Majestic vs. Superman BLUE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Pre-Flashpoint Majestic:
http://i.imgur.com/E7FH3Lc.png

VS.

Superman BLUE!!!:
http://i.imgur.com/n5OQh5V.png

-Battle takes place in a neutral, featureless environment.
-Majestic is dual-wielding Kusar Blades.

Who wins?

Zack M
Superman. If Majestic has the blades, he wins.

Galan007
*Read the stips.

Majestic IS dual-wielding the Kusar Blades here.

abhilegend
I'm not sure what the blades can do here. He can easily phase through them.

Anyway, I say Superman 6-7/10.

ghostman
Didn't supes already put hands on his ass twice? I remember him getting oneshotted in both scenarios

Khazra Reborn
Probably Majestros, energy Superman didn't seem as powerful.

panthergod
Superman easily.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Probably Majestros, energy Superman didn't seem as powerful.
In what way?

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
I'm not sure what the blades can do here. He can easily phase through them.

Anyway, I say Superman 6-7/10.

The blades cut through intangible "phantom wraiths".

Basically, they're poor man's Persuader's axes. Capable of cutting anything, in theory.

Galan007
Originally posted by ghostman
Didn't supes already put hands on his ass twice? I remember him getting oneshotted in both scenarios They 'fought' back when Majestic was still a rather obscure character--years before any of his solo series'. Even still, Blue did not one-shot him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So, can anyone post the fights of Majestic vs Superman and Majestic vs Superman Blue?

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
The blades cut through intangible "phantom wraiths".

Basically, they're poor man's Persuader's axes. Capable of cutting anything, in theory.
Scans?

And Superman doesn't just go intangible. He phases out of the reality as he's not in synch with the main reality.

8swords
necro bump for curiosity..

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
Scans?

And Superman doesn't just go intangible. He phases out of the reality as he's not in synch with the main reality.
So...fancy intangibility.

'Tony Stark doesnt actually fly, he uses his armor to generate an upward force called lift that overcomes his weight and holds him in the sky.'

Bentley
Originally posted by riv6672
So...fancy intangibility.

'Tony Stark doesnt actually fly, he uses his armor to generate an upward force called lift that overcomes his weight and holds him in the sky.'

I agree the property described by abhi would be called intangibility but it's essentially different to Vision's intangibility which works by reducing the density of one's body, for example. I assume that's the point he intended to make.

(Just like your definition of flying wouldn't be stopped by something that stops cold the flapping of wings, but it would affect other types of flight)

riv6672
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.