Lord Beerus vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Both characters at their absolute peaks. Fight takes place in an empty universe.

Time-Immemorial
Casual planet/system buster>SS

Decter
Beerus wins

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Casual planet/system buster>SS

Except, The Surfer busted a planet during the Annihilation event, just to teach Ravenous a lesson. Not to mention, the Surfer before receiving a significant increase from Galan (during the aforesaid event), was capable of summoning massive Black Hole with his sheer energy/matter/mass manipulation.

Henry_Pym
The DBZ wank is going critical, Surfer rips Beerus's head off with his astronomic strength advantage.

carver9
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
The DBZ wank is going critical, Surfer rips Beerus's head off with his astronomic strength advantage.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Beerus stomps with ease.

AuraAngel

How strong is SS physically? I never thunk him for a muscular, strength based character like Thor or Superman.

bbrem123
Not the same tier of power...

cdtm
Originally posted by AuraAngel
How strong is SS physically? I never thunk him for a muscular, strength based character like Thor or Superman.

He KOed Skaar in three hits.

carver9
Now tell us what Beerus has done with punches.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Silver Surfer, not only is he physically superior and only slightly slower, combat speed wise, traveling is another thing, he can absorb and manipulate the energies of a HH like Beerus with ease. Also his durability is a tier above Beerus. Silver Surfer 8/10, I give Beerus 2, maybe he has some "destruction" ability since he is the god of it, but I don't know if it exists and works on living beings.

carver9
Show me a scan of a single Herand destroying planets with a single hit. Scans please.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Silver Surfer, not only is he physically superior and only slightly slower, combat speed wise, traveling is another thing, he can absorb and manipulate the energies of a HH like Beerus with ease. Also his durability is a tier above Beerus. Silver Surfer 8/10, I give Beerus 2, maybe he has some "destruction" ability since he is the god of it, but I don't know if it exists and works on living beings.

You must have missed the episode where beerus cancels out energy blasts from Goku at 100% with zero effort.

carver9
You must have missed the episode where beerus cancels out energy blasts from Goku at 100% with zero effort.

Universe destroying blasts. Surfer is f'ed. Even without that he gets stomped. Beerus could stand in one spot and allow Surfer to attack him and nothing would happen.

Beerus 10/10... with ease.

One Big Mob
Beerus easily

ares834

Surfer can destroy universes with his punches now?

Anyway, Beerus with ease.

Astner
Surfer rips Beerus's head off with his astronomic strength advantage.
http://i.imgur.com/PbjDRNum.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/6cgHX8jm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/rFyYuiJm.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138154/4822702-ckgxxvn.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4120792-thor+planet+buster+468+002.jpg

bored

Astner
http://i.imgur.com/AH34BzVm.jpg
bored
http://i.imgur.com/VIKhvDqm.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
0_yyfdvvS8c

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Universe destroying blasts. Surfer is f'ed. Even without that he gets stomped. Beerus could stand in one spot and allow Surfer to attack him and nothing would happen.

Beerus 10/10... with ease.

You're ****ing retarded if you think that.

bbrem123
Dude chill out. Nobody wants to hear that kind of stuff.

Astner
Originally posted by SquallX
You're ****ing retarded if you think that.
Calm down.

Beerus can destroy the universe. It was confirmed twice during the battle between Goku and Beerus, and once more in the latest chapter when Beerus fought Champa.

SquallX
So we just sit back and read stupidity?

Anyone claiming that Beerus can stand around and let SS wail on him with no effects like Carver stated are ****ing stupid.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138154/4822702-ckgxxvn.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4120792-thor+planet+buster+468+002.jpg

bored

Show me in that scan Surfer destroying a planet with physical strength.

laughing out loud at the Thor scan. You're obviously trolling.

carver9
So we just sit back and read stupidity?

Anyone claiming that Beerus can stand around and let SS wail on him with no effects like Carver stated are ****ing stupid.

He can, just like he let Gotenks and Buu wail on him. Nothing will happen bro. Surfer is planetary, Beerus sit back and talk walk planets explodes on his body. Surfer isn't even tickling Bills.

Astner
Squall, maybe you should take a break from the forum. You're clearly not being yourself right now.

Decter
Beerus

And what's squalls deal?

AuraAngel
Originally posted by cdtm
He KOed Skaar in three hits.

I don't know who that person is.

Time-Immemorial
A puny version of Hulk.

AuraAngel
Is he stronger than a planet on average?

carver9
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Is he stronger than a planet on average?

Not even close.

NemeBro
I'll say it once again, people need to get over the idea that comic book heralds and trans tiers can fight DBS God Tiers.

They can't.

Beerus stomps.

Henry_Pym
Because you use DBZ narration as fact, but biasedly don't for comics?

AuraAngel
The narration is not what puts Beerus as a universe buster. The Old Kai who lives in his own pocket dimension actively watching the shock waves from the attack destroying the universe is what confirms it. As does Champa's claims later on. I see no reason to discard these claims.

NemeBro
Because you use DBZ narration as fact, but biasedly don't for comics? I do if it's substantiated my friend with a tiny penis.

Good luck trying to convince people that someone who has argued for years that guys like Superman or Silver Surfer would punch Goku's dick out his ass. My stance changed when the facts did. I'm objective. thumb up

One Big Mob
Because you use DBZ narration as fact, but biasedly don't for comics? The difference of course is that DBZ isn't looking for the greatest hyperbole to pit their version of Superman/Thor/Silver Surfer in a whole new light compared to the last writer. Considering all the blatant lies in comics it's not the best source for hyperbole being comparable to another medium.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by NemeBro
I do if it's substantiated my friend with a tiny penis.

Good luck trying to convince people that someone who has argued for years that guys like Superman or Silver Surfer would punch Goku's dick out his ass. My stance changed when the facts did. I'm objective. thumb up cry harder

RadZoa
Yeah, God Tier characters in Dragon Ball verse have established themselves as being well above Herald level

BUT

They don't have sh8t for versatility. I'd need evidence that Beerus could withstand matter manipulation or being attacked psionically.

carver9
Surfer gets blitzed to sleep.

Estacado
lulz

The Dragon Ball hate is amazing here.

Beerus.

carver9
It's usually the same people who goes thread to thread hating on DragonBall characters. They know who they are.

Estacado
Its laughable.

Hell a weakened final form Frieza destroyed Earth with so much ease that i havent seen any high herald do so.

(Revival of F)

Time-Immemorial
Skyfather level>Herald.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Its laughable.

Hell a weakened final form Frieza destroyed Earth with so much ease that i havent seen any high herald do so.

(Revival of F)

Then while weakened he survived the attack. Hell, near death he survived a planet exploding on him (the guy was chopped in half l, power gone, and guts on the floor when he survived said attack). The weakest of DBZ characters.

carver9
Vegeta stood in the heart of this smiling.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUiOmY0RLs

Let's not show what nukes has done to Heralds and Vegeta isn't even a fraction of a Super Saiyan power during that showing.

SquallX
Vegeta stood in the heart of this smiling.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUiOmY0RLs

Let's not show what nukes has done to Heralds and Vegeta isn't even a fraction of a Super Saiyan power during that showing.

Do you even know the working of a nuke?

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37620/790535-62172_silver_surfer_v3_134p05_122_395lo.jpg

Here a herald flies through a sun, which has an energy output of billions of nukes per second, just to clean his dick.

carver9
Do you even know the working of a nuke?

Are you saying a Nuke is>Nappa blast?

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37620/790535-62172_silver_surfer_v3_134p05_122_395lo.jpg

Here a herald flies through a sun, which has an energy output of billions of nukes per second, just to clean his dick.

So he would've smiled off Nappa attack based off what we have seen of Surfer? Think about it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So he would've smiled off Nappa attack based off what we have seen of Surfer? Think about it.

He would have smiled it off, based on this showing he would have smiled off Cells most powerful attack. Think about it, or better do a research what the Sun does and what it would mean to be inside it, and then think again. ^^

SquallX
Are you saying a Nuke is>Nappa blast?

Jesus man, don't be so dumb.

Dragonball z human characters are susceptible to diseases. A nuke is not just a blast of released energy.

Do you know that the worse thing about a nuke it's not its detonation, but it's the fall out right?

carver9
He would have smiled it off, based on this showing he would have smiled off Cells most powerful attack. Think about it, or better do a research what the Sun does and what it would mean to be inside it, and then think again. ^^

So all of Surfer showings outside of this one ft is PIS?

carver9
Jesus man, don't be so dumb.

Dragonball z human characters are susceptible to diseases. A nuke is not just a blast of released energy.

Do you know that the worse thing about a nuke it's not its detonation, but it's the fall out right?

One character caught something that was powerful enough to kill a Saiyan. Before and after this, no known disease harmed any of the Z fighters.

So you're saying a Nuke is more powerful than the output of a Z fighter?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So all of Surfer showings outside of this one ft is PIS?

facepalm

This is what I meant in the other thread.

But yeah, go the lowball route, the only chance Beerus has in this thread.

SquallX
One character caught something that was powerful enough to kill a Saiyan. Before and after this, no known disease harmed any of the Z fighters.

So you're saying a Nuke is more powerful than the output of a Z fighter?

Stop being stupid!

Saying Saiyans are immune to diseases because they haven't caught one since Goku is idiotic.

Guess what, i haven't had a fever in yrs, does that mean am now immune to it?

carver9
facepalm

But yeah, go the lowball route, the only chance Beerus has in this thread.

Is all of his showings PIS?

carver9
Stop being stupid!

Saying Saiyans are immune to diseases because they haven't caught one since Goku is idiotic.

Guess what, i haven't had a fever in yrs, does that mean am now immune to it?

Stay away from DBZ. No one takes you serious concerning DBZ.

SquallX
Stay away from DBZ. No one takes you serious concerning DBZ.

Still a moron i see.

Henry_Pym
Well the DBtards have lost to reason again, guess they will just make another thread.

carver9
Well the DBtards have lost to reason again, guess they will just make another thread.

Lol...seems like DBZ haters are always there to counter the tards. You're not changing anyones mind here so why post in this thread.

Henry_Pym
When SSJGSSJ's survive a planet popping on them, maybe they can fight at the big boys table.

carver9
When SSJGSSJ's survive a planet popping on them, maybe they can fight at the big boys table.

Who is the big boys? The planet didn't kill Vegeta, the vacuum did. I would love to know who these big boys are.

NemeBro
cry harder It's okay. Here:

http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Ointment_Main.png

This should help stop the pain. thumb up

Oh, and Beerus wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RadZoa
Yeah, God Tier characters in Dragon Ball verse have established themselves as being well above Herald level

BUT

They don't have sh8t for versatility. I'd need evidence that Beerus could withstand matter manipulation or being attacked psionically. This is the best chance Surfer has. DBZ characters are very blunt in how they operate.

However, unfortunately for Surfer, he is a Marvel character. Marvel characters don't get to use their speed against characters they logically would be able to. He wouldn't be fast enough to do it (I'm not sure how fast Beerus is though, FTL for sure, but I don't know by how much).

NemeBro
So he would've smiled off Nappa attack based off what we have seen of Surfer? Think about it. Based off that scan? Yes. Easily.

Stick to arguing DBS against heralds. You won't get far by trying to go before that.

NemeBro
facepalm

But yeah, go the lowball route, the only chance Beerus has in this thread. How can you say that with a straight face?

Surfer was nearly killed by a Thanos beatdown. Beerus hits considerably harder than Thanos.

StealthRanger
Beerus stomps

Henry_Pym
Who is the big boys? The planet didn't kill Vegeta, the vacuum did. I would love to know who these big boys are. please prove it... You can't but I'd love too see it.

Henry_Pym
It's okay. Here:

http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Ointment_Main.png

This should help stop the pain. thumb up

Oh, and Beerus wins. is that for when logic rapes you? Makes sense you would carry it around with you.

carver9
please prove it... You can't but I'd love too see it.

Listen to Whis words. Now again, who are the big boys?

carver9
Based off that scan? Yes. Easily.

Stick to arguing DBS against heralds. You won't get far by trying to go before that.

I'm talking about Surfer career, not just that scan.

Prof. T.C McAbe
How can you say that with a straight face?

Surfer was nearly killed by a Thanos beatdown. Beerus hits considerably harder than Thanos.

See, sans the hypocrite statements from the DB fron this is also the worst argument I can imagine.

Surfer vs Beerus
Beerus wins (a claim, we need proof)
Argument for Beerus winning against Surfer is the beatdown he got from Thanos because Beerus hits harder than Thanos (a differen't claim that is supposed to be now a fact? wtf).

You are trying to proof something with a claim about something else entirely. You can't simple pretend that it's a fact thet Beerus hits harder than Thanos, this is a differen't debate alltogether and lacks the proof. This logical fallacy is quite common among the arguments for the DB front and Carver does it always with Hulk too.

Time-Immemorial
Bro you can't run around saying DBS can't beat Galactus, and then say they can't beat Silver Surfer, you are not being fair at all.

God tiers>herald tiers.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Bro you can't run around saying DBS can't beat Galactus, and then say they can't beat Silver Surfer, you are not being fair at all.

God tiers>herald tiers.

I am fair and objective, sure no one is free from some bias, but not as much as most DB fans have.

Trans tier > God Tier =< Herald Tier. If you ask me.

carver9
laughing out loud

Henry_Pym
Listen to Whis words. Now again, who are the big boys? Frieza can survive in a vacuum, he can also survive as just a torso... Your point? Do you think Vegeta can also survive without half of his body?

carver9
Frieza can survive in a vacuum, he can also survive as just a torso... Your point? Do you think Vegeta can also survive without half of his body?

Goku Finger>>>>>Frieza durability. Piccolo can survive his body being crumbled into little pieces (minus his head). Could he survive planet Namek exploding on him whIle at a weakened state? This doesn't include the fact that Super Saiyan Vegeta survived attacks that would outright kill Frieza, probably turn him to dust. Think about all of this for a second. It all boils down to durability. Frieza was DURABLE enough to survive said attack. Loki head was chopped off and he was still alive. I feel pretty got darn safe at saying he can NOT survive a planet exploding on him. That has NOTHING to do with durability. Anyone with common sense knows this. Super Saiyan 1 Finger>>>>>>Frieza durability. Now again, who are these big guns you are referencing?

Estacado
Lulz at Prof who says Superman beats Surfer through punches.

Yet he says Beerus who easily destroyes planets with nothing but sheer strenght the way Clark has never done so yet he has no chance against Norrin.

Henry_Pym
Goku Finger>>>>>Frieza durability. Piccolo can survive his body being crumbled into little pieces (minus his head). Could he survive planet Namek exploding on him whIle at a weakened state? This doesn't include the fact that Super Saiyan Vegeta survived attacks that would outright kill Frieza, probably turn him to dust. Think about all of this for a second. It all boils down to durability. Frieza was DURABLE enough to survive said attack. Loki head was chopped off and he was still alive. I feel pretty got darn safe at saying he can NOT survive a planet exploding on him. That has NOTHING to do with durability. Anyone with common sense knows this. Super Saiyan 1 Finger>>>>>>Frieza durability. Now again, who are these big guns you are referencing? where was Vegeta's body then? He literally glows in the dark and a Vacuum isn't an instant kill.

Henry_Pym
Lulz at Prof who says Superman beats Surfer through punches.

Yet he says Beerus who easily destroyes planets with nothing but sheer strenght the way Clark has never done so yet he has no chance against Norrin. In this thread is a scan of Surfer flying through a sun... That's above planet level.

NemeBro
You can't simple pretend that it's a fact thet Beerus hits harder than Thanos I'm not pretending. Beerus hits harder than Thanos. His feats easily support it. Beerus hits hard enough to decapitate Surfer with a single punch. I'm sorry this bothers you.

NemeBro
In this thread is a scan of Surfer flying through a sun... That's above planet level. The total energy output of the sun every day is about an order of magnitude less than the amount of energy required to destroy Earth.
So how large is the sun Surfer went through in comparison to our sun?

Estacado
Doesnt matter when on avarage Surfer has no hope against Thor in a h2h match.

SquallX
The total energy output of the sun every day is about an order of magnitude less than the amount of energy required to destroy Earth.
So how large is the sun Surfer went through in comparison to our sun?

1. The Earth doesn't resides in the Heart of the Sun, so of course the magnitude is less. If the Sun were to even get 1000 miles closer to the Earth, it would render the Earth a husk no longer able to sustain Life.

2. So were using the size thing now? The size doesn't really matter actually, all that matter is the nuclear fusion.

NemeBro
1. The Earth doesn't resides in the Heart of the Sun, so of course the magnitude is less. If the Sun were to even get 1000 miles closer to the Earth, it would render the Earth a husk no longer able to sustain Life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perihelion_and_aphelion

Considering that the distance between the Earth and the Sun varies, with about 3.1 million miles of difference between when its closest and farthest, I'd say your number is wrong.

Oh, and so what? Rendering the Earth lifeless is not the same as blowing the planet up. The latter is more impressive.

Considering that size is one of the factors that determines the energy output or luminosity of the star, no, I'd say the size is pretty important. The temperature is too, but we've no way of knowing its temperature relative to the sun (or at least I assume).

Prof. T.C McAbe
Put the earth into the Sun, better yet, put all the Planets of our System into the Sun and see how much destructive force it has.

DB fans logic at it's finest.

Time-Immemorial
Most of the DBZ fans here are Mavel DC fans as well.

You do realize people like Boardwalker are pretty much doing the same thing right, with less common sense.

Beerus traveled between galaxies in less then a minute.

And he has no board or hyperspace like Sufer.

Denying these feats is ignorance.

carver9
where was Vegeta's body then? He literally glows in the dark and a Vacuum isn't an instant kill.

Where was Frieza? We didn't see either of them but we do know Frieza was alive. The blast probably pushed them off.

carver9
Beerus kills Surfer with a single hit.

Henry_Pym
Where was Frieza? We didn't see either of them but we do know Frieza was alive. The blast probably pushed them off. Frieza isn't a glowing orb who can be seen for miles... Especially against the black backdrop of space.

Estacado
Why are we talking about Frieza and others here?

This is Beerus vs Surfer....ermm

StiltmanFTW
Frieza isn't a glowing orb who can be seen for miles... Especially against the black backdrop of space.

Neither is Vegeta.

Both can "summon" their aura by powering up... it's not an ability exclusive to Saiyans.

Why are we talking about Frieza and others here?

This is Beerus vs Surfer....ermm

It's always like this, lol.

carver9
Frieza isn't a glowing orb who can be seen for miles... Especially against the black backdrop of space.

So Vegeta was glowing when Frieza blew up the planet? Relook at the scene.

Also, lol at being able to see a speck in the black infinite void of space...especially when the camera was focused on Goku, the gods and the other Z fighters. Your logic is dumb.

StiltmanFTW
Pym just hates DB stuff stick out tongue

Henry_Pym
Yes despite seeing the movie before all you, I hate Dragonball

Sigh...

carver9
Yes despite seeing the movie before all you, I hate Dragonball

Sigh...

Lol...you do bro. The haters make it obvious and we already know why you saw the movie before all of us. It wasn't for good reasons...at all.

SquallX
Lol...you do bro. The haters make it obvious and we already know why you saw the movie before all of us. It wasn't for good reasons...at all.

That's ****ing stupid on you're part. So now you know the workings of a person youve never meet?

Newsflash Carver, just because someone criticize something, doesn't mean there not fans.

I criticize Superman all the time, doesn't mean he's not my favorite comic character.

StiltmanFTW
I criticize Superman all the time

Lol. Suuure, you do that everywhere.

Time-Immemorial
Most of the DBZ fans here are Mavel DC fans as well.

You do realize people like Boardwalker are pretty much doing the same thing right, with less common sense.

Beerus traveled between galaxies in less then a minute.

And he has no board or hyperspace like Sufer.

Denying these feats is ignorance.

Mhmm

Decter

Newsflash Carver, just because someone criticize something, doesn't mean there not fans.

Are you Carver's fan?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So everyone who say a DB char loses hates DB? #DBlogicstrikesagain

facepalm

Time-Immemorial
How would Surfer beat Beerus in your opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.