Is this pre-52 Bane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
I was on Hero chat and came across a battle, where this user provided plenty of Bane feats. He also said that all of them were pre-52 Bane without Venom. I find that hard to swallow. Is it? The posts are given below

HulkIsHulk
Continued...

HulkIsHulk
Continued...

AlmightyKfish
Yeah they are pre w/o Venom.

Most of those are from Secret Six in which Bane was clean from Venom for the vast majority of the run.

DarkSaint85
Yes. He was uber without Venom.

Ptr_Grifin
In that Man Bat scan I can see the tubes in the back of his head and same with the disguised Batman scan. I only recall one story where he had the tubes and delivery system attached, but was feigning use of Venom. I don't think either of those scans are it. Does anyone know what issue the Man Bat one is from?

The other posters are correct, most of the scans seem to be from Secret Six. I recall once when he took a pill with the drug in it. It was obvious when it happened. The instance when he was faking being addicted to Venom, Hourman thought the drug made him very strong, but in reality it was just his normal strength level.

Edit: Looking at more of the scans, some of them are following the Knightfall storyline after he purged his system of the drug.

StiltmanFTW
He wore the equip only because of the old habit. As explained in Secret 6.

Pre-nu Bane, venom'd up or not, was always an a-list Bats villain and had crazy feats. We have respect threads here on kmc about him. By supermutant. One with broken links, the other revamped, but not finished.

Visit them anyway, they have detailed descriptions and issue numbers.

HulkIsHulk
Hot damn

Supermutant
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I was on Hero chat and came across a battle, where this user provided plenty of Bane feats. He also said that all of them were pre-52 Bane without Venom. I find that hard to swallow. Is it? The posts are given below

Who posted these? It would had save me some trouble getting missing scans. lol
I see a couple of feats that I had forgotten about or didn't have. Good find.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.