Another Traitorous Act by Obama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
I apologize if someone has already posted something about this before. I didn't see any recent threads about it in GDF anywhere...

While the world was distracted by the terrible Islamic terrorist attacks in Paris and was in mourning in the aftermath, Obama was busy doing something very underhanded and treasonous:

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/featured/what-obama-just-snuck-through-after-the-attacks-in-paris-will-upset-millions/

How anyone can not think of him as a traitor after he did something like this is mind-boggling.

The Ecks
Stop hating on your president already.

Time-Immemorial
uhY9Zxv1-oo

The Ecks
Where is your third gang member? So that you can gang bang Mr. Obama

Star428
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
uhY9Zxv1-oo

LOL. I have to admit that's funny as Hell.

Mindset
He turned them into spies.

Obama is the man!

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Digi
I can't trust links Star posts after one tried to give me a virus not too long ago. Someone want to give me the cliff's notes? I recognize the base url, though, and it's hardly an unbiased source. Is there a different source to corroborate?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
I can't trust links Star posts after one tried to give me a virus not too long ago. Someone want to give me the cliff's notes? I recognize the base url, though, and it's hardly an unbiased source. Is there a different source to corroborate?

All you have been talking about is viruses lately.

To much time with sin?

Mindset
I can't trust links Star posts after one tried to give me a virus not too long ago. Someone want to give me the cliff's notes? I recognize the base url, though, and it's hardly an unbiased source. Is there a different source to corroborate? Obama released some guys from Gitmo who are now spying on terrorists for the US.

Star428

Translation: "Any sources that aren't left-leaning ones that are known for only saying stuff I wanna hear/read are biased". LOL. Likewise to your links. But, CNN and other left-wing sources are "unbiased", right?

Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Originally posted by Star428
LOL. Likewise to your links. But, CNN and other left-wing sources are "unbiased", right?

Right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Reading is hard.

Q99
I apologize if someone has already posted something about this before. I didn't see any recent threads about it in GDF anywhere...

While the world was distracted by the terrible Islamic terrorist attacks in Paris and was in mourning in the aftermath, Obama was busy doing something very underhanded and treasonous:

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/featured/what-obama-just-snuck-through-after-the-attacks-in-paris-will-upset-millions/

How anyone can not think of him as a traitor after he did something like this is mind-boggling.

"Star calls something he doesn't like treason, even though it does nothing to fit the definition and is actually something Presidents always have the ability to do, news at 11."

Note, Daesh did not exist when these people were detained, and they have no active intelligence on anyone. The military judged them not a threat. They're being deposited no-where near the fighting.

This is called 'getting some retired low-level former enemies off our budget sheet.' Unless you think it's cheap keeping non-threat people in maximum security for their entire lives?

The site is one of those "rightwing, editorialize on existing stories with a ton of sensationalism" ones, but I'm pretty sure we've already had a discussion before.

Here is what the story linked says, as quoted in the sensationalist article:

So, these were five people so minor they never got terrorism charges pinned on them, and they're being sent to the United Arab Emirates, which is on the other side of a giant desert from the fighting.

This is what scares Star.

This is why I consider him "Way too easily scared."

Digi
Translation: "Any sources that aren't left-leaning ones that are known for only saying stuff I wanna hear/read are biased". LOL. Likewise to your links. But, CNN and other left-wing sources are "unbiased", right?

Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, actually. Finding good sources is hard, because I dislike biased spin on either side. I get a lot of my US news from the BBC, ironically. They don't have as much of a horse in the race, so to speak, so it's easier to separate the facts from the interpretation of them. There are always political forces in play, including with the BBC, but they're less likely to have an emotional reaction to a random news story, or to try to spin it for or against a particular side or agenda. No news source is perfect, but it's a constant goal of mine to find reliable ones.

I tend not to gravitate toward sources that only agree with my views, though. There's a lot of data on how we insulate ourselves online, to the point that we only absorb information that corroborates our existing worldview. Especially with stuff that doesn't affect me on a daily basis, where I can change my opinion without any tangible effect on my life, I don't mind being challenged. It's one of the reasons I've posted in the GDF and religion forums for years. My views can and have changed over time.

Just not from shady and/or delusionally biased sources. If a news source very clearly wants a particular outcome, which many partisan websites do, everything is thrown into question. I literally can't trust what I read from that website, so I can't form concrete opinions based on what it says.

Time-Immemorial
My views can and have changed over time.

Gold!

Tzeentch

How anyone can not think of him as a traitor after he did something like this is mind-boggling. Hmm.

Truly, the Forever King is crafty.

Surtur
Wait uh if he released these people to be spies then..well, you'd think they'd try to keep that quiet until after the spying was done.

Otherwise if I was the enemy and I heard about this story I'd just kill off everyone and get new people. Or I'd attempt to look into anyone who served time at Gitmo.

AsbestosFlaygon
Obama says, "Criticism of ISIS, makes one an islamophobe."

Time-Immemorial
Did he really say that?

Q99
Did he really say that?

*Laugh*

You're a constant source of entertaining smile

AsbestosFlaygon
Did he really say that?
Not literally. But you get the idea.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.