Jedi vs Knights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
3 Zakuulan Knights
Vs
TCW Ahsoka (before leaving but not much more), TPM Kenobi, & Jaden Korr (post Tavion fight but like not much)

Starting distance is 20 meters

Bonus round: add Vaylin and RotS Windu

Syndicate
Nameless characters? Who are these Zakuulan Knights?

Emperordmb
I'm inclined to side Jedi.

FreshestSlice
Jedi. Easily.

Sinious
lol @ this thread.

Originally posted by Tondemonai

Bonus round: add Vaylin and RotS Windu You mean Vaylin to team 1 and Windu to team 2?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Sinious
lol @ this thread.

You mean Vaylin to team 1 and Windu to team 2?

No Vaylin to the Jedi and Windu to the Knights. Of course I mean Vaylin to Knights and Windu to Jedi.

Sinious
I read the OP and not the subject where team 1 was the knights. Didn't think you'd be stupid enough to mix them in your post 5 seconds after writing the subject. And you didn't specify if they join different teams. Another failure of yours. None of these fails are as great as this thread though.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Sinious
I read the OP and not the subject where team 1 was the knights. Didn't think you'd be stupid enough to mix them in your post 5 seconds after writing the subject. And you didn't specify if they join different teams. Another failure of yours. None of these fails are as great as this thread though.

Fair enough. I still hold this as less of an utter embarrassment than Carthage's post for Esra vs Starkiller tho shifty

Tondemonai
Damn I really botched this one

Sinious
With that said, if Vaylin abuses her TK, she'll be able to take out more weak members from team Jedi compared to Mace and that may give them the upper hand. If Mace locks her in a duel fast enough though, team Jedi wins.

Overall, the Jedi have better fighters in their team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.