BATTLEZONE THREADS: Where they go and who is allowed to post therein.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I'm all for Battlezone threads, people, but we have to be clear on the rules.

1) If you are not one of the two people assigned to the thread to have a serious battlezone debate, then DO NOT post in the thread. All you're doing is disrupting the debate.

2) Should BZ threads go in the MVF or should I just use another dead sub-forum, like the Movie Character Respect Forum, as a place to put the threads?

Let me hear some feedback, people. I'm doing this for all of you.

Also, I'd like to apologize for my recent lack of activity, but work has very unexpectedly picked up and I have been working my ass off all over the state of Texas. I'll try to be online as often as I can, even if activity is down to a snail's crawl these days.

Decter
Originally posted by Impediment

2) Should BZ threads go in the MVF or should I just use another dead sub-forum, like the Movie Character Respect Forum, as a place to put the threads?

You can have them in the actual BZ forum. I don't think it would matter as long as it is indeed a BZ.

We're having our comic BZ tournament in the CBV forum so I don't see what's wrong with posting movie BZs here.

EmperorSidious2
Here is fine

Utrigita
I suggest using the battlezone in the comic versus forum, it's a subforum made specifically for battlezones.

Time-Immemorial
I SUGGEST GOING BALLZ DEEP

Raptor22
Originally posted by Utrigita
I suggest using the battlezone in the comic versus forum, it's a subforum made specifically for battlezones. i agree with this. Plus the comic forum usually has the highest activity so it will be seen there by the most people.

quanchi112
Movie respect thread since they turn into mini movie respect threads. Keep them immortalized there as there are enough battlezones in the comic versus already.

Nibedicus
It should just be in the MvF forum IMO. Some ppl don't visit the comic vs forums as much and might nit ever see the BZ. Calls to participate in the BZ's and such would never be seen by avid Mvs forum goers. Movie forum BZ's are rare enough, would be a shame if no one (who is into movies more than comics) even notices them happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.