Darth Sidious and Darth Vader vs Darth Sidious and Darth Enigma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111184078/4672352-aavos16.jpg

Anakin refuses to become Sidious apprentice and so Sidious recruits Vos to be his new apprentice, Darth Enigma, and fully trains Vos as a Sith Lord

vs

Rebels Vader and Sidious rolling on floor laughing

Syndicate
Rebels Vader? Meaning only his feats from Rebels/Disney canon?

redpill
Originally posted by Syndicate
Rebels Vader? Meaning only his feats from Rebels/Disney canon? + TCW anakin and ROTS + comics if u read them

anakin burned to crisp + loss of force potential machine

quinlan vos/darth enigma flesh intact

Syndicate
But do you mean we can use all EU feats up to Rebels or only Disney canon feats up to Rebels?

redpill
But do you mean we can use all EU feats up to Rebels or only Disney canon feats up to Rebels?

good question laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

for vos there's only hunt for ziro and DD so add EU feats as well.
he gets trained by Sidious personally as his apprentice after DD.

for vader TCW rebels ROTS comics feats empire and ROTJ

IMO sidious would have a more powerful apprentice in full flesh quinlan than in burnt up to a crisp anakin

Trocity
Vos gets stomped by either and then Sidious dies to himself and Vader.

redpill
Originally posted by Trocity
Vos gets stomped by either and then Sidious dies to himself and Vader.

lucas said anakin lost most of his force potential after his injuries

Syndicate
Vos is faster.

Vader is more durable.

Vader is stronger.

Endurance is debatable though I'd side with Vader.

Skill is debatable though I'd side with Vader.

Vader is more powerful.

Vader is hindered in his mobility.

I'd go with team 1 for a majority but its a close fight and it could be argued Vos's superior speed in combination with Vader's lack of mobility might allow Vos to take the majority. Could argue for either.

EmperorSidious2
Vos is faster.

Vader is more durable.

Vader is stronger.

Vader is more powerful.

I'd go with team 1 for a majority.

redpill
Vos is faster.

Vader is more durable.

Vader is stronger.

Vader is more powerful.

Vader is hindered in his mobility.

I'd go with team 1 for a majority but its a close fight and it could be argued Vos's superior speed in combination with Vader's lack of mobility might allow Vos to take the majority. Could argue for either.

i think if you project how much of an increase in power burnt up mustafor anakin badly injured got under sidious training vs healthy dd quinlan and project that increase in power for vos, he easily beats vader in an alternate timeline

Syndicate
Oh we're talking about some alternate scenario? I don't know then. Anything I post for that would be theory/conjecture.

Emperordmb
Team one, Vos simply can't compete in the Force.

Rebel95
Why didn't you just do Vader vs Enigma? Lol. Just curious

Syndicate
Originally posted by Rebel95

Now I'm kind of wondering the same thing.

redpill
Originally posted by Rebel95

Now I'm kind of wondering the same thing.

ever watch back to the future terminator x-men dofp star trek

in an alternate timeline anakin says no and quinlan bc sidious apprentice. sidious trains quinlan, who is not injured by burning at mustafar then while traveling in a ship they hit a wormhole a quantum black hole that sends them to the current timeline where they meet a sidious who has vader as his apprentice.

as with back to the future when the 2 sidious touch they explode leaving behind a sidious trained vos vs vader

vos as increased under sidious sith training much as burnt up cripy mustafar anakin did as vader

since vos has flesh can throw force lightening

Syndicate
So it's for the continuity of this made up premises sake? You really care about story, something I can respect.

redpill
So it's for the continuity of this made up premises sake? You really care about story, something I can respect. im just um yeah smokin' smokin' smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.