Darth Maul & Wrath II V.S. HoT & TCW Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greeting once again everyone! This match-up will feature two characters from on each team, with one member of each team from either the Old Republic Era, or the Rise of the Empire Era. As always, location and notes are below, and all thoughts and opinions are appreciated!

Notes: Each character is in their prime, also, each character will start off facing the opposing team's member not from their own time-period.

Nephthys
Jedi.

Syndicate
Team 2.

Sinious
HoT mvp

FreshestSlice
Team 1. Kenobi's a weak link.

carthage
Sith win solidly

Kenobi dies to Either in the force, and Hero loses to Maul for a majority and Wrath can easily hold him off

Sinious
Why do you think HoT loses to Maul?

EmperorSidious2
Team 2

Tondemonai
Team 1 wins easily. Kenobi is too much of a weak link. I don't think HoT and Maul will be decided nearly as fast as Wrath vs Kenobi.

Syndicate
Kenobi may not be able to beat either opponent ( debatable with Wrath ) but he can hold out long enough for HoT to win his battle. That's what his Soresu is made for after all.

FreshestSlice
Maul or Wrath would just TK Kenobi, honestly. Maul definitely would.

Lord Stark
Maul certainly isn't low-diffing Kenobi. Kenobi can in fact defeat Maul for a slight majority imo. And HoT can defeat the Wrath.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Maul or Wrath would just TK Kenobi, honestly. Maul definitely would.

Can Wrath? I thought Kenobi pretty much matched him aside from Wrath having blown out some large doors.

Nephthys
Not sure why Kenobi is a weak link considering his track record with Maul.

Sinious
I don't get it either. The dude specializes in lasting in battles and no one is gonna pull a Dooku here.

HoT beats anyone he faces and he does quicker than Kenobi falls. thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not sure why Kenobi is a weak link considering his track record with Maul.

Probably because this is Maul shooting to kill, not capture.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Sinious
I don't get it either. The dude specializes in lasting in battles and no one is gonna pull a Dooku here.

HoT beats anyone he faces and he does quicker than Kenobi falls. thumb up

Exactly my thoughts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.