Galan vs Uvogin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Two character that started out as seemingly unstoppable brutes, until they ran into the wrong opponents.

Who wins?

Trocity
Galan one shots.

cdtm
Originally posted by Trocity
Galan one shots.

You think so?

Uvo took a sniper round to the head, and shrugged off a bazooka.

Wei Phoenix
Who is Galan?

Markness
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Who is Galan?

One of the Ten Commandments from Nanatsu no Taizai.

Galan could probably solo HxH.

SquallX
Especially if he invokes Truth.

Honestly, Galan doesn't even need it. A casual punch would give him the win.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Galan solo's HxH. His feats include things like shrugging off mountain busting attacks, jumping across entire countries, and blitzing hypersonic speedsters. Not to mention the fact that he has overpowered characters than can level landscapes with casual gestures.

I love Uvo as a character, but his best feats are tanking missiles, and sniper rounds. Neither of those are even comparable to the scale of Galan and his feats.

Markness
The scary thing about Galan is that most of his feats were done in a depowered state. We only saw him at his full strength briefly but the shockwave from swinging his spear was insane. That attack would definitely wipeout HxHverse.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, I wonder how significant of a boost that buff form gave Galan.

But all those feats were accomplished with a ridiculous amount of ease as well. The only two people outside of the ten commandments who were capable of even contending with his raw power were full power Meliodas, and Escanor. It just so happened that they were both capable of effortlessly one-shotting him as well.

BeyonderGod
Galan

Markness
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, I wonder how significant of a boost that buff form gave Galan.

But all those feats were accomplished with a ridiculous amount of ease as well. The only two people outside of the ten commandments who were capable of even contending with his raw power were full power Meliodas, and Escanor. It just so happened that they were both capable of effortlessly one-shotting him as well.

He hoped to fight Meliodas in that form and Merascylla stated it raises his physical strength to its utmost limits so I think it's safe to say he back to his full power. Not to mention, he went from looking like a medieval Evangelion to a Rebuild-like medieval Evangelion. The buffness and spikes also took ques from Zarbon and Dodoria which makes sense considering that Suzuki holds Dragon Ball close to his heart. Wasn't Zarbon's power level the same as Galan's (40,000)? If so, that's a pretty sly shout out.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Markness
He hoped to fight Meliodas in that form and Merascylla stated it raises his physical strength to its utmost limits so I think it's safe to say he back to his full power. Not to mention, he went from looking like a medieval Evangelion to a Rebuild-like medieval Evangelion. The buffness and spikes also took ques from Zarbon and Dodoria which makes sense considering that Suzuki holds Dragon Ball close to his heart. Wasn't Zarbon's power level the same as Galan's (40,000)? If so, that's a pretty sly shout out.

Yeah, he was back at his full power. But buffness doesn't always make that big of a difference, especially since Suzuki takes so much inspiration from DBZ. Just look at Meliodas, FFS, lol. He's a child, yet he's one of the strongest characters.

And no, Zarbon wasn't that strong. He was somewhere in the high 20 K, to low 30 K league. Recoome was around 40 K though. In the Daizenshuu, their PL's are respectively 30 K, and 40 K exactly. Meaning Vegeta was probably around 35 K, or something like that.

But yeah, still a pretty nice shout out to DBZ. The PL's obviously scale differently, but it's cool that Galan and Reccoome had the same PL. Even though a mere 24 K was planet busting tier, in DBZ, haha.

Time-Immemorial
LMFAO

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/User:BeyonderGod

SquallX
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
LMFAO

Why put this here?

Time-Immemorial
I put it in the the wrong thread.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
LMFAO

Um... Okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.