Kid Sues Obama about Climate Change

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Now I have seen it all.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/opinions/sutter-obama-climate-change-cop21-two-degrees/index.html

Robtard
He's be better off suing the deniers who dismiss what 99% of scientist say about climate change and put up roadblocks. But I understand their point, Obama is currently in office, so that's who you go after to make a point and get heard.

I also have a nagging feeling that this might be some side plot to get the words out that he's some Aztec "hip-hop artist".

Surtur
Well hey as long as this doesn't cost the tax payers even half of a penny then..okay, shine on you crazy diamond.

Time-Immemorial
It will, Obama will have to get lawyers.

Surtur
Pssh come on I'm sure Obama can afford his own lawyers. President makes like 400 grand a year right? Then something tells me he doesn't pay a monthly rent on the White House either. He can afford it on his own dime.

Time-Immemorial
He will charge it to the tax payers, the kid is suing his administration.

Surtur
It's illegal to punch 15 yr. olds in the face, right?

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

As long as its not discriminating to punch the clock kid in the face as well?

https://news.vice.com/article/the-clock-kid-ahmed-mohamed-wants-15-million-and-an-apology

Surtur
Don't worry I'm sure Obama, seeing how ridiculous this is, will offer to pay for the defense of the administration out of his own pocket. After all tax payer dollars can be spent on much more useful things.

For instance I met this dude who says he is selling 3 magical beans, not sure what that is about, but it sounds legit. There is also my whole "one blowup doll for each teen" plan.

Surtur
Breaking news: it was raining earlier today. Now it is not raining and is a bit warmer. You might say the climate..changed.

Omega Vision
Is there even precedent for suing the presidency? I'm pretty sure you can't sue the military, so maybe the president is similarly protected.

Surtur
I mean some states have laws where you can't even sue your own employer. It'd be weird if a random teen could sue the president or the administration.

But we do live in an era of suing over silly crap.

red g jacks
kid should be sent to jenny jones boot camp for this nonsense imo

Originally posted by Surtur
Breaking news: it was raining earlier today. Now it is not raining and is a bit warmer. You might say the climate..changed. you might... if you don't know what 'climate' means

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Is there even precedent for suing the presidency? I'm pretty sure you can't sue the military, so maybe the president is similarly protected.

Hey now, this guy has a legitimate concern. His voice should be heard like anyone else.

Surtur
Originally posted by red g jacks
you might... if you don't know what 'climate' means

Or it was just a joke. This is a thread about a teen suing Obama over climate change. It quite literally would defy the laws of nature, physics, and everything else for any post in such a topic to be serious.

It's almost like a story straight out of "The Onion" somehow became reality.

red g jacks
i knew it was a joke... i was shitting on the joke

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
He will charge it to the tax payers, the kid is suing his administration. .

Nah Obama will just have his buddy that is running the DOJ Eric Holder have the kid....disappear mysteriously ....cause ya know that's how Justice works under Liberal Progressive/Marxist regimes.

rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.