Muslim Organizations raise money for Black churches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Thoughts?

And Would Christians do the same for Mosques?

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Thoughts?

Good! It's a very positive gesture.

Well, depends on the Christians of course. I'm pretty sure some churches I know would be down for that, while others wouldn't dream of it. I bet in the future, these Christian churches would be willing to chip in if it came up smile

red g jacks
well that's a nice gesture... but one can't help but think that if they want to reach a hand out to christians maybe they should donate some money to the christian churches in saudi arabia... oh wait there are no christian churches in saudi arabia because "there shall be no two religions in arabia"

Bardock42
Originally posted by red g jacks
well that's a nice gesture... but one can't help but think that if they want to reach a hand out to christians maybe they should donate some money to the christian churches in saudi arabia... oh wait there are no christian churches in saudi arabia because "there shall be no two religions in arabia"

Come on, man, now you're just trolling.

Why should American Muslim organisations not support their fellow Americans? How does Saudi Arabia factor into this at all?

Omega Vision
Worthless post.

red g jacks
Originally posted by Bardock42
Come on, man, now you're just trolling.

Why should American Muslim organisations not support their fellow Americans? How does Saudi Arabia factor into this at all? nah it's fine for them to do so, i was just being drunkenly cynical. now that i am sober i can see this is probably a useful PR campaign on behalf of the american muslims (i actually thought the groups weren't american when i made that post, since the currency in the article was british).

the way i was thinking about it, it reminded me of when sayyid qutb came to the states and was outraged at the examples of american racism that he encountered against american blacks

he then went back to egypt and proceeded to espouse the kind of islamic extremism that paved the ideological way for osama & co

so i guess it's not so much a problem with american muslims taking an interest in american society that prompted me to make that post... it's the failure of muslims worldwide to either be self-critical or process criticism well. but i will admit it is a bit off topic so to try to tie it in... i see this campaign as a statement more on racism than on reaching out to christians. and muslims actually don't have such a terrible track record with racism... see the sayyid qutb example above. but they do have a bad track record with really tolerating other religions... and it's great that they manage to do so in countries where they are the minority, it would be nice to see them apply that tolerant attitude to the birthplace of islam, the country which they are compelled to visit on a pilgramage, the country whose culture is so thoroughly embedded in their religion that any copy of their holy book which is not printed in this country's language is not considered as authoritative, etc.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Worthless post. good post.

Surtur
So even as someone who is not a fan of the church I have to ask if this topic was meant to be about Muslims raising money or was it also meant to sort of get a jab in at Christians?

Tzeentch
So the blacks and the muslims are in it together. Can't say I'm surprised LOL

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch
So the blacks and the muslims are in it together. Can't say I'm surprised LOL

Made me think of this:

hTbdvBqXx9Q

red g jacks
Originally posted by Surtur
So even as someone who is not a fan of the church I have to ask if this topic was meant to be about Muslims raising money or was it also meant to sort of get a jab in at Christians? well i do agree with q99 with regard to that question, in the way the question was posed: "would christians do the same for mosques?" i would say that yes, liberal christians in places like ny or cali would do so. just like liberal muslims in NY are against southern racism. once again... nothing shocking here.. and honestly nothing to do with the two religions in question but more to do with the political climate(s) in which they exist.

the churches that wouldn't do this sort of thing mostly exist in the culturally conservative christian portions of america. so i think that comparing cosmopolitan NY muslims to our own backward hillfolk is a bit skewed.... since if you go back to islamic the countries of origin, where their own conservatives exist, they're not nearly so tolerant.

carthage
It does happen as well, surprise, surprise.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/10/13221317-funds-pour-in-to-replace-missouri-mosque-destroyed-by-fire

red g jacks
which might be why the muslims in NY figured to make this gesture... they are looking for good will cause they are nervous about islamaphobia. which is fair enough. but also somewhat self-interested... rather than just charity for charity's sake

Bardock42
which might be why the muslims in NY figured to make this gesture... they are looking for good will cause they are nervous about islamaphobia. which is fair enough. but also somewhat self-interested... rather than just charity for charity's sake

If we go down this route though there is no charity for charity's sake, really. Everyone has a self-serving reason to do what they do.

red g jacks
now who's the cynic?

either way my only point was i sensed the OP might have implied the muslims were perhaps more willing to help christians because they're more charitable. where as i'm saying they are more willing to reach out to christians because they are more vulnerable. basically operating from a position of weakness.

Bardock42
now who's the cynic?

We can be cynics together.

red g jacks
no homo

Bardock42
That's a bit disappointing.

red g jacks
nah but thinking about it again i do think i was being too negative about this one... i didn't realize the mosque burning thing was happening... it makes sense to show solidarity against white arsonists i guess.

it does feel like there's gonna be a showdown, to me, at some point in this country. the fact that we have borderline nazis, black power divas, islamic clerics, christian fundamentalists... all living in one country. this place is a freak show.

Surtur
I pretty much thought it was a given that nobody truly gives to charity just for the sake of charity. Just something that you eventually realize, sort of like how Santa isn't real.

red g jacks
i don't necessarily agree. some people do give out of compassion. probably just harder to find examples of that the higher the dollar amount is.

like i see a difference between giving a homeless guy 10 bucks purely out of empathy for his situation and giving a homeless guy 10 bucks while expecting that this might be reciprocated at some point. and i know people who would just give a homeless guy money for no other reason than to help them.

Surtur
Ah but you can still get something: it makes you feel good about yourself.

red g jacks
Ah but you can still get something: it makes you feel good about yourself. yea but why does it make you feel good about yourself? because you did something altruistic. you have to look at the source of that reward system if you're going to take that angle.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carthage
Thoughts?

And Would Christians do the same for Mosques?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295149/Christians-roll-welcome-Muslims-having-pray-wind-rain-mosque-small.html

/thread

Q99
nah but thinking about it again i do think i was being too negative about this one... i didn't realize the mosque burning thing was happening... it makes sense to show solidarity against white arsonists i guess.

it does feel like there's gonna be a showdown, to me, at some point in this country. the fact that we have borderline nazis, black power divas, islamic clerics, christian fundamentalists... all living in one country. this place is a freak show.

I hope in at least some of the areas, it's a last-gasp thing. Think of the 60s, when anti-black violence was at it's peak- people responded to the progress with violence, but then once people got used to the new state of affairs, violence pettered down.

Things are at their worst when those types feel like they're losing, and it's often a matter of outlasting/guarding against the violence rather than a big confrontation.

Tattoos N Scars
This is very generous of these Muslims. Most in that religion would do no such thing, since all non-Muslims are considered infidels. Nevertheless, kudos to these Muslims. I wish all were as caring and considerate.

Q99
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
This is very generous of these Muslims. Most in that religion would do no such thing, since all non-Muslims are considered infidels. Nevertheless, kudos to these Muslims. I wish all were as caring and considerate.

Just so you know, Christians and Jews are considered fellow 'people of the book,' (i.e. it's recognized they worship the same God, if in different ways) and there's often provisions for living side by side with them in Muslim countries. Normally with some disadvantages to Muslims, but they do give acknowledgement, and that's in actual places where the religion has huge power.

red g jacks
Originally posted by Q99
I hope in at least some of the areas, it's a last-gasp thing. Think of the 60s, when anti-black violence was at it's peak- people responded to the progress with violence, but then once people got used to the new state of affairs, violence pettered down.was anti black violence at its peak in the 60's? i thought that things were even worse in past eras.

to me though it seems like if anything, race relations had been steadily improving in this country for a while... only recently has this pattern started to seem to go in the opposite direction. that is why i usually dissent from the liberal PC agenda these days... it seems like at this point it's escalating tensions rather than alleviating them... the idea that this is a temporary phase that can be waited out is nothing more than conjecture

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295149/Christians-roll-welcome-Muslims-having-pray-wind-rain-mosque-small.html

/thread

Op asked, here is the answer.

Yesthumb up

red g jacks
Originally posted by Q99
Just so you know, Christians and Jews are considered fellow 'people of the book,' (i.e. it's recognized they worship the same God, if in different ways) and there's often provisions for living side by side with them in Muslim countries. Normally with some disadvantages to Muslims, but they do give acknowledgement, and that's in actual places where the religion has huge power. yay for muslim tolerance... christians and jews can live, you guys just have to pay your dhimmi. unfortunately, apostates aren't so lucky.

also, while we're nitpicking islamic doctrine... "infidel" is a christian term

to muslims, you're kafir.

red g jacks
Op asked, here is the answer.

Yesthumb up protip: when you actually /thread a thread, you won't have to type /thread

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Q99
Just so you know, Christians and Jews are considered fellow 'people of the book,' (i.e. it's recognized they worship the same God, if in different ways) and there's often provisions for living side by side with them in Muslim countries. Normally with some disadvantages to Muslims, but they do give acknowledgement, and that's in actual places where the religion has huge power.

That's incorrect according to fundamental Christian beliefs. Islam denies Christ was the Messiah. They do not accept the New Testament as Scriptural truth, so Islam can not consider Christianity as fellow 'people of the book'. Sure, Islam recognizes Old Testament patriarchs as forefathers of their own faith, but that does not equate Allah with Jehova. The Quran is too fundamentally different from the Bible to even draw adequate comparisons. No Jews, as far as I know, would even consider Allah to be the Old Testament Jehovah.

Star428

/thread

thumb up

Star428
That's incorrect according to fundamental Christian beliefs. Islam denies Christ was the Messiah. They do not accept the New Testament as Scriptural truth, so Islam can not consider Christianity as fellow 'people of the book'. Sure, Islam recognizes Old Testament patriarchs as forefathers of their own faith, but that does not equate Allah with Jehova. The Quran is too fundamentally different from the Bible to even draw adequate comparisons. No Jews, as far as I know, would even consider Allah to be the Old Testament Jehovah.

Yeah, I've posted about this in religion forum several times before. Anyone who thinks Muslims and Christians share the same God is a fool. Christian God is a 3-in1 God (The Father, the Son, and Holy spirit). Muslims rejected the divinity of Christ. That's an undeniable fact no matter how hard the PC liberal crowd tries to deny it.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Star428
Yeah, I've posted about this in religion forum several times before. Anyone who thinks Muslims and Christians share the same God is a fool. Christian God is a 3-in1 God (The Father, the Son, and Holy spirit). Muslims rejected the divinity of Christ. That's an undeniable fact no matter how hard the PC liberal crowd tries to deny it.

Exactly!

Bardock42

But the same goes for Jews.

Bentley
That's incorrect according to fundamental Christian beliefs.

You are mistaking non-christians as people who give a sh_t about christian beliefs 131

Star428
But the same goes for Jews.

Not all Jews reject Christ as the Messiah. Sadly, most do though. Regardless, Judaism and Christianity are not quite the same religion anyway so I'm not sure what your point is.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's propheseid in the Bible that Jews will come to accept Christ as the Messiah again sometime during the end times before He returns and that God will restore His relationship with them.

Bardock42
Not all Jews reject Christ as the Messiah. Sadly, most do though. Regardless, Judaism and Christianity are not quite the same religion anyway so I'm not sure what your point is.

Edit: Oh yeah, it's propheseid in the Bible that Jews will come to accept Christ as the Messiah again sometime during the end times before He returns and that God will restore His relationship with them.

My point is that obviously there are different beliefs within these Religions, but ultimately Judaism, Islam and Christianity are related through the God they worship. i.e. both Islam and Christianity are an off-shoot of Judaism.

Star428
My point is that obviously there are different beliefs within these Religions, but ultimately Judaism, Islam and Christianity are related through the God they worship. i.e. both Islam and Christianity are an off-shoot of Judaism.

Perhaps, but if you're trying to say in a roundabout way that the Muslim God and the Christian One are the same then you're dead wrong.

Bardock42
Well, from my POV, as an atheist, they are not the same, in that they believe different things. Like the Jewish God and the Christian one aren't one and the same either.

Time-Immemorial
protip: when you actually /thread a thread, you won't have to type /thread

I don't agree though. If people want to ignore OP and troll off topic which they are doing and turn this into a religious debate, which is against the rules here then yes it won't /thread.

Op asked if Chirsitans would do something like this. I referenced they would. Everyone ignore it. Which bring me to the conclusion that people just want to bash Christianity and spread Islam like they love to do here.

red g jacks
That's incorrect according to fundamental Christian beliefs. Islam denies Christ was the Messiah. They do not accept the New Testament as Scriptural truth, so Islam can not consider Christianity as fellow 'people of the book'. Sure, Islam recognizes Old Testament patriarchs as forefathers of their own faith, but that does not equate Allah with Jehova. The Quran is too fundamentally different from the Bible to even draw adequate comparisons. No Jews, as far as I know, would even consider Allah to be the Old Testament Jehovah. you're wrong. christ is the messiah in the islamic religion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah#Islam

red g jacks
I don't agree though. If people want to ignore OP and troll off topic which they are doing and turn this into a religious debate, which is against the rules here then yes it won't /thread.

Op asked if Chirsitans would do something like this. I referenced they would. Everyone ignore it. Which bring me to the conclusion that people just want to bash Christianity and spread Islam like they love to do here. that question was a sort of side jab thrown at christians at the end of the post... it wasn't the only source of discussion in the thread though

tbh though you just sound like you're trying to silence people

Time-Immemorial
No one talked about the actual topic. It was just a Christian bashing session as usual.

Honestly it's beyond me why people hate Christians so much here.

All people do is bash Jews and Christians here and prop up Islam.

Time-Immemorial
you're wrong. christ is the messiah in the islamic religion.

Yes he is but he is not the son of God to them, just like the Jews. Who actually wrote most of the bible.

Surtur

Well to be fair look at the shit someone like Star posts. The guy could get the actual Jesus to hate Christians.

On the other hand if YOU post a thread about a certain topic and also use it to jab at people it gets closed, whilst this one stays open. A curious phenomena at the very least.

Robtard
Maybe the lesson to be taken here is that not all Muslim are hate-filled "convert or kill all infidels" head-choppers and not all Christians are "You're going to hell! Kill all homos!" mooks who'd rather beat someone into submission with the bible than actually read it. Though we do have some of the latter in here.

Tattoos N Scars
you're wrong. christ is the messiah in the islamic religion.

No he isn't. They don't believe that Christ is God and that He died for the sins of man. To Muslims, Christ was nothing more than a prophet and great teacher. Muhammad is given a much higher stature than Christ in that religion.

Surtur
No he isn't. They don't believe that Christ is God and that He died for the sins of man. To Muslims, Christ was nothing more than a prophet and great teacher. Muhammad is given a much higher stature than Christ in that religion.

Ah yes but...who would win in a street fight?! What happens when Jesus turns all the water in the human body into wine? With NO cheese in sight.

Tattoos N Scars
Ah yes but...who would win in a street fight?! What happens when Jesus turns all the water in the human body into wine? With NO cheese in sight.

That would make an awesome Mortal Kombat fatality lol

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe the lesson to be taken here is that not all Muslim are hate-filled "convert or kill all infidels" head-choppers and not all Christians are "You're going to hell! Kill all homos!" mooks who'd rather beat someone into submission with the bible than actually read it. Though we do have some of the latter in here.

So this post reeks of stink. It's completely opposite of what op asked. The op was about would Christians do the same thing. Nothing about what you are talking about right now. I then posted a source of Christians helping Muslims. Which you ignore. And now you are back to bashing Christians for literally no reason.

Time-Immemorial
Well to be fair look at the shit someone like Star posts. The guy could get the actual Jesus to hate Christians.

On the other hand if YOU post a thread about a certain topic and also use it to jab at people it gets closed, whilst this one stays open. A curious phenomena at the very least.

If you consider star a Christian radical then shouldn't other Christians be given the same treatment as non radical Muslims? Seem you are lumping in his posts and generalizing all of Christianity.

Surtur
It's certainly a universal truth that an insanely loud minority can draw attention away from the majority.

Time-Immemorial
Which is what's happening in real life with radicals where they are actually doing harm. Stars posts have zero affect on anything but your grouping him in with all Christiansas well as everyone else but then when people say a word about radical Islam who is a fully doing harm its more cowtoeing.

Tattoos N Scars
BLM for example

Robtard
So this post reeks of stink.

It's completely opposite of what op asked.

The op was about would Christians do the same thing.

Nothing about what you are talking about right now.

I then posted a source of Christians helping Muslims.

Which you ignore.

And now you are back to bashing Christians for literally no reason.

No it doesn't

No it's not; in a round-about-way it addresses the OP question with a "yes, some Christians would help". Namely the ones that aren't "You're going to hell! Kill all homos!" mooks who'd rather beat someone into submission with the bible than actually read it.

See above

See above

I read it, see above

See above

This is incorrect, see above

Time-Immemorial
How does anyone's post here such as stars have any impact on the real world?

Surtur
Which is what's happening in real life with radicals where they are actually doing harm. Stars posts have zero affect on anything but your grouping him in with all Christiansas well as everyone else but then when people say a word about radical Islam who is a fully doing harm its more cowtoeing.

I wasn't actually grouping him in with all Christians everywhere, merely putting forth a theory on why people on this specific board might dislike Christians. It doesn't mean it is necessarily right.

I don't think he represents all Christians. He is more like...well, you have seen the tv show "Supernatural" right? You know how the monsters all have "Alphas" that are essentially super monsters? He is kind of like that.

Time-Immemorial
So then the same could be in reverse. Some people might not like Muslims, radical or not because some are out there causing real harm.

The difference is the ones here that hate Christians bash them, then lose it when anyone says anything bad about Muslims, radical or not. It's a complete double standard.

Robtard
This is not true. The flak comes from grouping of all Muslims as being inline with groups like ISIS and whatnot.

The same flak would happen if someone tried to blanket all Christians as being inline with Fred Phelp's views. As we know not all Christians are that insanely extreme.

Surtur
I think some people just don't take Christianity as seriously as Muslims. They think the Muslims are currently in a position to do far more damage to the world.

Not to say such a thought is right or wrong.

Time-Immemorial
The constant Christian and Jew bashing on the forum proves otherwise.

Robtard
There is no "constant Christian and Jew bashing" though.

Surtur
The constant Christian and Jew bashing on the forum proves otherwise.

I can't recall any Jew bashing, but I've seen just as much Islam bashing. Oh it is certainly true that when some bash it others come out to defend Islam. But then of course you would have to acknowledge when people bash Christians it's not like nobody comes out of the woodwork to defend them.

Robtard
The "Jew bashing" is probably in regards to saying anything negative about Israel's policies.

Time-Immemorial
I can't recall any Jew bashing, but I've seen just as much Islam bashing. Oh it is certainly true that when some bash it others come out to defend Islam. But then of course you would have to acknowledge when people bash Christians it's not like nobody comes out of the woodwork to defend them.
The difference is how many Christians are out on the war path everyday?

How many wake up and decicde to start killing people because some bullshit reason someone wrote thousand years ago? Christians get blamed for plenty while most will jump on a grenade for Islam.

red g jacks
No he isn't. They don't believe that Christ is God and that He died for the sins of man. To Muslims, Christ was nothing more than a prophet and great teacher. Muhammad is given a much higher stature than Christ in that religion. you're just wrong... you don't understand the concept of messiah in abrahamic religion... it doesn't have to mean he's god/the son of god/died for sins/etc. to the jews, the messiah was just going to be a prophet. and that's what the muslims say jesus was. they also accept him as the messiah. the jews, on the other hand, reject him because they have a better understanding of the messianic prophecies in the torah than either christians or muslims do, and as such they understand that jesus doesn't meet the criteria.

red g jacks
No one talked about the actual topic. It was just a Christian bashing session as usual.

All people do is bash Jews and Christians here and prop up Islam. actually quite a few of us were talking about how black churches and mosques have been burnt... and what this charity means etc

it was only the op in an off remark that suggested christians wouldn't help muslims... quite a few of us noted that some christians would do so. you're just whining about nothing. acting like a typical victim/liberal tbh

Time-Immemorial
No reason to be nasty

Star428

Dude, seriously, just shut your stupid ****ing mouth about me. Your ignorance is insulting. Go jump off a bridge or something, dipshit. Whether you like it or not you ignorant ass atheist I will continue to post whatever religious "shit" I wanna post until Ush bans me. Got it? You don't like it, dude? Awwww... Too god**** bad. Get the **** over it.

Star428

Yeah, wiki is not exactly a trustworthy source.

Star428

Obviously my posts do have an effect on losers like Surtur or else he wouldn't be whining and crying like the little sissy b**** he is all the time about them. LOL.

Robtard
Damn, Star's having another full-blown meltdown.

Tattoos N Scars
you're just wrong... you don't understand the concept of messiah in abrahamic religion... it doesn't have to mean he's god/the son of god/died for sins/etc. to the jews, the messiah was just going to be a prophet. and that's what the muslims say jesus was. they also accept him as the messiah. the jews, on the other hand, reject him because they have a better understanding of the messianic prophecies in the torah than either christians or muslims do, and as such they understand that jesus doesn't meet the criteria.

I have a full understanding of the qualifications of the Messiah. The Jews rejected Christ because they were expecting a King to liberate them from the Romans and to reestablish the throne of David over all Israel. That didn't happen. Jesus came first to die on the cross. When He comes again, it will be as King. You must not understand the New Testament in relation to the Old Testament.

Star428
I have a full understanding of the qualifications of the Messiah. The Jews rejected Christ because they were expecting a King to liberate them from the Romans and to reestablish the throne of David over all Israel. That didn't happen. Jesus came first to die on the cross. When He comes again, it will be as King. You must not understand the New Testament in relation to the Old Testament.

thumb up

Think it's safe to assume that he doesn't really understand much of anything considering some of his posts I"ve read before putting him on ignore a while back. Especially not when he's basing his "facts" off of wiki. LMAO. thumb up

You're right. Jesus will fulfill the Messianic prophecy when He finally returns.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Damn, Star's having another full-blown meltdown.

Careful, you do not want to wind up on his ignore list.

eek!

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Careful, you do not want to wind up on his ignore list.

eek!

I punched that ticket a long time ago. Though oddly enough, he still reads my posts and comments "Retard" towards me.

NemeBro
The constant Christian and Jew bashing on the forum proves otherwise. Why do you never speak out against Star and his Islamic bashing? You are defending someone who literally said, and I quote, "the world would be a much better place if all Muslims were eliminated".

Why are you being such a butt? You used to be cool.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do you never speak out against Star and his Islamic bashing? You are defending someone who literally said, and I quote, "the world would be a much better place if all Muslims were eliminated".

Why are you being such a butt? You used to be cool.

I don't agree with all of stars posts..but maybe I woke up since I was in the Paris attacks and realized that no Christians of any type are not actively trying to kill me..and certain Muslim groups are.

NemeBro
I don't agree with all of stars posts..but maybe I woke up since I was in the Paris attacks and realized that no Christians of any type are not actively trying to kill me..and certain Muslim groups are. As long as you have the balls to admit that you are bigoted towards Muslims. You're better than long pig in that regard I guess. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
As long as you have the balls to admit that you are bigoted towards Muslims. You're better than long pig in that regard I guess. thumb up

If you were in Paris 11/13 like I was, you might think a bit different, Im glad you never had to experience that. A feeling of helplessness like you could never imagine.

Guess what though, I hosted muslims from pakistan in my house the past 12 days off airbnb..so you think wrong of me.

Great peoplethumb up

Surtur
Bigotry is bad it's better to just dislike everyone.

Badabing
Everybody stop the petty trolling and bashing. And those of you leaving snarky comments in reports should realize that your posts have also been contributing to the overall decline of this forum.

I'm also talking about those of you who sniper-troll with your critical categorizing of other posters, outright lying of certain events and bigoted views of those who disagree.

I've been tempering my patience and discussing the GDF with other mods. But I'm at the point where I will I=unilaterally start banning people in groups. I highly advise any of you I've had to speak with prior, or named in threads, to stop immediately before you get temp banned.

red g jacks
I have a full understanding of the qualifications of the Messiah. The Jews rejected Christ because they were expecting a King to liberate them from the Romans and to reestablish the throne of David over all Israel. That didn't happen. Jesus came first to die on the cross. When He comes again, it will be as King. You must not understand the New Testament in relation to the Old Testament. ...i shouldn't have included the last sentence, cause this really isn't a place to debate your theology. but none of this disputes the fact that jesus is the messiah in the islamic religion. they just don't agree that the messiah = god himself. nor do the jews.

Star428
As I told TI already in a PM, I didn't really mean what I said about wanting all Muslims to be eliminated. I was upset because a certain poster right before that said "The more Muslims in Europe the better". That's actually the post I was replying to when I said that. I don't actually wanna wipe out any race or religion of people. I know there are good and bad people in every race and religion but I was kinda irritated by other poster's comment. I'm sure everybody on this forum has said something as a kneejerk response because they were angry at someone at sometime in their life. Nobody's perfect other than Christ.

With that said, I'm not going to lie. I don't like Muslims because I don't trust them. If any of u ever read the Koran you would understand why. That, coupled with what ISIS is doing plus the fact that none of the so-called "peaceful Muslims" have spoken out on a large scale and condemned what ISIS is doing makes me suspicious.

However, I would never condone someone outright killing them without a damn good reason. Like in self-defense or if they declared war on Christians and tried to wipe them/us out like they did to the Christians many years ago before the Crusades started. Which is why Crusades started in first place regardless of what anybody on this forum says and I'm sick and tired of Christians being made out to be the bad guys. If Muslims ever try that again then the gloves would come off because I have no interest in turning the other cheek or becoming a martyr without a fight like the Crusaders gave them hundreds of years ago. In that case, as Marco Rubio said, either their civilization wins or ours do and I won't hold back if my own survival or those I care about is at stake. That's war and in war you have to be totally committed to your cause or you get an ass whoopin. You're either all in or not. You can't go questioning whether you're in the right or not which is why I get so upset at people trying to tear down Christianity on this forum or in the media or even Obama.

Obama pisses me off with how he claims to be a Christian but then he goes and tries to blame the rise of ISIS on the Crusades. LOL. He conviently ignores the fact that the only reason Crusades happened were because Muslims went on the warpath against Christians. This is his own quote: "As a student of history, I understand that the world owes a debt to Islam." LOL. No, Mr.President (It really makes me sick to my stomach calling that traitor that) doesn't owe it a damn thing.

I have nemebro on ignore but I saw TI's quote of her that's why I'm responding.

Star428
Again, I just wanna reiterate that I don't think any race or religion should be wiped out. Again, I didn't mean it when I said that and sorry if I offended anybody.

The MISTER
i don't necessarily agree. some people do give out of compassion. probably just harder to find examples of that the higher the dollar amount is.

like i see a difference between giving a homeless guy 10 bucks purely out of empathy for his situation and giving a homeless guy 10 bucks while expecting that this might be reciprocated at some point. and i know people who would just give a homeless guy money for no other reason than to help them. You're right!

-Pr-
Again, I just wanna reiterate that I don't think any race or religion should be wiped out. Again, I didn't mean it when I said that and sorry if I offended anybody.

Very big of you thumb up

Star428
*Sarcasm noted* Anything else?

Surtur
It's good you don't think any race or religion should be wiped out. Christianity isn't the only religion I see bashed here. But so far you are the only person I've seen take glee in the fact you think certain people are going to hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.