Link for canon duelist ranking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Does anyone have the link for the site or wherever placed Vader above Sidious as a duelist?

|King Joker|
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111184078/4804826-2768985325-Er6vb.jpg

From Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111184078/4804826-2768985325-Er6vb.jpg

From Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know

It doesn't say it's in order just that they're the top 5. Plus they're probably only counting Disney canon.

|King Joker|
The book is apart of Disney Canon, so yeah, that's all that was being considered.

EmperorSidious2
The list defintily isn't saying whose better or more skilled. Dooku is more skilled than Maul and Savage is more skilled than Ventress.

Trocity
thumb up Thanks Joker.

Syndicate
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
The lis defintily isn't saying whose better or more skilled. Dooku is more skilled than Maul and Savage is more skilled than Ventress.

Maybe Savage isn't more skilled then Ventress just more physically powerful. They're probably peers though in all honesty.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Syndicate
Maybe Savage isn't more skilled then Ventress just more physically powerful. They're probably peers though in all honesty.

Possibly. I still say Dooku is more skilled with the saber, and Sidious being below Bader while not far fetched at all not something I agree with.

Syndicate
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Possibly. I still say Dooku is more skilled with the saber, and Sidious being below Bader while not far fetched at all not something I agree with.

Yeah. Hopefully they weren't putting it in order and it's a typo.

juggernaut74
Dooku was owning Savage and Ventress at the same time.

Dooku was a pimp.

Darth Thor
Ventress is ranked above Kylo Ren.

So lets hope Snoke doesn't use a Red Lightsaber, otherwise Ventress is above him too.

Emperordmb
Ewwww stop

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ewwww stop

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.