress had been killed, allowing him to "reach for the final layer of darkness that had slumbered inside him" and disarm Dooku. In the second fight there were no such circumstances.

Ventress's actual death happens after both fights, though.

Syndicate
And the part highlighted was the second fight?

Also Dooku didn't fight both Ventress and Vos before fighting Vos alone?

|King Joker|
And the part highlighted was the second fight?

Also Dooku didn't fight both Ventress and Vos before fighting Vos alone? Yes.

The second fight happens some months after Ventress's and Vos's first duel with Dooku on Raxus.

redpill
sounds like quinlan unpredictability style is juyo or vaapad

imagine if quinlan vos was sidious apprentice!

Beniboybling
You want to know another guy who was also faster than Dooku? Obi-Wan KenobiYou are not considering the contexts however Zoltan, Dooku was baffled by Kenobi's speed for the same reasons you are arguing Vos > Dooku, he wasn't taking his opponents seriously. It's only after that incident that:

"Dooku decided that the comedy had ended. Now it was time to kill."

Presumably only at that point would Dooku have used his full power, which would have bolstered his perceptions among other things. It's simply not logical to assume that Kenobi could generate sufficient speed to "baffle" Dooku at full power, when even Yoda couldn't do the same:

With a sudden burst of sheer power, Master Yoda flew forward, his blade working so mightily that its residual glow outshone even those of both of Anakin's lightsabers when he was at the peak of his dance. Dooku held strong, though, his red blade parrying brilliantly, each block backed by the power of the Force, or else Yoda's strikes would have driven right through.

--Attack of the Clones novelisation

Or that Kenobi would be faster than a considerably superior Force user and more than equal duelist.

Syndicate
Yes.

The second fight happens some months after Ventress's and Vos's first duel with Dooku on Raxus.

So then Vos held no discernible advantages. Fair enough. I stand by my first post then.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You are not considering the contexts however Zoltan, Dooku was baffled by Kenobi's speed for the same reasons you are arguing Vos > Dooku, he wasn't taking his opponents seriously. It's only after that incident that:
Underestimating Kenobi has nothing to do with it. Kenobi practically teleporting to Dooku and Dooku not even daring to strike him is beyond explanation.

You of all people should know that being more powerful doesn't mean you are better at every single aspect of the force.

Considering Ben Kenobi could've blitzed Vader in case Vader's concentration falters I don't see why it's so hard to believe that prime Kenobi can be faster than Dooku.

redpill
vos can solo maul and kenobi so team 2

Syndicate
Underestimating Kenobi has nothing to do with it. Kenobi practically teleporting to Dooku and Dooku not even daring to strike him is beyond explanation.

You of all people should know that being more powerful doesn't mean you are better at every single aspect of the force.

Considering Ben Kenobi could've blitzed Vader in case Vader's concentration falters I don't see why it's so hard to believe that prime Kenobi can be faster than Dooku.

How is it beyond explanation? He expected Obi Wan and Anakin to be far less skilled and physically capable then they were and as such did not dare attempt to break through Obi Wan's defenses when he also had to deal with a skilled Djem So stylist. He need to test their abilities before responding in a way that might get him killed.

Ben Kenobi could have blitzed Vader? What do you mean by this?

Syndicate
vos can solo maul and kenobi so team 2

Vos couldn't solo the team though he could beat either one of them.

cs_zoltan

Beniboybling
Underestimating Kenobi has nothing to do with it.Do you plan to support this claim?

Underestimating his opponents would have led Dooku to draw on less than his full power to defeat them, and that would have effected his Force abilities across the board.thumb upFor specific reasons, you've provided none as to why its possible for Kenobi to be significantly superior to Dooku when it comes to Force augmentation, an ability directly tied to raw power, not knowledge, experience or innate talent.Because Kenobi isn't faster than Yoda?

EmperorSidious2
They were in a heated duel and Vader would have had to concentrate and let down his guard. Not seeing who that makes Kenobi fast.

redpill
Vos couldn't solo the team though he could beat either one of them. kenobi and maul is like maul and savage and we saw sidious effortlessly solo them.

DD vos is just one step below sidious so it'd take a bit more time and work but result is same

Syndicate
Yes but if you have the mindset that you're fighting a certain type of opponent and then abruptly find out that your opponents are far more skilled and physically capable then your previously thought you're not going to launch into an attack against an opponent who has just demonstrated an incredibly strong defense when there is another unknown variable ( Anakin ) also in the fight. Not if your smart at least.

Granted that's a hell of a feat for Old Ben but doesn't necessarily indicate a prime Obi Wan's speed. Note also that Vader is stated to be explicitly faster then Obi Wan was in his prime in the Ferus Olin novels.

cs_zoltan
Still waiting on a logical explanation of why Dooku would held back his speed or precog...

Especially when:

He drew their strikes to his parries, and drove his own ripostes with thrusts of dark power that subtly altered the Jedi's balance and disrupted their timing. He could have slaughtered both of them as casually as that creature Maul had destroyed the vigos of the Black Sun.
However, only one death was in his plan, and this dumb-show was becoming tiresome. Not to mention tiring. The dark power that served him went only so far, and he was, after all, not a young man.

Really? Then why do you in your own most powerful thread consider every application of the force? If speed is the be-all and end-all indicator of raw power, then why don't you just decide who is faster and call it a day?

Nice red herring. Why does Kenobi has to be faster than Yoda to be faster than Dooku? Only because Dooku held his how against him?

Even that aside Yoda was obviously not going balls out.

AotC Yoda > RotS Sidious. Mace = Dooku. Yet Sidious could kill Tiin and Kolar before Mace could react...

Syndicate
kenobi and maul is like maul and savage and we saw sidious effortlessly solo them.

DD vos is just one step below sidious so it'd take a bit more time and work but result is same

Kenobi is above Savage.

We don't know how much effort Sidious expended in his fight with the Zabrak brothers.

DD Vos is faster then Dooku but saying he is just below Sidious is speculation. I would put Maul's speed feats on Dooku's level and Kenobi's Soresu has proved that it can keep up with opponents on an equivalent level to someone like Dooku ( I.E. Anakin, Maul, Grievous ). So now we have Kenobi who has defended against Grievous who can likely put out more blows per second then either Dooku or VoS and Maul who has speed feats that should allow him to contend with Vos. Together they should be able to take Vos out easily.

Beniboybling
Still waiting on a logical explanation of why Dooku would held back his speed or precog...

Especially when:

He drew their strikes to his parries, and drove his own ripostes with thrusts of dark power that subtly altered the Jedi's balance and disrupted their timing. He could have slaughtered both of them as casually as that creature Maul had destroyed the vigos of the Black Sun.
However, only one death was in his plan, and this dumb-show was becoming tiresome. Not to mention tiring. The dark power that served him went only so far, and he was, after all, not a young man. Highlighted above, he clearly didn't think they were at all a match for him or a significant threat. All that you've pointed out is Dooku would be reluctant to You're referring to instances where there are small disparities, obviously is someone is baffled by anothers speed, its not even worth making a comparison.Because Dooku was not baffled by his speed. If Kenobi is too fast for him, Yoda would have driven straight though his defences.

Dooku held strong, though, his red blade parrying brilliantly, each block backed by the power of the Force..

This being in the contexts of Dooku using his real power:

Dooku went into a wild flurry then, the likes of which he had not shown against Obi-Wan or Anakin, raining blows at the diminutive Master.

--Attack of the Clones novelisation

Setting a precedent for him holding back against inferior opponents.

And of course in the contexts of the novelisations, AotC was the last time he faced Kenobi. There is no reason he would go all out when he himself observes next to no improvement in their abilities.Because Mace was caught off guard. Yoda on the other hand had no reason to hold back.

cs_zoltan

redpill
Kenobi is above Savage.

We don't know how much effort Sidious expended in his fight with the Zabrak brothers.

DD Vos is faster then Dooku but saying he is just below Sidious is speculation. I would put Maul's speed feats on Dooku's level and Kenobi's Soresu has proved that it can keep up with opponents on an equivalent level to someone like Dooku ( I.E. Anakin, Maul, Grievous ). So now we have Kenobi who has defended against Grievous who can likely put out more blows per second then either Dooku or VoS and Maul who has speed feats that should allow him to contend with Vos. Together they should be able to take Vos out easily.

in ROTS we saw how easily dooku could force choke and force pull obi wan.

vos easily force choked and ko asajj ventress so vos can easily do the same to obi wan.

maul lacks speed of vos so vos pwn maul hard.

grevious keep mual busy while vos force chokes obi wan then turns his attention to maul game set and match

Syndicate
in ROTS we saw how easily dooku could force choke and force pull obi wan.

vos easily force choked and ko asajj ventress so vos can easily do the same to obi wan.

maul lacks speed of vos so vos pwn maul hard.

grevious keep mual busy while vos force chokes obi wan then turns his attention to maul game set and match

Vos is not on Dooku's level force wise.

Speed is a large factor in any fight but Maul has most of the other advantages ( I.E. strength, endurance, durability and possibly power in the force ) so it's more even then you might think.

I doubt Vos could abuse any force advantage he has over Kenobi. I already said that the fight favors Grievous and Vos but your claims that Vos could solo the team or easily beat either Maul or Kenobi is simply untrue.

redpill
Vos is not on Dooku's level force wise.

Speed is a large factor in any fight but Maul has most of the other advantages ( I.E. strength, endurance, durability and possibly power in the force ) so it's more even then you might think.

I doubt Vos could abuse any force advantage he has over Kenobi. I already said that the fight favors Grievous and Vos but your claims that Vos could solo the team or easily beat either Maul or Kenobi is simply untrue. im not sosure about that

was dooku able to force choked asajj

if i recall dooku asked savage to take of asajj

Syndicate
im not sosure about that

was dooku able to force choked asajj

if i recall dooku asked savage to take of asajj

Dooku has ragdolled Ventress in the past yes and his other feats lead me to believe he is more powerful then Vos.

Total Warrior
You need to be Sidious or Yoda to defeat both Kenobi and Maul at once. You can argue vos's stronger than each of them, but if he's superior, he's not on a completely different level where he could solo them. Force-wise at best you can say Quinlan is equal to them since Dooku was still portrayed as more powerful during their second duel, saber-wise Quin should be stronger though. Now you can say that the gap in saber skill between Vos and Maul/Kenobi is wider than the gap in force power, thus allowing him to win a majority one vs one, but 2 vs 1 is too much to handle

redpill
Originally posted by Total Warrior
You need to be Sidious or Yoda to defeat both Kenobi and Maul at once. You can argue vos's stronger than each of them, but if he's superior, he's not on a completely different level where he could solo them. Force-wise at best you can say Quinlan is equal to them since Dooku was still portrayed as more powerful during their second duel, saber-wise Quin should be stronger though. Now you can say that the gap in saber skill between Vos and Maul/Kenobi is wider than the gap in force power, thus allowing him to win a majority one vs one, but 2 vs 1 is too much to handle i think its worth pointing out that dooku solo'd obi wan and anakin in atc and came close to it in rots.

saber skills of dooku was enuff to solo obi wan and anakin

and i do think vos is close to yoda and sidious one level below, since he is above dooku and dooku is close to yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.