Rotj Luke runs an Anakin gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
1. JQ Anakin
2. AOTC Anakin
3. CW Anakin
4. Rots Anakin
Bonus: Rots Vader

EmperorSidious2
Stops at CW Anakin

Imperial Knight
I think he has a chance against CW anakin but he definitely loses to ROTS anakin.

Emperordmb
Not getting past 4, definitely clears 1-2. 3 is the one I'm unsure on.

Kurk
Stops at 3 imo

Syndicate
Stops at 3.

Sinious
Bonus < 3. And yaeh, he probably stops at 3.

FreshestSlice
I could see RotJ Luke defeating the bonus tbh.

Syndicate
RotJ could beat the bonus.

carthage
Probably TCW Anakin assuming he isn't jobbing, if not than he dies to 4

Darth Thor
Stops at TCW Anakin, where it can go either way if it's early in TCW, but will probably get beaten if it's late in TCW.

TheNuisanceBird
I don't see ROTJ taking out Pre-Suit Vader. I don't think Luke could keep his defenses going for that long. Kenobi, who's...well, Kenobi, was pushed to his limits.

Syndicate
RotJ Luke could beat Kenobi. :P

FreshestSlice
If RotJ Luke can take on RotJ Vader, he should be able to deal with a weaker and more insane version of him. Especially given all the feats canon has given him.

Beniboybling
And should be able to take on RotS Anakin as well. mmm

He clears tbh.

FreshestSlice
lolno

Beniboybling
People really have no respect for Luke around here. erm

FreshestSlice
>tfw losing to Anakin means someone has no respect for them. What a Neph-tier comment.

Beniboybling
Lol I'm referring to your dismissal he has any chance of winning. thumb up

FreshestSlice
That didn't change my point in the slightest. If anything it reinforced it.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That didn't change my point in the slightest. If anything it reinforced it. Ditto tbh. And naturally you're not going to agree...

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Syndicate
RotJ Luke could beat Kenobi. :P I doubt it. Kenobi matches Luke in speed and surpasses him in durability and endurance. Luke isn't getting past Kenobi's Soresu defense and lacks any combative Force showings besides a Force choke on Jabba's gaurds. Yes, Kenobi has a passable Force wall, but I doubt ROTJ Luke mind you, would feel so stressed to attempt a Force choke. Luke's defenses are quite good, but I think it'd come down to Luke being cut down by Kenobi either by a Shii-Cho and Ataru onslaught or Kenobi outlasting him.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ditto tbh. And naturally you're not going to agree...
Beni, no one sane, rational, or not-****tarded would agree with you on most things.

Kurk
Honestly the only advantage Luke has over his father is control.

Syndicate
Luke has a chance of winning. Just not a good one. xD

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Honestly the only advantage Luke has over his father is control. Or the fact Luke bested him badly as soon as he got angry and fought back.

Angelalex242
As soon as he got angry...

That's exactly what Luke does NOT want to do against Kenobi. Angry Luke is more like his dad and therefore Kenobi is more familiar with it. Sane Luke has a jedi's calm discipline and decision making skills. That's probably harder for Kenobi to deal with.

Lord Stark
Hard stop at 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.