Hlary Clinton worked with CNN reporter to Smear Rand Paul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/emails-cnn-reporter-coordinated-with-hillary-aide-to-smear-rand-paul-during-2013-benghazi-hearing/

So Hilary said that the republicans on the Benghazi panel were working to smear here..

In her emails we find out she did a smear campaign on Rand Paul in the 2013 Benghazi hearings.

What a shady clown.

Surtur
If true then all I have to say is:

Why Hilary..it seems like you are trying to impugn his integrity. Naughty naughty.

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/emails-cnn-reporter-coordinated-with-hillary-aide-to-smear-rand-paul-during-2013-benghazi-hearing/

So Hilary said that the republicans on the Benghazi panel were working to smear here..

In her emails we find out she did a smear campaign on Rand Paul in the 2013 Benghazi hearings.

What a shady clown.

Not surprising at all.

Time-Immemorial
She's a baffooon a liar and a hypocrite and a real piece of shit.

Star428
^ In other news, the sky is blue.

Time-Immemorial
Just another reason why she tried to keep her emails offsite on a private server.

Dumb *****

Q99
Hmm...

Ok, so the jist of this is, an aid gave a reporter some tips and a quote, to use on a candidate while reporting on the hearing.

You do realize the problem with the Republicans using Benghazi is that they're derailing a federal investigation to do so, turning what should be a serious matter into a farce, and doing so using their official capacity, a big big no-no?

This is on a level with "Fox participates in smear campaign of democrat X with coordination of candidate," and considering they actively worked with the Romney campaign last time and were passed memos on what talking points to hit, well, they do this kind of stuff with total regularity on large scale is what I'm saying. Granted, it's not what one wants, but this is an extremely minor example compared to that stuff.

And 'gave a piece of advice and a quote,' is not exactly much of a smear campaign....

Ever notice how when you try and paint her as a hypocrite for doing something like the Republicans, what she does invariable ends up far more minor than what they do, and yet you stand by the Republicans on their much larger acts while trying to act like Hilary's a total monster for... oh yes, not her personally doing anything, but an aid, tipping off a reporter.

Like Surtur said, "Why Hilary..it seems like you are trying to impugn his integrity." and someone trying to impugn the integrity of a presidential rival? Not exactly big news. It's more another example of you conveniently liking to downplay your larger hypocrisy when trying to pin something on Hilary.

Time-Immemorial
Oh yea. I wrote the article.

Your so helpless you turn to trying to blame it on me.

Get a brain.

This is just another one of your "This isn't what it seems and Hilary didn't do anything wrong!!" Rants

Q99
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Oh yea. I wrote the article.

Nope, just responding to your framing and reaction.

You were the one who said, "So Hilary said that the republicans on the Benghazi panel were working to smear here.."

Yea, the Republicans were launching multiple official probes as a smear attempt. One of her aids talked to a dude. One of these things is not like the other~ one of these things just doesn't belong. One of these things is much worse than the other ~ and it's the one you like to brush off!

Just your obvious double-standards ^^

"She's a baffooon a liar and a hypocrite and a real piece of shit."

... for doing what the party you support does, only she does it less, and without misusing an official investigation (brought up by *you*) to do so.

I'm not saying you should give her a pass for this. No, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy for trying to do so while also trying to brush off a much much greater event in literally the same post

Your complaints about those would be more convincing if the facts didn't keep on indicating that you're misrepresenting things and perfectly fine with the Republicans when they do the same thing, but much more. It rather says you don't have a problem with what's done in itself, you'll always try and present anything one side does as this horrible hypocritical lie, while even bringing up and brushing off worse examples others do without me even having to mention them first, clearly indicating you don't mind the Benghazi probe hatchet job in comparison to this and view this as at least equal, if not much worse.

I mean, in this case, it was literally an aid, not Hilary, giving tips to a reporter. Again, not preferable, but the Republicans do this all the time, co-ordinating their presidential campaigns with a news network and providing them with talking points last election, misusing an official investigation to bring up that example again....

Or in other words, if that makes Hilary a "baffooon a liar and a hypocrite and a real piece of shit," just what does that make the Republicans, who do so much more? Baf-liar-hypocrite-mountains of shit...? Just using your standards here, of course! If X makes you hate Hilary this much, then X+++ should get way more venom, don't you think? Gotta apply things consistently, y'know.

Time-Immemorial
What a Rant!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.