Palpatine vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Krayt and Darth Wyyrlok III.

If team loses, bring in Darth Nihl.
If team loses again, Darth Talon.

If Palpatine beats them all, he clears.

Fated Xtasy
Hm, Clears?

Emperordmb
Wonder how Sheev would fend off the others if Wyyrlok hit him with illusions/memory walk

Then again, given how Krayt shrugged em off, can't say I see those getting him in a vulnerable position per se

carthage
Sidious lacks Banes will power, Maladi's illusions makes him hallucinate that he is a Magic Mike dancer

Q99
No way he clears.

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Then again, given how Krayt shrugged em off, can't say I see those getting him in a vulnerable position per se

Note that even though Krayt threw it off, it took effort, he did go to his knees.

Even a memory walk that would be insufficient one-on-one could be a big problem in a multi fighter duel.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
No way he clears.

Note that even though Krayt threw it off, it took effort, he did go to his knees.

Even a memory walk that would be insufficient one-on-one could be a big problem in a multi fighter duel.
I thought Krayt was faking it? Legacy's not my area of expertise, so I welcome any correction if I'm wrong on that one.

In any case, I am, for obvious reasons, no stranger to the line of thought where one character with TP hits another character and other characters strike at them when the TP hits.

It was after all the main factor that turned Luke's second duel with Lumiya out of his favor as Alema's TP attack opened him up to Lumiya and he lost an arm.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I thought Krayt was faking it? Legacy's not my area of expertise, so I welcome any correction if I'm wrong on that one.

He let Wyyrlok think he couldn't break free, and then stabbed Wyyrlok. I *think* that's the extent of what he did. I can only tell you when he actually did break free.

In another memory walk in the series, Maladi hit Cade with one, it had a definite effect, but he broke free and threw it back on her.

Right, no way could Alema's telepathy on it's own down Luke, but it makes him have to defend against it.

Syndicate
According to SN... Clears.

Q99
This team is notably stronger than the team that tried to arrest him in his office.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Krayt and Darth Wyyrlok III.

If team loses, bring in Darth Nihl.
If team loses again, Darth Talon.

If Palpatine beats them all, he clears.

Darth Krayt as sad as it is obliterate palpatine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.