Darth Tyranus vs RotS suited Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Scenario: Sidious kept Dooku alive and presented him to a newly suited-up Vader (The morning following his procedure) as a chance for Dooku to prove his superiority and Vader to show that he is mature enough to be a Sith after his screwup with Kenobi.

As you could imagine, Vader is a little...sore to say the least, and not acquainted with his suit and lack of mobility.
Furthermore, Dooku has not been instructed to hold back this time by Sheev

Fight takes place within the Grand Republic Medical Facility

Round 1: Sabers

Round 2: Force only (Edit: Dooku can summon lightning)

Round 3: All out with Dooku now having cybernetic hands; he can no longer summon lightning

Round 4: All out fight; Dooku has organic hands

quanchi112
Oh brother.

TheNuisanceBird
I think well should let redpill handle this.

Syndicate
Why? Dooku for all rounds except possibly 3.

Kurk
What's so funny?

Sinious
I would definitely side with Dooku here.

EmperorSidious2
Yea Dooku.

Imperial Knight
If this is Vader just after he got his suit I can't see him winning, Dooku would probably outmaneuver him however once he is used to his suit and has learnt how to counter his weakness's Vader would probably win.

quanchi112
Vader will be even slower than normal so he'd definitely lose here. Dooku finally finds someone he is faster than.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
I think well should let redpill handle this. quinlan shows up and beats both of them, then becomes sidious new apprentice.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vader will be even slower than normal so he'd definitely lose here. Dooku finally finds someone he is faster than. He's faster than Malgus wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
He's faster than Malgus wink Have no idea who that is. He's faster than Jabba as well.

EmperorSidious2
Vader will be even slower than normal so he'd definitely lose here. Dooku finally finds someone he is faster than.

I don't know what you could mean. He's faster than a lot of people.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I don't know what you could mean. He's faster than a lot of people. Nah.

EmperorSidious2

quanchi112
No, we see his skill level with a saber is better than Kenobi's but his movement speed is clearly slower. Also cease and desist with the ad hominem attacks.

Kurk
Nah.
Dooku Speed blitzing Kenobi and Ani in CW
https://youtu.be/9pI8IkWa3LQ?t=1m16s

Dodging saber attacks from Ventress and Savage
https://youtu.be/7s3x8ox2ToE?t=1m32s

Also this just cuz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74M58rMLfM

Not to mention fast enough to cope with Yoda duh

quanchi112
Dooku Speed blitzing Kenobi and Ani in CW
https://youtu.be/9pI8IkWa3LQ?t=1m16s

Dodging saber attacks from Ventress and Savage
https://youtu.be/7s3x8ox2ToE?t=1m32s

Also this just cuz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74M58rMLfM

Not to mention fast enough to cope with Yoda duh Due to his superior skill and force powers. Savage's lack of skill is why he can't compete with the big dogs.

Kurk
Due to his superior skill and force powers. Savage's lack of skill is why he can't compete with the big dogs. Weak argument

quanchi112
Weak argument That is true. Vader is quick with a Lightsaber but maneuverability wise quite slow. Same principles apply to Dooku.

EmperorSidious2

quanchi112

EmperorSidious2
Hyperbole. And this is about his manuverability not his saber skills.

No,no no. It's not exaggerating. He moved faster than Obi wan. The text explitly states he moved faster. This about speed period. He's faster than Kenobi.

quanchi112
No,no no. It's not exaggerating. He moved faster than Obi wan. The text explitly states he moved faster. This about speed period. He's faster than Kenobi. With his saber, obviously. He isn't faster than Kenobi movement wise.

EmperorSidious2
With his saber, obviously. He isn't faster than Kenobi movement wise.

Then it goes on to say I possibly fast and moves faster than Kenobi in movement.

He moves faster than Obi-Wan:

The two droids fired at Obi-Wan, but he batted their fired energy bolts back at them and cut them down as he moved fast for Dooku. Unfortunately, Dooku moved faster, extending his left hand toward Obi-Wan as he used the Force to lift the Jedi off his feet while at the same time constricting his throat.

Source: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader

quanchi112
Then it goes on to say I possibly fast and moves faster than Kenobi in movement.

He moves faster than Obi-Wan:

The two droids fired at Obi-Wan, but he batted their fired energy bolts back at them and cut them down as he moved fast for Dooku. Unfortunately, Dooku moved faster, extending his left hand toward Obi-Wan as he used the Force to lift the Jedi off his feet while at the same time constricting his throat.

Source: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader Faster with his hands and saber not movement wise. You are not getting it. I'm afraid you never will.

EmperorSidious2
Faster with his hands and saber not movement wise. You are not getting it. I'm afraid you never will.

Well it says in the text faster than Kenobi and explains how so really it is you who will never get it. Dooku is faster than him. Dooku is faster than you think. He's faster than Maul Obi wan, Fisto, koon, Ventress, savage, and many other Jedi.

quanchi112
Well it says in the text faster than Kenobi and explains how so really it is you who will never get it. Dooku is faster than him. Dooku is faster than you think. He's faster than Maul Obi wan, Fisto, koon, Ventress, savage, and many other Jedi. Dooku is faster with a Lightsaber and more powerful with the force but movement wise he isn't faster.

Kurk
That is true. Vader is quick with a Lightsaber but maneuverability wise quite slow. Same principles apply to Dooku.
Did you even watch my linked videos? Dooku is doing barrel rolls in the air while fighting two of the most skilled jedi. He out maneuvers Kenobi not with his saber, but with his physical body and throws him around like a fool. Likewise he's dodging multiple attacks from Ventress's double sabers unarmed. Cmon man

Darth Thor
Did you even watch my linked videos? Dooku is doing barrel rolls in the air while fighting two of the most skilled jedi. He out maneuvers Kenobi not with his saber, but with his physical body and throws him around like a fool. Likewise he's dodging multiple attacks from Ventress's double sabers unarmed. Cmon man

Don't bother, it's like talking to a brick wall. He ignores evidence in favour of his own rankings.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku is faster with a Lightsaber and more powerful with the force but movement wise he isn't faster.

Prove it. I've shown you the text where it says he moves faster than Obi wan in movement wise. Also here is something for you. Yoda is faster than Obi wan and Dooku was able to match his speed.

quanchi112
Did you even watch my linked videos? Dooku is doing barrel rolls in the air while fighting two of the most skilled jedi. He out maneuvers Kenobi not with his saber, but with his physical body and throws him around like a fool. Likewise he's dodging multiple attacks from Ventress's double sabers unarmed. Cmon man He isn't as slow as a slug but he clearly isn't as fast as Kenobi is. Not saying he can't move in the right direction at the right time. Hell, we see Vader do it despite him being portrayed as a slower and more powerful Sith Lord. Ventress' skill just isn't up to par with Dooku's. His force powers are also superior to hers. We also see Dooku's lack of speed significantly noted against Vos.

ares834
WTF is this? Immediately after getting in his suit Vader can barely walk...

Give him some time to adjust and it's a good fight. By the time of LotS, Vader should win decisively.

EmperorSidious2
He isn't as slow as a slug but he clearly isn't as fast as Kenobi is. Not saying he can't move in the right direction at the right time. Hell, we see Vader do it despite him being portrayed as a slower and more powerful Sith Lord. Ventress' skill just isn't up to par with Dooku's. His force powers are also superior to hers. We also see Dooku's lack of speed significantly noted against Vos.

No he isn't as fast as Kenobi he is faster. Dooku is also faster than Ventress. Still haven't proven text says he is faster so this is a concession on your part.

quanchi112
No he isn't as fast as Kenobi he is faster. Dooku is also faster than Ventress. Still haven't proven text says he is faster so this is a concession on your part. Not faster maneuverability wise but better Lightsaber skills.

Irony.

joesha28
My Favourite Sith is Dooku. But I have to say Vader will beat him.

Lord Stark
Quan...what makes you think Dooku is slower than Kenobi?

McP
Dooku stomps in every round

Lord Stark
Originally posted by McP
Dooku stomps in every round

Also this.

Kurk
Bump just to humiliate Quanchi

relentless1
Dooku in all, Vader doesn't get used to his suit until some time after ROTS, he would be easy pickings for a guy like Tyranus

Deronn_solo
Wow, this is like, the only time Dooku is capable of beating Vader in any category for a majority.

MythLord
Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.