Bat La Familia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
How far up the meta human flag pole can the bat family (without prep) get? This is Bruce, Dick, cass, tim, jason, damien, jean paul, etc...where do the stop?

Morals off..but no killing if that makes sense. So theyd cripple someone but wouldn't rip their heart out.

DarkSaint85
Full gear? What would that entail? Bats carries a lot.

What would JPV have?

SquallX
with pis and cis off, they don't get far.

Bane by himself, especially Bane Knight would and could kill all of them individually in a fight without breaking a sweat.

carver9
Bane would get stomped under these stips though.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Bane would get stomped under these stips though.

Do you listen to yourself?

BruceSkywalker
they get very far

Khazra Reborn
All of them at once?? IMO they'd get raped by Kaine, or someone of similar power level, and mind set.

SquallX
Is this strictly Dc's Meta pool, or can other meta's from different comics mediums be allowed?

Sin I AM
Any meta any comic...this is all of them and standard gear only

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
All of them at once?? IMO they'd get raped by Kaine, or someone of similar power level, and mind set.
Lolwut? They will shitstomp anybody like Kaine.

You're seriously underestimating them.

Khazra Reborn
I dunno, maybe with certain gear. But Kaine doesn't play, he could easily put his fist through anyone of their chests without even trying.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I dunno, maybe with certain gear. But Kaine doesn't play, he could easily put his fist through anyone of their chests without even trying.
Only if you ignore their durability.

SquallX
Originally posted by abhilegend
Only if you ignore their durability.

What durability? Within pis and cis, a venom-less Bane should have broken Bruce's neck a long time ago.

Same thing with Timm taking on Superboy. Without pis cis, Connor should have killed Timm by just looking in his direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.