Luke Cage/Jeesica Jones vs Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Cap is Kilgraved and tasked to kill Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Can he succeed?

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Cap gets his shield, Jessica gets a knife and Cage gets a steel pipe

TheVaultDweller
Round 1 is going to end up being Cage vs Cap IMO, as Jessica has the least consistent durability of the three, and neither Cage nor she is on Cap's actual skill level. So I see her getting put down first and it being a straight up tussle between the other two. Question here is whether Cap can manage to take out Luke with just H2H. Not sure he can do it by hitting or kicking him, but maybe he can choke him out or something. Don't need to break Cage's skin to cut off his oxygen supply. And Luke was struggling in his fight with Jessica, who is not even close to Cap's level overall (by which I mean combination of both skill and overall stats).

Round 2 I would give to Cap quite solidly. Giving him his indestructible shield is a much bigger advantage than giving the team weapons IMO, considering we know he is very highly trained in its use. And I believe that a few hits from the vibranium shield, with Cap's strength, should be enough to at least scramble Luke's brain, like the shotgun blast did.

So I would give both rounds to Cap, but he has to work hard in the first one.

Henry_Pym
Honestly Cage isn't that much stronger than Cap, and Jessica is on his level but neither can deal with the skill advantage. That said, Cap could probably overcome PM

Arachnid1
To be real, Cage is probably stronger than Cap. His few displays of strength were him putting in no effort. Because of this though, Cap has better strength feats because we've seen him pushed to his limit. I'd say Cap, based on feats, is stronger and more skilled. He'll KO both of them without a ton of trouble in both scenarios (at least until we get some legitimate strength feats for Cage).

TheVaultDweller
Fight is to the death, as per the OP, so he has to work a bit harder on Cage.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Honestly Cage isn't that much stronger than Cap, and Jessica is on his level but neither can deal with the skill advantage. That said, Cap could probably overcome PM I haven't seen AoU since the weekend it came out, but didn't Cap hold up a car until its bumper fell off?

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps..

Cage has yet to demonstrate the level of strength that Cap has.. Cage's fighting prowess is not nearly as good as Cap's .. Jessica sucks, hot though.. heck, Jessica got taken out be a two by four wielding waifish chick... so she isn't a match for Cap either...

The Sorrow
Cap probably wins the first, definitely the 2nd, his skill edge is just too great. Cage is far more durable though and looked a fair bit stronger from what I saw. Even Jessica appeared to be stronger than Cap at times, but her durability just doesn't match up.

wakkawakkawakka
Captain America might have a bit of trouble dealing damage against Luke hand to hand though with the skill difference between the three Cap outclasses the duo.

Round 2 goes to Cap decisively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.