DCnu Joker Vs Wilson Fisk Kingpin h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsaq6jmyvf.jpg

No gear, no prep no BFR. Standard (unamped/non handicapped) forms.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zps1b2ohrbg.jpg

Henry_Pym
Unless Joker has a huge amp, KP kills him with one hand.

riv6672
Joker's pretty powerful in his standard form supposedly.
By no amps i meant the occasional super powers the character manages to get, as i'm not sure what he's up to lately.
Same as no handicaps was directed mostly at KP who occasionally gets blinded and such, as again, unsure of his current status.

StiltmanFTW
Kingpin.

The only way Joker would beat him would be if we picked the most formidable versions of Joker - like him embarrassing Cassandra Cain because of his erratic movements (pre-nu) or fighting evenly with Batman due to retconned powerset (speed, hf, being old as hell = massive experience advantage, etc.)... and weak version of Kingpin, which would be the modern incarnation under some writers.

Normally, Fisk would murder Joker while not even paying attention to him.

riv6672
Yeah, retconned. Now standard.
As to a weakened version of KP, obviously not what i want.

But if KP still beats Joker so be it.

StiltmanFTW
He does.

Cap, DD, Spidey, Black Cat (with her powers according to Sam), Red Skull (in Steve's cloned body with SSS)... Fisk has great showings against those.

cdtm
Maybe if this wasn't h2h and Joker used the Bullseye playing card trick..

But then, Fisk has a laser cane. Still a stomp.

riv6672
No worries, just thought Joker was higher up the food chain from other appearances in the forum!

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Kingpin.

The only way Joker would beat him would be if we picked the most formidable versions of Joker - like him embarrassing Cassandra Cain because of his erratic movements (pre-nu) or fighting evenly with Batman due to retconned powerset (speed, hf, being old as hell = massive experience advantage, etc.)... and weak version of Kingpin, which would be the modern incarnation under some writers.

Normally, Fisk would murder Joker while not even paying attention to him.

Joker always gave Batman way more trouble then he should have in the old stories. Maybe writers noticed it, and rationalized it for future stories. (The thing is, Bats struggled with lots of villains back then. He couldn't put down Mad Hatter with a punch? And got knocked on his butt by him, too?)

The Cass thing was just PIS. Body language has nothing to do with the conscious mind. I mean, even a blind olympian puffs out his chest with pride when he wins a gold medal. Despite never having seen someone do it.

StiltmanFTW
Wait a sec. It's nu version in the thread title.

Retcon can't be ignored then, as Snyder was doing the most of the writing...

Still, the best that Joker did was stalemating Bats in a bloody fight, so he still gets wrecked by classic KP.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. Hth, no gear (so no knives, acid or anything)? Classic Kingpin body flops on him and crushes him.

Sin I AM
So joker is enhanced? I always loved the idea of him just being a normal human with insane damage soak. Kinda like castle

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
So joker is enhanced? I always loved the idea of him just being a normal human with insane damage soak. Kinda like castle

Has some latent HF, that's Snyder trying to explain how he always gets in shape regardless of how horribe beating he takes.

Joker also revealed that he's been toying with Bruce all the time and is much faster than he ever cared to show. Basically holding back in all previous encounters.

But that's nothing. Batmetron stuff is apparently suggesting that Joker is a god laughing out loud

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/4829834-1.jpg

riv6672
Thats a great scan!

StiltmanFTW
Hope you don't mind stretching the page.

riv6672
Nah, though Joker scared me when the pic loaded! eek!

Sin I AM
Smh i hate stupid power ups

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Smh i hate stupid power ups
Same, not a fan of pointless power ups or revamps.
Still, after a while i just gotta accept them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.